Hard to Say I Love You

ME VS STRANGER

Shinhye POV

“KYAA!!”

What a fool! How could I be careless? I must be crazy!

“Omo! What should I do? I’m insane!” I walked back and forth in my room nervously. What if he read that text? He might be full of himself right now!

Fifteen minutes after… DING DONG. The bell’s door rang.

Huh? Who comes to my home this late? I went down quickly to open the door.

“Who is it?” I opened the door.

I was startled when I saw the guest. He was there. Lee Donghae was standing in front of me!

“Park Shinhye… I… “ he said.

BLAM! I slammed the door before he could finish his words.

“Yah, Park Shinhye!” I could hear he was calling my name outside.

Omo! How could he come here so fast? He must have read that message! What should I do?? Really. I couldn’t think clearly right now. I hope this time was a dream. So I went to my room and jumped onto my bed. I closed my eyes as I hope it was just a dream.

PLUK!

I could hear something hit the window. Oh please. Let me sleep right now. I knew it was just a dream.

PLUK!

I opened my eyes… and it was still the same. It wasn’t a dream.

PLUK! PLUK! PLUK! Hey. The sound was getting increase. What is it? Was it a ghost? I walked forward to window slowly.

“Yah! What is it?!” I opened the window and poked my head out.

PLUK! Something hit my forehead.

“YAH!” I cried.

“Oops. Sorry,” someone said.

I was startled when I saw someone on the ground.

“Lee Donghae? Why are you there?” I asked, panic.

“I’m waiting for you. Come here, please!” he answered as he looked up at me.

“F-for what?” I became nervous.

“Please explain me about that message.”

Oh no! He really had read my message!

“Y-yah! It’s already late. Just go home and sleep!” I asked him.

“No! I don’t want to go home until you explain it!” he kept stubborn.

What should I do? Should I confess to him?

Okay, Park Shinhye. Don’t be a coward. Just face him right now.

Donghae POV

I went straight home after dropping Shinhye. You know what? I couldn’t stop smiling like a fool tonight. No wonder if all the people at the street looking at me weirdly. I don’t care. I wanted to tell everyone that I was happy. Even I wanted to tell the world that today is my day!

After arrived at home, I looked for Bada. I was just too excited to tell him about my feeling.

“Bada-ah!” I called out him.

Then, Bada approached me as he wagged his tail.

“Do you know Bada-ah? Today is the best day of my life!”

I told Bada everything that I experienced today. Well, I knew he couldn’t understand it but I just couldn’t resist my happiness.

“Bada-ah. Next time you have to be nice in front of her. Don’t ever make her afraid. Understand?”

Bada just nodded.

“Good boy.” I smiled as I patted his head. Suddenly, my phone vibrated inside my pocket. One message received. I opened it.

From : Park Shinhye

I love you

W-what?? I was dumbfounded. I looked the sender’s number over and over again. Was it really Shinhye’s message? Was I dreaming?

“YEAH! I MADE IT! SHE LOVES ME FOR REAL!” I cheered like crazy.

I jumped for joy.

“Bada-ah! Look! She really sent this to me!” I showed up my phone in front of Bada’s face.

But… was it really for me? I have to confirm this to her. So I ran to her home immediately.

*

Ding Dong. I pushed the bell. I hope Shinhye would open the door as soon as possible. I couldn’t stand to ask her explanation.

Not long after, the one that I’ve been waiting for appeared.

“Park Shinhye… I…”

BLAM! She slammed the door right in front of my face. Hey. Even I haven’t finished my words yet. How ‘polite’ she was.

“Yah, Park Shinhye!” I called out her name.

I have waited for ten minutes but seemed like she ignored me. Aish. Why could she do this to me? I really wanted to hear her explanation.

I looked around and found some stone on the ground. An idea popped into my head. So I grabbed those stone and threw one of the stone to her window’s room on the second floor.

PLUK!

One shot has done. I waited for a few minutes but there was no reaction for her.

PLUK!

I shot for the second time. I waited again but she didn’t appear yet. Aish. I have no choice. Park Shinhye, you’re the one who made me do this.

PLUK! PLUK! PLUK!

I threw the stone over and over again until…

PLUK!

“Yah!” she cried. I looked up. Finally, she showed up herself.

“Oops. Sorry,” I said. She was startled to see me.

“Lee Donghae? Why are you there?” she asked.

“I’m waiting for you. Come here, please!” I answered.

“F-for what?”

“Please explain me about that message.”

She was quiet for a while.

“Y-yah! It’s already late. Just go home and sleep!” she said then.

“No! I don’t want to go home until you explain it!”

That was true. I couldn’t sleep because of her for real.

“Aish. Fine!” she disappeared from the window. I thought she was on going come here.

The main door opened. She walked out and faced me.

“Tell me what you want,” she nagged.

“T-that message. Is it really for me?” I asked nervously.

She was quiet. Really. I couldn’t guess what she thought. Oh please. I just hope ‘yes’ answer came out from .

“Err… it is…”

Thump. Thump. My heart beat faster. Please say ‘it is for you’.

“It is not for you!”

Shoot. It felt like someone shot me and a bullet pierced at my heart. My whole world has stopped. Why? Why is it so hurt?

“S-sorry…” she muttered as she lowered her gaze.

“Then… who is it for?” I asked weakly.

“It’s for… someone else.”

Shinhye POV

“It’s for… someone else,” I lied.

“Really? Thanks for your explanation and sorry for disturbing your sleep. Good night,” he said then. He tried to smile before he left. But I could see it was a forced smile. Why Donghae? Why are you being like that? I kept looking at his back until he disappeared from my sight.

I was so sorry, Lee Donghae. Even if I wanted to say that I love you, I just couldn’t. It was so hard for me. I wasn’t ready yet to tell you the truth.

“I’m a coward…” I said to myself as I walked into my house.

“Shinhye-ah, who was it?” Appa came out from his room.

“Um… It was Donghae.”

“Why didn’t he came in?”

“He just wanna talk to me for a while.”

“Oh really?”

I nodded weakly.

“Appa, I wanna go to bed. Good night.”

I laid on my bed as the tears escape from my eyes. I just felt bad for Donghae. Was it a right decision to deceive him?

*

The next day…

“Eunhyuk Oppa,” I called him when I saw he came out from his office.

“Shinhye-ah? What’s the matter?” He sat down next to me.

I really wanted to tell someone about my messed feeling, and the right person is Eunhyuk Oppa. So I asked him to meet in the hospital.

“Oppa, I want to tell you about… him.”

“Him? Who?”

“Aish. That stranger!”

“Oh yeah. What is it? Have you two already become an official couple?” Eunhyuk Oppa smirked.

I coughed. “Yah, that’s not like that!”

“So??”

I told him about everything happened on previous day. Eunhyuk Oppa was amazed to hear my story.

“Oppa, what should I do now?” I sighed. I didn’t know but my tears flew down all of a sudden.

“Yah, don’t cry. Everyone would think that I make you cry.” He patted my shoulder.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he hugged me from my side.

Donghae POV

“You’re handsome but you’re so pitiful, Lee Donghae,” I talked to myself in front of mirror.

Yeah. I could only pity myself. I have one sided love. It happened when I fall in love for the first time. Finally, I could feel how does broken heart feeling.

But… how to heal a broken heart? I never experienced this before so I didn’t know how to let it go. I thought I need someone’s help. Eunhyuk was the right person to come.

I went to the hospital to meet him. I need to heal this illness as soon as possible so I walked quickly. But suddenly I stopped. I decided to hide behind the wall near me first. I saw him was sitting side by side with a girl and he hugged her. Her face wasn’t visible because Eunhyuk blocked her side. Who’s that? His girlfriend?

Then, the girl stood up. She faced Eunhyuk and showed off her back to me. Wait. That girl… Park Shinhye? Yeah. That was really Park Shinhye. I really know her. Why did Eunhyuk hug her?

It’s for someone else…

I remembered what she said. So… Eunhyuk was that ‘someone else’?

Well, today I have two bad news. First, my crush loves someone else. Second, my crush loves my friend. How pity I am.

When I was lamenting myself, my phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?” I answered with low voice.

“Donghae-ah. I have something important to tell you. Can you come to office right now?”

It was Mr.Park.

“I’m so sorry, Mr.Park. I can’t go to there right now. Would you like to tell me on the phone?”

To be honest, I didn’t have any mood to go to office.

“Well, I have considered about this for these days. I need your help to manage our company in Japan. You have to move there.”

What? I have to live in Japan? Yeah. I have to accept it because of Mr.Park. Besides, it will make me forget about Park Shinhye.

“Ne, Mr.Park. I accept your decision. But, when I have to go there?” I asked.

“Next week.”

“Ne??”

 

 

Note :

Hi, guys. I’m back. I wrote this story between making my assignments and I’m really glad I can post this chapter after a long time.

Just for information, this story will end soon. I hope you guys keep reading.

Thanks for all of readers and subscribers :)

Oh yeah. I was startled when I saw 2 upvotes in my story. Thank youuu so much guys. I really appreciate it. I’m sooo touched that you like Me VS Stranger although this is unperfect story. Once again thank youuu guys :D