Thought The Relationship That We Should Start

ME VS STRANGER

Shinhye POV

A week later…

I woke up with uneasy feeling. I groaned as I tried to sit down on the corner of my bed. You know what? Yesterday, Appa told me that Donghae will take over our branch company in Japan. He will live there. Live there. Omo. I haven’t confess towards him yet and now he will live in such faraway place? Why? Out of all our employees why it has to be Donghae? Really. It made me couldn’t sleep all night. I couldn’t imagine if he leaves me. What if he finds another beautiful girl and then get married? No way! It couldn’t happen! I have to do something.

I walked off to the bathroom then. I took a quick bath and then went down to the kitchen. There, I saw Appa was eating his breakfast.

“Shinhye-ah, eat your breakfast please,” he asked me.

I nodded. I sat down on the chair across Appa.

“Appa, umm… when will Donghae departure?”

“Um… I think about 10 am. Why?”

“Nothing.”

Good. I still have two hours left to go after him.

“Appa, I leave first.”

“Shinhye-ah, where are you going?” Appa called out of me.

Regardless to my father’s yelling, I rushed out looking for a taxi.

*

Fortunately, I reached the airport at the right time. I went to the departures hurriedly to find Donghae. I ran over here and there but I didn’t see him at all. Has he gone? If he has, well, yeah, it was your own fault, Park Shinhye.

“Am I late?” I lowered my head. Tears already falling to my cheeks. My idea of losing him appeared in my mind.

When I was about giving up on him, a soft voice called my name.

“Park Shinhye?”

I turned around and figured out that it was him. The person I’ve been looking for.

“Lee Donghae…” Thanks God, he still here. My face instantly lit up.

“P-Park Shinhye? W-what are you doing here?” he asked. I could tell you he was a bit shocked to see me here, with teary eyes.

“Err… I have something to say,” I said nervously.

“What’s that?”

“I… I just want to say…”

I love you. It easy enough to say but why my lips couldn’t say it properly? I just felt my lips frozen.

“I…”

My sentence was interrupted by the announcement that passengers flight destination to Tokyo have to enter the plane.

“I’m sorry, Park Shinhye. But what are you going to say? I have to enter my plane.”

“Oh yeah. I just want to say…”

Thump. Thump. My heart was thumping crazily. From where I should started my words? I looked at him who was still waiting for me to speak.

Donghae POV

“Oh yeah. I just want to say…”

Well, I couldn’t lie that I was very happy when I saw her here. A bit hope of her not letting me go came up. I just got out from the toilet and someone’s appearance caught my eyes. She was running over there and here, and then stopped with her head lowered. As soon as I realized she was Shinhye, I ran to her place immediately. But, her face seemed different. Tears welled up in her eyes. It made me confused but I was more confused with her presence here. I kept looking into her eyes, waiting for her answer.

“Good bye…”

BRAK. I thought my heart broken into small pieces. Did she just say ‘Good bye’?

“G-good bye?” I tried to make sure about my hearing. She nodded weakly.

“Yeah. Good bye.” I forced a smile to her even it hurts. I turned around and walked away. Before I walked further, I took my time to see her for the last time. She was still there. Looking at me with her sad eyes, but she didn’t stop my steps. Why did you look at me like that, Park Shinhye? Were you sad that I’m leaving? Oh please, Lee Donghae. That would be not like any dramas, when the girl not letting go the boy in the airport. Remember, she already has a boyfriend. The important thing was she had said good bye. It means that she wanted you to leave. Well, I thought I could bear it. At least, she came here to say farewell, right? Then, I just walked further and further.

*

A year later…

Finally, I came back to Korea. I missed all of the things here. Especially a girl named Park Shinhye. Have her been doing well? Even it’s been a year but I couldn’t forget her. I just couldn’t move on. So pity, right?

I was going to left the airport when someone bumped into me.

“I’m sorry,” he said as he bowed.

“Eunhyuk-ah?” I realized that he was Eunhyuk.

“Donghae-ah? Yah. How are you? I heard that you live in Japan. So, are you come back now?” Eunhyuk said as he smiled.

“No. I’m just doing my business here for several weeks. I will be back to Japan soon. Why are you here?” I said coldly.

I never dreamt he was the first person whom I meet at the first place. You know, just by looking at him made my head boil. I remembered how he and Shinhye were hugging all of a sudden.

“I’ve just come back from doctor’s meeting in China. Hey, how about you’re coming to my apartment now? I’ll make lunch for you,” he offered with his gummy smile.

Huh? I’d rather starving for a year than eat your food.

“Ne? Um… Sorry, I can’t. Maybe next time.”

“Do you have appointment after this?” he asked.

Aish. He was too much asking.

“Yeah,” I lied. Actually, I have my free times today.

“Oh that’s too bad. I think I want to talk something important with you but I see you can’t.”

“What do you want to talk about?”

“I can’t tell you here.”

Aish. He made me curious.

“Um… Eunhyuk-ah, I’ll come with you,” I said finally.

“Don’t you have business?”

“Err… I will take care of it later.”

“Okay, let’s go.”

*

“Here is the food~~” he sang as he put some dishes on the table. “Eat up.”

“Hm.” I nodded. I took a spoonful of rice into my mouth. We started eating.

“I’m going to get engaged. I hope you can come to our party,” he then said with his full mouth.

I choked and dropped my spoon accidentally. He would get engaged? With… Park Shinhye?

“Really? Is just that you want to say?” I gaped in disbelief. Yeah. That was so important thing. Even I could die to hear that.

“Um… Actually, no. There is another important thing.”

Another important thing? Don’t tell me that he want to say ‘I will get married as soon as we got engaged. I hope you’ll be able to be my male bridesmaid’. If it’s true, I promise I will never come back again to Korea.

“Park Shinhye. Do you know her, right?” he looked at me intensely.

So, what if I know her? Did he want to say ‘She is my girlfriend. Oh no, she is my soon to be wife. Keep your distance with her or I will kill you’?

I sighed. “Ne.”

“She is…” There he went. He tried to say same as my mind.

I just could close my eyes. Prepared myself so I wouldn’t get hurt.

“… in love with you.”

WHAT? WHAT DID HE SAY?

“C-can you repeat your words?” I asked him, disbelief.

“She is in love with you. Oh no. She loves you. So much.”

BUZZ. Soft winds blowing, flowers blooming, and fireworks… I could see them in my eyes. It just felt like… I didn’t know. I hope it wasn’t a dream.

“S-so… did you let her go? I-I mean… I’m so sorry… because of me, your relationship is broken…”

Eunhyuk was dumbfounded for a while. “Ne?? What’s your mean?”

“Err… yeah. You know, she is your girlfriend but she loves me instead. I feel bad for you,” I told him the truth. To be honest, I felt bad for him. He is my friend after all.

After hearing my words, Eunhyuk laughed so hard. He even banging the table until the soup spilled out from the bowl.

“Yah. What are you laughing at?” I yelled, confused.

“You’re..Hmp…so funny. Park Shinhye. She is my cousin! How can you say that she is my girlfriend? Haha!” He still laughing.

“M-mwo? So, she is your cousin? How did I not know? I’m living in her house about 5 years!”

Eunhyuk’s laughter let up. “I don’t know too. It just like… coincidental.”

“How did you know then?”

“Well, she had told me about a stranger living in her house. She didn’t ever mention your name before. But once you left for Japan, I asked her about your name. It’s Lee Donghae. I didn’t realize that it was you at first but I curious about it. Then I asked my uncle about you and yeah… he showed me your photo.”

“And how do you know the person whom I love is Shinhye?”

“Eo? You love Shinhye too? Whoa. It’s relieving that you love each other.”

“You didn’t know about it?”

“Of course I didn’t. When you came to my office before, I thought you love someone else. Apparently, she is my dongsaeng.”

I smiled brightly. I felt like all efforts in my heart have gone. Thanks to Eunhyuk. But, there was another problem which I haven’t solve yet.

“Eunhyuk-ah, teach me how to confess to a girl,” I grinned.

 

Note :

New chapter! It isn't so late right? Keke. My holiday started from yesterday. That's why I can write new chapter.

Happy reading, guys! Thanks for read, subscribe, comments, and vote! :)