Did We Kiss?

ME VS STRANGER

Shinhye POV

It’s been two weeks since I was in Korea. My life has changed so much. Now I have to work every morning with a neat suit, I have to go to hospital every day I came back from work because Appa was in coma, and the worst thing is… there is a super annoying stranger named Lee Donghae . Oh, how poor I am.

This morning as usual I'm getting ready for work. Then, I heard the sound of car engine . Again and again. He must be left me again. I hurried went out to reach him. Unfortunately the car was already rushed away. Aish. Why did he have to leave me at this time? I would have a meeting later.

Every morning I usually go to work with Donghae. But if I little too late, he would leave me. If the condition like this, I would take the bus by perforce. I glanced at the garage. My father’s car parked nicely in there. If I can drive a car, I will not have ride with him.

Finally, I walked toward bus stop and cursed Donghae. I was too busy cursed him so I didn’t pay attention to the road. All of a sudden ...

CIIIIITTTT.

A black sports car stopped right in front of me. I froze. Shocked by what had just happened. I was really shocked so I didn’t realize that the driver was on my side.

"Miss, are you okay?" He asked.

“Um. Y-yeah. I'm okay.”.

"I'm sorry. I drived too speed. "

"It doesn’t matter. This is my fault. I don’t pay attention to the road. I'm sorry."

 I'm fully aware now. But my legs were still shaking.

"Miss, your face is pale. Let's go to the hospital, " he said.

"There’s no need. I'm okay. Anyway, I have to attend a meeting soon. "

"Really? Okay. I will drive you to your office,” he offered.

I thought for a moment. Good bids. Besides, my legs still shaking. I couldn’t bear to wait for the bus any longer.

"Well," I said.

Once we arrived, I said thanks to him and went straight to meeting room. Fortunately, the meeting has not started yet. There, I saw Donghae was talking to Jessica. I looked at him annoyed.

A few moments later Vice Director Jung entered. The meeting began. That’s why I didn’t like to work at company. We have to sit down for hours for the meeting which is not important. It's boring. So, I decided to start writing. I was so much fun writing so I didn’t know that Vice Director Jung was calling my name.

"Park Shinhye-ssi, do you hear me?"

"N-ne?"

“There will be a meeting of company shareholders in Incheon tomorrow. I asked you and Lee Donghae to represent our company for it."

I gasped. "What? But, why me? I’m still a newbie in here. "

"Actually, the person who supposed to be attending the event was Director Park. But, since he was sick and you two are competing, so I think it's good if you guys go."

I couldn’t say anything. Now, I couldn’t imagine if I and that stranger … have a trip together.

*

And the horror day came. Donghae had put all the things into the car. I was the only one that wasn’t ready. I brought many clothes. Since winter would come, the weather was being cold. I need lots of warm clothes.

Finally, I finished my packing. I dragged my suitcase with difficulty. But there was another problem. The thing that I regret now is why should my room on the second floor? Now I'm in trouble to get down the stairs.

"Yah, why are you so late? What time do we get there? Quickly! " Donghae grumbled impatiently.

I sniff. Aish. This man. Doesn’t he have any mercy for me? Hey. I was burden to carry this suitcase. Why did he have to keep complaining?

"Ne," I said quietly. Trying to hold back my emotions.

"Aish. You're so slow. Just let me carry it. " Donghae went up stairs. He was about to grab my suitcase.

"No way! Let me do it. I don’t wanna my things being touched by you! "

"Aish. Just give it!"

He was holding my suitcase. I want to grab my suitcase again, but my feet slipped. Donghae who was already on the first floor trying to help me. He threw my suitcase and grabbed me. Then ...

HUP.

I landed on the top of Donghae. He also fell with me. But ...

OH MY GOD.

Not just my body that on the top of him. But my lips also landed on his lips! It means that we kissed! I immediately got up.

"KYAAAA!" I and Donghae yelled along.

"Yah, why did you kiss me? Do you plan it?" Donghae said.

"Mwo? Yah, why did you below of me suddenly? You must have a purpose for me to fall in your arms!"

"Tsk. If I don’t grab you I believe your nose would crooked because hitting the floor! "

"I don’t care! I hate you! " I left him.

Aish, stupid. Why would something like this could be happen? Why should he be forced to bring my suitcase? Why should I fall? Why should he grabbed me? It was really annoying.

Donghae POV

Today, I and that girl will attend a meeting in Incheon. We would be there for two or three days. I couldn’t imagine how our trip could be. Seems like we would continue fighting during the trip.

I looked at my watch. Geez. Why she didn’t ready until now? I’ve been waiting for a long time. I decided to check her.

When I was going to her room, I saw her on the stairs. She was burdened with her big suitcase. Tsk. That’s a girl. We just stayed for two or three days. Why did she bring those many clothes?

"Yah, why are you so late? What time do we get there? Quickly! " I grumbled.

She glared at me once ad then said softly, “Ne.”

"Aish. You're so slow. Just let me carry it. " I couldn’t stand it. I went up stairs and grabbed her suitcase.

"No way! Let me do it. I don’t wanna my things being touched by you! " she yelled.

"Aish. Just give it!"

I was already stepping on the first floor when I saw Shinhye slip. I threw the suitcase immediately to save her.

CRACK. My back hit the floor. I didn’t feel pain at all. I just feel that my heart beat faster. Why? Because her lips on the top of mine. Are we… kissing? She immediately got up.

"KYAAAA!" I and Shinhye yelled along.

"Yah, why did you kiss me? Do you plan it?" I said.

"Mwo? Yah, why did you below of me suddenly? You must have a purpose for me to fall in your arms!" she said.

"Tsk. If I don’t grab you I believe your nose would crooked because hitting the floor! "

"I don’t care! I hate you! " She walked away.

I looked her back until she left. What’s this? Why did my heart still beat faster?