Truth Or Dare?

ME VS STRANGER

Sinhye POV

The storm actually came in the afternoon. I could see uprooted trees was slammed by the wind. It was a horrible sight. I closed the curtain hurriedly.

I sat on the edge of the bed. There’s nothing I can do now. By the way, where’s Lee Donghae? After change his clothes, he went out, and until now he had not come back.

Then, the door opened. Donghae appeared with soaking wet.

"Ah, it's freezing outside," he muttered.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"I bought this food outside. Then heavy rain fell all of a sudden, " he said, showing a plastic bag.

Donghae put groceries on the table hastily and pick up clean clothes from the suitcase. He opened his jacket and was about to open his shirt.

"Yah, why did you change your clothes in front of me?!" I shouted.

"It’s your own fault. Why didn’t you notice that I was about change my clothes? Turn your body back now! "

I was immediately turn back.

"I've done. You can turn around, " said Donghae. Now he opened the package of groceries. Apparently he bought ramen noodles.

“What’s that?"

"This is our dinner. Wait a minute. I will ask for hot water to Ahjumma. " Donghae went out and then back again with two bowls of ramen in his hand.

"Here you are. Eat it up. " He gave me a bowl of ramen. I took it.

I looked at Donghae who was eating voraciously. Apparently, he was a nice guy. Although we always fighting, he didn’t forget to buy me a food.

"Just eat it quickly. Is it just by looking at my handsome face can make you full? " said Donghae without seeing me.

"Tsk. Who’s looking at you, huh? " I'm embarrassed at being caught looking at Donghae. I quickly ate my ramen.

After finished eating, there's nothing I can do anymore. I was bored. Moreover, it’s still early. I'm not sleepy yet.

"Lee Donghae, I'm bored."

"Hm." He looked so fun playing the games on his cell phone.

"Lee Donghae, I'm bored! Don’t you hear me? "

"So what?" He looked at me annoyed.

"Let's play."

"Play? Just like the kids. "

"Aish. Come on. Play with me, " I whined.

"What’s play?"

"Umm ... Just playing truth or dare. "

“Truth or dare? Just two of us? It’s not fun!”

“Come on. I’m dying of bored right now.”

“Tsk. Okay, okay. Get me that bottle,” he asked me. I took an empty mineral bottle on the table and gave it to him.

“Who’s turn first?” I asked.

“Ladies first,” he answered.

“Okay.” I smiled. I spin up the bottle. And the bottle pointed at Donghae.

“Alright. Which one? Truth or dare?” I asked him.

“Um… Dare.” He answered.

I thought for a moment. “How about dancing?”

Haha. I’m sure he couldn’t dance. How could someone awkward like him try for dance?

“Dancing? Okay.”

What? He will dancing? I can’t believe it!

Now he was standing. He started dancing and moves his body like te wind. Wow. Awesome. He’s like a professional dancer. I was stunned to look him.

“How was it?” he stopped dancing.

“Um? Y-yeah. Not bad,” I lied.

“Now it’s my turn to ask you. Truth or dare?” he asked.

“Truth.”

“Okay. I asked you. Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Not now. I ever have a relationship with a boy before but we broke up now. Now it’s my turn. Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

I thought again for a moment. And an idea came into my head. “When was your first kiss?”

Donghae POV

“When was your first kiss?” she asked me.

Thump. My heart beat faster. Why did she ask me something like this? How was her feeling if she knows that my first kiss was her?

“Hey, just answer it! I will keep your secret,” she said impatiently.

Should I answer the truth?

“Um… My first kiss was…  when you fell on my body.” Finally I said that.

Her eyes widen. Seems like she was shock by hearing my answer.

“R-really? Did you never have a girlfriend before?” she asked.

“No. I didn’t. I was too busy working so I never think to have a girlfriend,” I answered.

“What about Jessica? She is not your girlfriend?”

“No. She’s just my secretary.”

“But she’s like you. Why don’t you ask her to be your girlfriend?”

“I don’t want to. She’s just like my little sister. I don’t have any feeling for her.”

“Hey, love will grow by itself, you know? If she could be your girlfriend you wil have feelings for her later.”

“Why do you ask me to do that? It’s none of your bussines.”

“I’m sorry. I’m just think that you two will making a good couple. You are arrogant and she is mean. What a perfect couple!”

“Mwo?? What did you say??”

“Err.. nothing. I say that you are handsome and she is pretty. You look good together,” she said with fake laugh.

Tsk. Didn’t she know that I hear all of things that she say? I glared at her.

“Well, stop talking about it. Let’s back to our game. Now it’s your turn,” she said.

“Phew. Truth or Dare?” I asked.

“Truth!” she replied passionately.

“How about you? When was your first kiss?”

She quiet suddenly.

“Yah, why did you ask something like that?” she yelled.

“You asked me first. That’s your fault.”

She tought for a moment. Then she bowed her head.

“Hey, just answer it! I will keep your secret,” I repeat her words.

She bowed her head deeply.

“My… was… you….” she muttered. I couldn’t hear it clearly.

“Mwo? I don’t hear that. Speak loudly please.”

“My first kiss was you too,” she whisper. She still bowed her head.

I was dazed. What? Her first kiss was me? So, it means… that time was our each other first kiss? My heart beat faster again.

“I’m sleepy. I go to bed first. Goodnight,” she stand up and go to bed. She covered her body with blanket.

“Y-yeah. Goodnight,” I replied nervously.

I looked at her once again. She must be asleep. I walked to the switch to turn off the light.

CLICK. Then the light off. Suddenly…

“KYAAA!!!”

Shinhye POV

I thought my heart beat faster after I said the truth. Omo. Why am I like this? How about his feeling now? I didn’t want him to hear my heartbeat so I decided to sleep.

“I’m sleepy. I go to bed first. Goodnight.” I go to bed and covered my body with blanket hurriedly.

“Y-yeah. Goodnight.” I could hear what he said.

I was about to close my eyes when…

CLICK. The light went out suddenly.

"KYAAA!" I cried. The light again. I saw Donghae stood in front of the light switch.

"Wae?" he asked.

"Don’t you dare to turn off the light! Understand? " I warned him.

"Wae? I can’t sleep if the lights on, " he protested.

"I can’t sleep when the lights off. Just let the light on! " I exclaimed.

"Just for information. Sleeping with the lights off is more healthful, you know? It’s good for your skin."

"I don’t care!" I yelled.

He looked irritated. Then he approached me. Closer and closer…

“Yah, yah! What do you want?!” I felt so nervous.

Inch by inch… his face getting closer until I could see his face clearly in front of mine.

Thump. Thump. My heart was beating faster. I never saw his face as close as this time. He’s much handsome than I thought. I closed my eyes when he was getting closer.

CLICK. I could feel he was turn on the table lamp beside of me.

I opened my eyes. Phew. His face was away from mine. Then he turned off the switch. Now, the room wasn’t as bright as before. But still there was a little light from the table lamp.

"In this way, we fair. I can sleep with this small watt. You can sleep too, right? "

I nodded. Although these lights are not so bright but at least it wasn’t dark. I wasn’t scared anymore.

“By the way, why do you close your eyes before?” he asked.

“Um… I’ve got something in my eyes,” I lied.

“Really? Don’t you think that I will kiss you so you close your eyes?” he asked again.

“Yah! Shut up! Just go sleep!” I covered my face with the blanket.

How did he know? Aish. Why does my heart beat getting faster again? I just hope that he couldn’t hear it.