Weird Feeling Again

ME VS STRANGER

Donghae POV

The next morning

I opened my eyes. What time is it? I thought it was already morning. Wait. I felt something in my arms. Huh? A head?

I looked down. Oh. It’s Shinhye’s head. I remembered what happened last night. She was afraid of dark and wanted me to hug her. She moved a little bit and snuggled to my chest. I couldn’t help but smile. I tightened my arms to her.

“Um… my pillow…” she talked on her sleep.

So cute. She must be thinking that I was her pillow.

“Um… Lee Donghae babo…”

Mwo? She was dreaming of me? Even I was bad in her dream. She must be really hate me.

“…but he is handsome.”

Pardon me? Does she said that I’m handsome? Really? I smiled widely.

I spent about fifteen minutes looking at her. I don’t know. I just felt warm and happy having her in my arms.

I couldn’t stop looking at her while smiling until she opened her eyes. Wait. She opened her eyes? And caught me smiled at her? Oh no! It’s so embarrassing!

“G-good morning.” I got rid of my arms immediately.

“Y-yeah. Good morning.” She moved away a little and smiled awkward.

 “How about your sleep?” I asked.

“It’s good. And you?” she asked me back.

“It’s good too.”

Then quiet and awkward.

“Um… I’m going to take a bath.” Shinhye stood up first.

“Yeah. We should get ready to work,” I said.

Before Shinhye went up stairs, she turned around and looked at me.

“Thanks for last night.” After said that, Shinhye went up stairs immediately.

I smiled.

*

I was ready for work. I was having my breakfast when Shinhye went down stairs. She went to the kitchen and drank a glass of milk. After that, she walked to outside.

“Park Shinhye, are you going to work now?” I called her.

“Ne,” she said as she went outside.

“Just go to work along with me,” I asked.

“No. I will take the bus.”

I finished my breakfast and immediately followed her. When I was outside, she had walked away. I followed her with my car.

“Yah, Park Shinhye. Get in,” I asked her when my car reached her.

“No. Just go by yourself.” She kept walking.

“Are you sure?”

“Ne.”

“Okay then. Goodbye,” I sulked.

Aish. Why she didn’t want to go along with me? She’s so stubborn.

At office

I’ve arrived at office for thirty minutes. I was about looking outside through the window when I saw Shinhye went out from a car at parking lot. Who is the owner of the car?

I saw someone went out after her. I startled. It’s Cho Kyuhyun.

Shinhye POV

Really. I couldn’t face Lee Donghae anymore! It’s so much embarrassing when I found myself hugged him tightly this morning. I know this is not my first time spent the night with him but last night we hugged because I requested it! Omo. I just wanted to move away from Korea but I can’t. And the last thing I can do is stayed away from him.

“Yah, Park Shinhye. Get in.”

I glanced and found Donghae’s car following beside me. I was just walking faster.

“No. Just go by yourself,” I said without seeing him.

“Are you sure?”

“Ne.”

“Okay then. Goodbye.” He closed the car window and rushed away.

Phew. I relieved.

I arrived at bus stop.  I was waiting for the bus when suddenly a car stop in front of me. The car window opened and I saw Cho Kyuhyun inside.

“Shinhye-ssi. Long time no see.”

“Kyuhyun-ssi, annyeonghaseyo.” I smiled a little.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Are you waiting for bus?”

“Ne.”

“Just get in my car. I’ll drive you.”

I thought for a moment. Although I ever hurt because of Kyuhyun, it wasn’t his fault. I even didn’t really love him. I was just using him for beat Donghae.

“Okay.” I got in his car.

At office’s parking lot

“Thanks, Kyuhyun-ssi.”

“Anytime. By the way, I wanna give you this.”

He took out something in his briefcase and gave it to me. I read the headline. The wedding invitation.

“The wedding ceremony will be held next Saturday. I hope you can come,” Kyuhyun said.

“Ne. I will come. Goodbye, Kyuhyun-ssi.” I smiled.

I got out and walked to my office.

“Shinhye-ssi,” Kyuhyun called me again. He got out from his car.

“Ne?” I turned around.

“Don’t forget to bring your partner!”

“Ne?”

He just smiled and got into his car.

Donghae POV

I thought I couldn’t stand it anymore. The way they looked each other, it seemed they like each other. No wonder if she didn’t want to go along with me.

Now, I was just feeling unwell. My heart beat faster and I felt stive. Why am I being like this? Am I sick? I thought I should go to the hospital.

At hospital

“Mr.Lee Donghae, please come in.”A nurse called my name.

I entered the examining room. I was startled when I saw the doctor.

“Eunhyuk-ah…” I mumbled.

The doctor looked at me. He was startled too. Yeah. He is Lee Eunhyuk, my old friend in high school.

“Donghae-ah…”

“Yah, Eunhyuk! Is it you?” I convinced to myself.

“Of course! It’s me!” he said.

We hugged each other friendly.

“Whoa. Daebak! I can’t still believe it! How could be a lazy and ert boy like you become a doctor?”

“Yah! Don’t be like that! I’m pretty smart, you know?”

We laughed.

“Okay, enough. Take a seat, please,” he asked me.

I sat in front of him.

“By the way, what’s your problem?” he asked again.

“Um… I don’t know. I’m just feeling unwell. I think I got stive and my heart beat faster,” I explained.

“Okay. I will examine you.”

Then, he stood up and started examine me. After that, he sat down again on his chair.

“I think there’s no problem. Your blood pressure is good. Your heart beat a little faster but it’s normal,” Eunhyuk said.

“Really?”

“Yes. I just wonder why do you feel sick. I ask you. When do you feel unwell?”

“Um… my heart beat faster… when I see someone. But I got stive… when I see two persons. I never experienced this before,” I said, unsure.

“Who’s that someone? Girl or boy?”

“Err… girl.”

“And who are that two persons?”

“Err… girl and boy.”

Eunhyuk was dumbfounded for a while. Then he chuckled.