Someone Perfect

ME VS STRANGER

Shinhye POV

On the way to Incheon

Now, Donghae was sitting next to me. I thought this was the most uncomfortable journey I've ever had. Quiet. No one of us wanted to talk because of that stupid incident.

I glance at Donghae. He was concentration driving. If the incident had not happened I would like to chat with him. I don’t like quietness.

Finally we arrived at our destination. The meeting was held in a large resort. We would stay there. After checked in, we headed to our own rooms.

The meetings are held at night. I was boring in my room. So I decided to get some fresh air. I wandered around the resort. I was lucky to be here. My eyes filled with beautiful scenery. Fallen leaves of trees, small lake, the mountains that looked blue from far away, those made my heart calm.

Tired of wandering, I was sitting in lawn chairs in front of the lake. I looked far over the lake. My mind drifted to my childhood.

When I was a young girl, my parents often asked me to go vacation. Our favorite place to picnic was a lake. There, I would fishing with Appa while Eomma prepared our lunch. It was a precious moment. But it didn’t last long.

When I was 8 years, the electronics company that was built by my grandfather almost bankrupt. My grandfather sick and Appa replace my grandfather’s position. Appa fighting desperately to defend the company. Fortunately, our company could be saved. Our company even grew and grew. Since that time, Appa got busy. Appa spend more time in office. It made me and Eomma sad. Eomma always protest on Appa and it would make my parents arguing. After that, Eomma sick and then passed away. Of course I and Appa felt sad.

I was awakened from my daydream when someone called me.

"Miss ..." I turned my head. I saw a handsome man smiling at me. Hold on. I thought I know him. Oh, this guy who was almost crashed me with his car. I smile.

"Ah, you. Annyeonghaseyo. How did you get here? " I said.

"I attended a shareholder meeting here. And you? " He said. He was sitting beside me.

"Really? I also attended the meeting.”

"Then it just happens that we meet. My name is Cho Kyuhyun. At that time I forgot to introduce myself," he said.

"My name is Park Shinhye," I smiled.
*
Shareholders meeting begins. This meeting was held along with dinner. Aish. It's really boring. I've been just sit while listening to Donghae discuss with some of the company's shareholders. It seems that uncles interested with what Donghae’s talking. They even didn’t realize that I was the daughter of the director of their partner companies. I wonder why Donghae could be talk so much to people that elder than him. Could it be his way to win our competition?

I looked at the clock on my cell phone. Already an hour I was sitting down here. Donghae looked so serious talking with that uncles. Seems like their conversation will take longer time. Rather than have to wait him, I went to toilet.

I didn’t go to toilet. I went out to get fresh air. Outside, I found Cho Kyuhyun was standing looking at the sky. I approached him.

"Kyuhyun-ssi. Why do you get here?” I said, standing next to him.

"Ah, Shinhye-ssi. I'm just looking for some fresh air. And you? Why don’t you go inside? The weather is very cold. You'll get sick. "

"Ani. Honestly, I feel bored inside, " I said." Kyuhyun-ssi, what’s company do you represent? "

"I represent the Gaemkyu Corp. But it was my father's company. There, I just became the financial manager. And you? "

“I represent my father's company, too, Shinhwa Corp. But I only worked temporarily there. So my position is not great as yours. "

Kyuhyun chuckled hearing my answer. He stared at the sky. I watched silently. This guy is handsome and nice. After all, he is a businessman. Really fit to be a boyfriend. Hold on. Boyfriend? Gotcha. An idea popped into my head.

"Kyuhyun-ssi, can I ask for your cell phone number?"

"Ne. Of course. Where is your cell phone? "

I took out the phone from my purse. I secretly smiled at Kyuhyun while he typing phone numbers.

After saying goodbye to Kyuhyun, I went inside. I was smiling by myself.

"Why are you smiling? Where have you been?" Someone asked me. I snort when I saw him.

"None of your bussines," I replied curtly. I immediately walked away.

Just  go, Lee Donghae. Just talk again with that uncles. I also have my own way to win this competition. I smiled satisfied.