Find Out My True Feeling

ME VS STRANGER

Shinhye POV

“You two were living together for almost 5 months! I’m sure you have any feelings for him!”

“Sooner or later you will realize your true feeling…”

“Aish!” I said as I jumped onto my bed.

Really? Did I have any feelings for Donghae? But it’s impossible! How could I’m in love with someone annoying like him?

I closed my eyes and thought again. Suddenly, his image popped into my head. Yeah… I was used to living with him, see him, and heard his voice. For some reason, I felt miss those things when he wasn’t here. I missed to … fought with him…

So, is it true? Could it be love? Omo. I thought I’m going crazy to think about it. I should drink to fresh my mind.

I got out from my bedroom and went to the kitchen. I saw Eunhyuk Oppa was making a cup of coffee for himself.

“Why are you still here?” I asked him curtly.

“Can’t I? This is my uncle’s home. It’s up to me to be here or not,” he replied.

I just glared at him as I poured mineral water onto my glass. Maybe his appearance was change, but his personality was still the same. Even now he was getting more annoying.

“Shinhye-ah…” he said while I gulped my drink.

“Wae?” I put the glass on the table.

“What are you doing in your room before? Do you still thinking about your feeling?” he asked.

“Yah, Oppa! Don’t start again!”

“Wae? Even though we didn’t see each other for a long time but I still know you. Jus tell me.”

That’s Eunhyuk Oppa. He will always know everything about me. Should I tell him?

“Well… actually I don’t know anything about my feelings. I think I hate him and I want him to stay away from my life… but now, I think I want to see him. I… miss him. What do you think? Is it love?”

Finally I gave up on Eunhyuk Oppa. I hope he could solve my feelings problem.

“Wait, wait. It was déjà vu. I think I ever experienced this moment…” Eunhyuk Oppa seemed to think.

I still wait for him to talk.

“Oh yeah! I know! I ever have this moment with one of my friend too! Do you know, Shinhye-ah? Both of you have the same problem!”

Aish. This oppa. Is it an important time to tell about his friend?

“Yah! Just answer my question!” I whined.

“Haha. Okay, okay. Do you really wanna know what I thought? Yeah. That’s love. You’re in love with that stranger…”

*

“Sir, please stop in there.”

The taxi stopped in front of a building. After paid the taxi, I got out. It made me feel nervous just looking at that building. But no, Park Shinhye. Don’t be a looser. You have arrived here and you must complete your mission.

Room 407.

I stood in front of the door. Omo. My heart beat faster. Should I push the bell? Or should I leave?

Fifteen minutes passed… and I did nothing. You’re too coward, Park Shinhye… It was better for me to go.

When I turned my body back, I was stunned. Lee Donghae stood about five meters away from me.

“Park Shinhye? What are you doing here?” he asked confusedly.

“Ne?? Err… I…”

I didn’t know what else to say. Then, I saw something that he carried in his arms.

“I… I miss Bada!”

*

My eyes explored around the room as I sat on sofa. This apartment wasn’t big but it was clean and neat. I glanced at Donghae who was making drinks in the kitchen. He showed his back to me. I kept my eyes staring at his strong back. How I miss that back…

Wait. Was it the sign that I love him?

Suddenly, I remembered my last conversation with Eunhyuk Oppa…

Flashback

“Haha. Okay, okay. Do you really wanna know what I thought? Yeah. That’s love. You’re in love with that stranger…”

“Mwo?? Yah! Don’t say such a nonsense!”

“Yah, you’re the one who asking me! I just said what I had in my mind!”

“How could you know?”

“Of course I know! Because I’m a Love Doctor. ” He showed his gummy smile.

“Since when you become a Love Doctor, huh?” I pouted.

He just laughed seeing my expression.

“By the way… I’m still confused about my feelings, Oppa. I need to make sure about it. Can you help me, Oppa?” I asked him seroiously.

He was silent for a while.

“You should go to his place.”

“I don’t know where he lives.”

“Just ask your father.”

“And then? Is it just by visit him can make me realize about my feeling?”

“Aish. Just ask him for a date then.”

“Mwo??”

Flashback End

Yeah. That was my mission. Asking Donghae for a date. Okay, maybe it seemed too much. But it’s okay. As long as I could find my true feeling, I have to do that. Moreover, I want to see him too.

“Here you are.” Donghae offered a cup of tea.

“Thanks.” I accept it from his hand.

“Oh yeah. I forget something. Wait.”

He back to the kitchen. After a few minutes, he came back again. You know what? He didn’t come alone. He came with a monster in his arms. And the worst thing is… he let the monster down.

“KYAA!” I shouted as I jumped onto the sofa. “Stay away from me!”

I kept shoo that monster but it still getting closer to me.

“Yah, Lee Donghae! Why are you just stand there? Help me!”

Then, Donghae held that monster. He laughed seeing me.

“What are you laughing at? Am I funny?” I glared at him.

“Eo. You’re funny. Don’t you miss Bada? Then why do you stay away from him?” he asked, trying to hold his laughter.

“Err… Of course I miss him. But… I have seen it outside so it’s enough for me to see him,” I argued.

“Really? Don’t you miss me instead?” he asked with playfully face.

Thump. My heart beat faster.

“O-of course not! Yah, don’t be over confidence!”

He just laughed. After that, he put Bada in the kitchen and then sat next to me. It was a long time since we didn’t sit side by side. I felt so awkward now.

“Park Shinhye.”

“Lee Donghae.”

We said at the same time. I looked at him, he looked at me too. We laughed together.

“You first,” he said.

“Um… Lee Donghae… Let’s hang out with me.”

Donghae POV

“Um… Lee Donghae… Let’s hang out with me.”

“Ne??” I was so confused. Why she asked me to hang out with her all of a sudden? That’s weird, right?

I looked at her. She still waited for my answer.

“Park Shinhye, what’s wrong with you?” I asked.

“So… you don’t want to go with me? Fine. I will go home right now.” She become sulky.

She stood and walked away to the door.

“Yah, Park Shinhye. I want to go with you,” I said.

Of course I want to go with her. I have waited this moment.

“Really?” Her eyes widen.

I nodded.

“Okay, let’s go!” she smiled.

*

“Lee Donghae, let’s go there!” Park Shinhye pulled my hands. She dragged me to the merry-go-round.

We were at amusement park right now. I didn’t know why she brought me here. Is it a date? I smiled by myself to imagine it.

“Quickly!” she said excitedly.

“Yah! What’s that? Do you want to play that? Aigoo. It’s for the child!”

She pouted. “I don’t care. Come on!”

I did what she wanted. We went on the merry-go-round. When we were spinning, I could see her bright smile. It seemed that she really enjoyed this time. I really imagined that we were in a date right now.

After rode the horse in the merry go round, we still wanted to play but we didn’t know what else we supposed to play. Then, I saw the sky.

“Look!” I pointed at the sky.

“Wae?” she asked. She looked at my forefinger’s direction.

“Let’s play that!” I asked.

“Mwo??”

Haha. It’s my turn to drag herself.

“Yah! I don’t want to!” She kept rebelled. We have arrived in front of the roller coaster rides.

“Aish. Come on! Are you afraid, huh?” I .

“Err… Of course no! Let’s ride that!”

We rode the roller coaster.

“KYAA!!” Both of us screamed because the roller coaster twisted at the circuit.

We went down as soon as possible after the roller coaster stopped.

“Lee Donghae, if I get heart attack after this, I will make your life uneasy!” she whispered. Then, she just leaved me without permission.

“Yah, where are you going?” I asked.

She didn’t answer my question, and kept walking away. I followed her with forced.

“Are you mad at me right now?” I walked next to her. She just kept silence.

“I’m sorry.” She still kept silence.

“Park Shinhye, please forgive me. I will do whatever you want!” I said. She stopped her step.

“Really?” She turned her face to me.

“Yeah.”

“Okay, I forgive you. Let’s go.” She pulled my hand as she smiled.

Wait. She pulled my hand. It means that we were holding hands, right? My face getting red.

“Lee Donghae.” She stopped all of a sudden.

“N-ne?” I still looked at our hands.

“Let’s join that games!” She pointed at something.

I saw it. A banner with words A Couple Games! Join it, win it, and you will fly to Jeju!

“Mwo? I don’t want to!” I shook my head.

“Okay. Fine. I will not forgive you entire my life!” She walked away again.

“Yah, yah. Okay. As you wish!” I gave up on her.

We walked to the registration desk and we gathered in the middle of the field with another couple. I thought there were about 20 contestants of this game.

“Okay, Ladies and Gentlemen, thanks for your participation. Now, I will read the game rules. This games is consist of three stages, and if you failed at the first stage, you can’t continue the game, and so on. We will decide the winner at the third stage.” The MC explained.

“Now. Let me explain about the first stage. This is called ‘Paper Kissing Game’!”

“Oooohhhh!” The viewers shouted.

“I think you guys have know about this game, right? You have to pass some piece of paper around from mouth-to-mouth using only suction. The boy will take the paper first. After the paper transferred, the girl have to put it into the container that have been provided. If it falls, you have to take another new paper. The given time is three minutes. You will be eliminated if your paper fall for five times!” He explained again.

(Still don’t know about the games? Please check this Super Junior 7th Anniversary Fanmeeting! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70JonMXZ_1w)

I was shocked. What kind of the game it is? It just a modus game to kiss your couple, right? I thought I can’t join this game. If I kiss Shinhye coincidentally, she will kill me, right?

“Do you really want to join this game?” I whisper to her.

“Eo.” She nodded.

“Wae? What if the paper falls and I kiss you?” I felt uneasy.

“I will kill you then.”

“Mwo?? Yah. Just let’s not do this!”

“Tsk. Just kidding. I’m sure that you will not kiss me. Just continue it.”

“Really?”

She nodded.

“Guys, are you ready?” The MC asked with his microphone.

All of couple said yes.

“Okay then. Please prepare yourself. Ready, set, and … go!”

The game has started. I put the paper immediately to my mouth and walked to her. I stuck my mouth to hers to transfer the paper. Omo. That was indirect kiss! Oh please, Lee Donghae. Don’t ever think about that in this time.

Time would run out soon. We have collected a lot of paper so far. We also never dropped the paper while the other couple was eliminated. Our chance to win was big.

Ten seconds remaining. This was our last paper to count. We must be the winner!

HAP.

I stuck that last paper. But ... Why I couldn’t feel the paper anymore? I just felt something soft touched my lip. I could hear the people around me cheered.

Wait. Isn’t it a lip? Shinhye’s lip?

Did we … kiss?

 

 

Note :

How are you, everyone? I’m update now! How was it? Is it long enough? Thanks for all of my readers and subscribers that wait for this story. I just hope I can update more as soon as possible. :)