Love Syndrome

ME VS STRANGER

Donghae POV

“And who are that two persons?”

“Err… girl and boy.”

Eunhyuk was dumbfounded for a while. Then he chuckled.

“Yah, what are you laughing at?” I asked, confused. His laughter became increasingly instead answered my question.

“Haha. I think I know what’s your problem.” He tried to hold his laughter.

“What’s that?”

“Love Syndrome.”

“Mwo?? What kind of disease it is??” I was getting more confused. Eunhyuk started to laugh again.

“Yah, Lee Donghae! You’ve always got first place in our high school but you don’t know about this?”

I nodded blankly.

“Donghae-ah… you’re in love…”

I stunned.

“Do you understand?” Eunhyuk asked me.

“Um… Yeah… But… with whom?” I asked innocently.

“Aigoo. Of course with someone that make your heart beat faster!”

“Really? Am I really in love with her?”

“Yah! How can be you asking me? Just ask yourself!” Eunhyuk was going frustrated.

“Eunhyuk-ah, I’m still confused right now! Answer my question, please!”

“Aish. Jinjja. Just ask google then!”

Shinhye POV

I was sitting on living room’s sofa. There was Kyuhyun’s invitation in my hand. I just stared at it blankly. He asked me to bring my partner to his wedding. Who should I bring? I didn’t have any best friend besides him.

Then, Lee Donghae came home. He glanced at me but he didn’t say anything. I tried to gaze him but it seemed he was avoid my eyes. He was just walking to his room immediately.

Should I ask him to accompany me? What if my face turned red and my heart beat faster again? Yeah. I didn’t have any choice. I should ask him. I stood up and knocked his door.

“Lee Donghae, can you come out for a while?” I asked.

“No!” he shouted from inside.

“Please. I need to talk with you.”

“Just talk in there.”

Aish. So annoying. I took a deep breath to control my temper.

“Okay. Lee Donghae, would you like to accompany me to my friend’s wedding?”

“No!”

“Eyy, is it ‘No’ your favorite word?”

“Yes!”

Mwo? Is he playing with me with just saying ‘Yes’ or ‘No’?

“Yah! Don’t play with me!” I yelled frustrated.

He didn’t answer. Did he really won’t accompany me?

“Fine! I will wait here until you come out!” I shouted. I took a seat on the floor and leaned my head on his door.

One minute… Ten minutes… Thirty minutes… He didn’t come out yet. I still waited for him until I fell asleep.

Donghae POV

“Fine! I will wait here until you come out!” Shinhye shouted from outside.

I jumped into my bed. Eunhyuk’s word was buzzing in my ears.

“Donghae-ah… you’re in love…”

Am I really in love? I’m not sure.

Finally, I sat down in front of my laptop. Following Eunhyuk’s advice, I opened search engine and typed ‘How do you know when you are in love?’

Here are the results…

1. When you are in love… you started going nervous at first to see him/her

Um… Yeah. I thought I’ve experienced this when I’m looking at… Park Shinhye?

2. When you are in love… spending your time with him/her is really great.

Maybe I always get irritated whenever I see Shinhye at first. But now I always feel warm in my heart every time she’s along with me.

3. When you are in love… you can’t stop thinking about her

Exactly. She just popped into my head for no apparent reason, and I always wonder if she thinking about me or not.

I thought for a while. I admit it. I’m in love with Park Shinhye. This is love. Yeah! Finally I’m falling in love with someone!

And now, I was missing her. I should got out from here to see her. I opened the door and BRAK! Something fell in front of my feet.

“AARGHH!” someone screamed.

I was shocked. Shinhye was lying on the floor while groaning.

“Yah! Why do you open your door all of a sudden?! I’m hurt!” she yelled as she stood up.

“That’s your fault! What are you doing in front of my room, huh?!”

“It’s because I’m waiting for you! I slept with that position for a long time, you know?!”

What? She really waited for me until she fell asleep in front of my door? What a stubborn girl.

“S-sorry. I don’t know,” I said.

“I don’t need your apologize!” Shinhye folded her hand and pouted.

“Are you mad at me?”

“No!”

“Are you sulking right now?”

“No!”

“Is it ‘No’ your favorite word?”

“Yes!”

Haha. She took revenge on me. I giggled. I’d love to .

“Yah, what are you laughing at?! You should pay all of my sacrifices!”

“Okay, okay. What do you want?” I stopped laughing.

“Accompany me to my friend’s wedding.”

“Okay, my princess,” I said as I smiled.

She had stunned for a while before she ran into her room. Maybe this is just my feeling but I thought her face turned red suddenly. Oh stop, Lee Donghae. Don’t be overconfidence.

The next Saturday

The wedding day of Shinhye’s friend came. I was waiting for her in living room for one hour but she didn’t came yet. What took her so long? She didn’t sleep, right?

Finally, when I was watching TV, I heard the footsteps went down stairs.

“Yah, Park Shinhye! What took you so…” I was ready to scold her but suddenly my mouth closed tightly.

Oh My God. I saw an angel… ups, Park Shinhye I mean. She was so beautiful with her white short dress and tied hair. It made me so overlook.

“Wae? What are you looking at?” she asked.

“Err… not… nothing…” I said nervously.

“What are you waiting for? Let’s go!”

“Y-yeah.”

We headed to the wedding’s location.

In the car

Silence. The atmosphere become awkward. Hey, why are we being like this? I decided to start conversation.

“Park Shinhye, who's your friend that is gonna be married?”

“You’ll see.”

“Oh. Okay…”

Then, we kept silent until we arrived at the wedding’s location.

Shinhye POV

Wow. Amazing. Kyuhyun used garden party concept for his wedding. There were so many fresh flower in everywhere. I loved the decoration. I hope I could use this concept to when I get married. But the questions are… when will I get married? And with whom I will get married? Without realized, I looked at Donghae who was busy looking around garden decoration. Suddenly, he looked at my eyes.

“Wae?” he asked.

“Eo? N-Nothing.” I walked away immediately.

Omo. How could I be looked at him when I was thinking about married? You must be crazy, Park Shinhye. I walked as fast as I can until I found an empty chair.

The wedding ceremony began. My eyes focused on two lovely couples on altar. They must be really happy right now. I wonder when will my day come.

Then, the view of those couple changed. It was not Kyuhyun and his wife anymore. I could see the woman who wear the wedding dress was me and the man who wear the groom dress was… Lee Donghae?

WHAT?? I MUST BE CRAZY.

I shook my head repeatedly. No! It can’t be! It’s a wrong imagination! How could be he came into my imagination?  Out of all the man in the world, why it had to be him?! Why didn’t just Brad Pitt or Justin Bieber who came into my imagination?

When I was busy with my mind, someone elbowed me. I turned and saw Lee Donghae was sitting down beside me. My eyes getting wide open. Aigoo. He was really came!

“Park Shinhye, why you didn’t tell me that your friend who getting married is Kyuhyun?” he whispered.

“It’s up to me,” I replied curtly.

I glanced at him. I could see his was smiling widely as he looking at the couple. He looked very happy. Hey, what’s wrong with him? Is he gone crazy?

“Park Shinhye, let’s greet Kyuhyun and his wife!” he asked me.

“Eo?” I couldn’t dodge him. He was already pulled my hand and dragged me to Kyuhyun and his wife.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun-ssi,” Donghae greet Kyuhyun as he smiled. I smiled awkwardly.

 

 

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo Donghae-ssi and Shinhye-ssi,” Kyuhyun said. “Here is my beautiful wife, Lee Kyungmin but it’s Cho Kyungmin now…”

Kyuhyun and Kyungmin smiled each other.

“Congratulations, Kyuhyun-ssi and Kyungmin-ssi. Hope your love will be everlasting.” I shook hands with Kyuhyun and Kyungmin.

“Thanks, Shinhye-ssi. By the way, he is your partner right now?” Kyuhyun asked me.

I glanced at Donghae. “Eo? Y-yeah…”

“Unfortunately, you two are cousin. If you’re not, I think you look good together.”

“Ne??” I was surprised.

On the contrary, Donghae looked very happy after hearing Kyuhyun’s words.

“Really? Well, honestly we were not cousin. We’re just friend. But she treat me as his cousin,” Donghae said.

What?? We’d fighting everyday and he called it ‘friend’? And why he said that I treated him as my cousin? Such a liar!

“Really? Wow. I hope you two can be an officially couple then,” Kyuhyun said calmly.

“Ne??” I was getting more shocked.

Hey, I thought it just not Donghae that was gone crazy but Kyuhyun was gone crazy too!

Suddenly, Donghae’s cell phone was ringing. He picked it up.

“Yoboseyo.”

“…”

He looked at me. His smile disappeared. He gave me such a surprised expression. It made me worried.

“Wae?” I asked him.

“It’s from the hospital. Your father has awaken…”

 

 

Note :

Hi, everyone. I'm update! It's not too late, right? Enjoy reading :)