Hate That I Live With You

ME VS STRANGER

Shinhye POV

The next morning I woke up with uncomfortable feeling. I thought the past few these days I wouldn’t be able to sleep comfortably.

How not? Appa was coma in the hospital, I had to work in an office, and now I had to live with a stranger named Lee Donghae. Aish. I got dizzy even I heard his name.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of a car engine . It seems Donghae was definitely going to work.
Work? Oh no! Today I started work! Why Donghae didn’t wake me up? I’m sure he did it purposely. It's really unfair.

 I quickly brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. I could see his car had rush away. Aish. Why he didn’t wait for me? He made me feel annoyed in early morning.

Donghae POV

This morning as usual I'm getting ready to go to the office. I glanced upstairs. She must be still asleep. I tried knocking on her room’s door.

"Park Shinhye, wake up." I knocked and knocked again. There was no answer. Never mind. She would wake up by herself. I went straight to the car.

In the office

I saw my watch. Already at 8 o’clock. Why Shinhye hasn’t come? Did she forget that today is her first day to work?

CRACK. The door opened. Park Shinhye appeared with annoying face. That girl bursted into my office just like that.

"Park Shinhye, do you forget about how to knock on the door?" I said.

"Lee Donghae, why you didn’t wake me up? You did it purposely, right? "Shinhye yelled at me.

"Mwo?! You have entered my room without permission, and now you yell at me. It's really not polite. "

"I don’t care! Huh, just see, Lee Donghae. I'll get you! " she half shouted.

Then, someone knocked the door.

"Yes. Please come in," I said. Mr.Kim and Vice Director Jung entered the room.

"Annyeonghaseo. Park Shinhye-ssi, long time no see," said Vice Director Jung to Shinhye.

"It’s great that both of you have gathered. Mr.Kim told me about your competition. Alright then. Let’s announce this news to all employees. I think they will be not mind," he continued.

"Ne? I think we don’t have to," said Shinhye.

"Why don’t? This competition will help our company. All employees should know it. Is it right, Donghae-ssi?” said Vice Director Jung to me.

"Ne? Ah yes. Maybe we need to announce it to the employee," I kind of doubt.

In employee’s room

"Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry for interrupt your work. Today there are important things that I want to inform you. But first, I want to introduce Director Park’s daughter, Park Shinhye," Vice Director Jung began his speech.

"Annyeonghaseyo." said Shinhye awkward.

"Well, back to the original topic. All of you know that Director Park are being treated in hospital. Previously, he noticed that within five months our company profit must be increased. So, Lee Donghae and Park Shinhye will compete to fulfill his request. Because of that, I hope all of employees can help them."

Shinhye POV

Vice Director Jung completed his announcement. Then, the room full of buzzing sound.

"Hey, is she Director’s daughter that ran away from home? Why did she come back?"

"I'm not sure they will succeed. Five months is not a long time."

"Aigoo. Do we have to work harder from now on?"

"I support Donghae-ssi. Director Park's daughter didn’t have any experience at all. How could she be."

I was just kept silence hearing their comments. You'll see. I would try hard to beat Donghae.

*
The next morning, I decided to get up early. I won’t let him leave me again. After finished dressing, I went down.

Donghae was ready in dining room. He was eating toast while reading the newspaper. Geez. Does he was the first person that I have to see every morning? It was ruin my mood. But all right. I must be kind to him. At least he's willing to give me a ride.

"Annyeong," I said flatly.

"Hm."

Aigoo. Look at his behavior. It was really not polite. I'd love to criticize him. But since I'm going to ride his car I postponed it.

I took a loaf of bread and jam. I was going to eat the toast when Donghae got up from the chair suddenly. He took his briefcase.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"What do you think? Do I look like going shopping? " He asked back.

"You want to go to work?"

"Of course."

"But I haven’t finished my breakfast."

"It’s okay. Just finish your breakfast. "

"Will you wait for me?"

"Oh, you come with me?"

"Of course."

"Then what are you waiting? Let's go now. "

I was annoyed grunt. "Can you see I'm eating?"

"Okay. Just eat then. I go first." Donghae passed.

"Yah! Wait for me! "

Donghae POV

We arrived at the office. Now I walk in front of Shinhye. I could feel the prick of the view behind me. I smiled a little. That girl seems to really hate me.

"Donghae Oppa!" someone called me.

"Jessica-ssi. I’ve told you not to call me oppa in the office. "

"Ah, who cares, Oppa," said Jessica. Then her gaze turned to Shinhye.

"Eo? Are you Director Park’s daughter? " she asked.

"Ne," Shinhye replied.

"Annyeong, my name is Jessica Jung. I am the daughter of Vice Director Jung and also secretary of Donghae. "

"Oh, really?"

"I'm sorry to hear that your father was sick," said Jessica.

"Um. It's okay. "

"Jessica-ssi, I go to my room first," I said as I passed.

"Wait for me, Oppa," said Jessica.

Before that, I looked Jessica was whispering something to Shinhye. I wonder what was she whisper. But never mind. I didn’t have time to take care of it.

Shinhye POV

You're annoying, arrogant, wicked! I hate you!

I looked at the back of Lee Donghae fiercely.  I wasn’t able to breakfast because of him. What if I fainted later?

"Donghae Oppa!" someone called Donghae. A long-haired girl approached us.

"Jessica-ssi. I’ve told you not to call me oppa in the office. "

"Ah, who cares, Oppa," said her.

Who's that girl? Is she Donghae’s girlfriend? Suddenly she looked at me.

"Eo? Are you Director Park’s daughter?” she asked.

"Ne," I replied awkwardly.

"Annyeong, my name is Jessica Jung. I am the daughter of Vice President Jung and also secretary of Donghae. "

"Oh, really?"

"I'm sorry to hear that your father was sick," said Jessica.

"Um. It's okay. "

"Jessica-ssi, I go to my room first," said Donghae. He walked away.

"Wait for me, oppa," said Jessica at Donghae. He followed Donghae but then turned back toward me.

"Shinhye-ssi," she said. She her face into my ear.

"Be ready to lose," she whispered. Then she left.

What was her mean? At first she was being nice and then she told me to lose. Did she split personality? Geez. That girl was matched with Donghae.

In the office, I kept thinking about how beat Donghae. I confused. I didn’t have any experience to manage company. Then I decided to search on internet.

How do I get the company's profits in a short time? And the result were ...

1. Differentiate your product.

I thought Donghae would do it. From what I saw, he had some preparation about the new product. I won’t my idea same as his

2. Cut losses early.

Hey, how to cut it?

3. Get married with the owner of big company or his son.

Alright! It's the best idea! If I could marry the owner of big company or his son, then our company would cooperated. Okay, I would find him from now on.

*

After coming back from work, I visited Appa. Just like before, Appa still not conscious.

"Appa, get up. I missed Appa ... " I said softly.

As I was crying, the door was open. Lee Donghae came in with a flower in his hand.

"Are you coming?" He asked. I didn’t answer it.
He replaced the flower in a vase with another one that he was carrying.

"Don’t cry," he said.

"Who’s cry?"

"You cry."

"I don’t cry."

Donghae didn’t say anything more. The rest of us just sat down and staring at Appa.