Feelings.

Before The Eclipse(HIATUS)

 

 

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nobody’s POV.

‘’Oh, so you’re going with Lay?’’ Sehun raised a brow. That evening Suho and Lay were going out again and that made Sehun a bit suspicious about where they were going and what was going on. He was familiar with their friendship, hell, even Chanyeol knew, but what alerted his senses was the fact that they were very secretive about where they were going and what they were doing every time they were together.

‘’We’re taking JongIn,’’ Suho responded, as-a-matter-of-factly, crossing his arms.

‘’Aish, fine, just don’t do anything sneaky, remember, JongIn’s my best friend,’’ Sehun rolled his eyes and smirked at Suho, since he thought JongIn was actually telling him all that happened.

‘’Aha, yeah, okay, Sehun, I need to go,’’ Suho scoffed as Sehun visibly reddened and groaned, slumping down on the couch, ‘’JongIn!’’ Suho called out, and JongIn arrived soon after.

‘’Yah, don’t yell, I told you that it takes time for this piece of y to get dressed,’’ JongIn groaned and tucked in his shirt. He claimed he wanted to look classy today, too. He was decked in all black with his hair up. Kyungsoo scoffed.

‘’I didn’t know meat could wear clothes, JongIn,’’ Kyungsoo stood behind the counter, chopping a piece of meat as JongIn just shot him dirty glances.

‘’I mean this piece of y, not the damn piece of pig,’’ He signaled to his body and trailed a hand from his chest to his hips, and Kyungsoo wasn’t really impressed somehow.

‘’its chicken,’’ Kyungsoo looked up and raised a brow at JongIn.

‘’Whatever, same ,’’ JongIn waved a hand off to Kyungsoo and opened the door to a puzzled-looking Suho, and looked at Sehun, who was in the same state of ‘what-the-ery.’ Kyungsoo sighed.

‘’Yeah, okay, JongIn, just go and have fun,’’ Kyungsoo grimaced at the meat under him and began chopping it a bit harshly because reasons. And because there were bones under the skin of said chicken. When the door closed with a loud bang did everybody else jolt.

‘’Umm…what was that?’’ Sehun asked, chuckling nervously as Kyungsoo shrugged and continued chopping.

‘’You know JongIn,’’ He sighed, ‘’he can be stupid sometimes.’’ Sehun nodded.

‘’It’s sad…’’ Sehun rested his arms on the counter and laid his head atop them, looking thoughtful, ‘’you’re so smart and responsible and he’s so….blah.’’ Sehun stuck his tongue out to simulate as if he was throwing up, and Kyungsoo got the joke and started laughing a bit, ruffling Sehun’s hair.

‘’How would you know, Sehun? You’re younger than him, hmm?’’

‘’Yeah, but that doesn’t mean I can’t be smarter than him,’’ Sehun giggled, ‘’I actually know the difference between chicken, cow and pigs.’’ Kyungsoo nodded, and soon, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in the room, peeking over to see Kyungsoo do his usual thing.

‘’Hyung, did you and Kai-ssi get in another fight?’’ Chanyeol pouted and sat on a stool as Baekhyun looked up at him in astonishment. He was even taller than him sitting down.

‘’Chan, you do realize that we can call him JongIn here right? There are no people around us to tell us otherwise,’’ Kyungsoo paid no attention to the shrug that Chanyeol gave, ‘’and no, we did not fight, what makes you think that?’’

‘’I like Kai, it’s…different,’’ Chanyeol giggled weirdly. Like a lion’s growl mixed with a really weird and oddly tall kindergartner, ‘’and well…I heard you guys yelling, what’s up?’’

‘’Aish, you know JongIn is pretty stupid,’’ Kyungsoo picked up the big knife and swooshed it around in the air, scaring everyone off and making their heads go back a few inches away from Kyungsoo.

‘’He thought chicken and pig were the same type of meats,’’ Sehun rolled his eyes.

‘’Well, they have the same body parts…well, organs at least…’’ Chanyeol looked up thoughtfully as Kyungsoo slammed the knife back down against the counter.

‘’It’s not the same thing, it’s just different!’’ Chanyeol held his hands up in defense and nodded slowly,

‘’Okay, okay, gotcha.’’

‘’Anyways!’’ Kyungsoo suddenly chimed, ‘’you guys wanna eat something?’’ Baekhyun nodded.

‘’Yes, please,’’ Baekhyun smiled and went on over to where Kyungsoo was slicing some vegetables, ‘’what are you making, hyung?”

‘’Just some soup…I’m kind of lazy so this is the best I could come up with, I’m sorry,’’ Kyungsoo sighed again, and Baekhyun and Chanyeol shook their heads in sync.

‘’No, it’s okay! I love soup anyways, I haven’t tasted one ever since my mom cooked for me about…3 months ago,’’ Baekhyun smiled widely as Chanyeol chuckled behind him.

‘’Make that two, please,’’ Chanyeol piped in and Kyungsoo nodded happily. If it were up to him, if he were mad, he would go to Chanyeol or Baekhyun for help. They always appreciated his food and his company and it made him feel happy, like their happiness were some sort of virus that happily etched into someone like the common cold. It was a pleasant environment whenever those two were together; it reminded him of his 2 cousins that were both 8 years old and crazy about his pasta.

‘’I think I’m passing,’’ Sehun sighed and checked his phone. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked up, pouting.

‘’What? Why?!’’ They asked in unison and Sehun chuckled, palming his face.

‘’Ah, Luhan is coming over, is that okay?’’ They all nodded, ‘’so I don’t think I could eat if I don’t wanna leave his side,’’ Sehun shrugged.

‘’I guess it’s okay, I’ll save you some,’’ Kyungsoo smiled, ‘’you can also tell Luhan about the food so you both eat together,’’ Sehun nodded, smiling.

‘’Alright, thanks guys,’’ Sehun giggled and darted to the couch to text Luhan the okay that he could come over. The others just stared at the love-struck puppy in awe. Who knew Sehun was going to be the first out of them to hook up? And who knew that he would be so happy and so crazy with this one guy that he practically met not so long ago? They—at least Kyungsoo—knew that for Sehun, this guy was his life right now, and it was cute, but he knows—when he looks at the other two next to him—that he wasn’t the only one who wanted to know what that sensation of butterflies inside his stomach ever felt like. He knows how Baekhyun feels and he knows how Chanyeol feels: Confused. And he knew how he felt, too, of course: Lost. And he—as well as the others—hopes that he could find his way out of confusion at last. It was going to be hard, but he just wants peace of mind.

 

When Luhan knocked at the door, Sehun launched out of the couch and onto the door. He opened it quickly and tackled his boyfriend in a big hug as Luhan laughed and hugged him back. The two pecked their lips as a ‘hello’ and Luhan said hi to the rest with a bow and the others greeted him with a meaningful smirk. It was only them and Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun for awhile, and thankfully, Suho or JongIn weren’t there to start teasing them or running into them ‘accidentally’. Suho would really be sorry because he’d just ran into Sehun and Luhan making out and it would be awkward, but JongIn would claim that he would tape record that and put it on the internet. He once tried that, too. Sehun managed to kick the camera so high that Luhan eventually had to stop it from falling on JongIn’s head with his telekinesis. Sehun was mad at his boyfriend for 5 minutes after that. Sehun forgave him after Luhan did his fail attempt of being cute, which Sehun thought was cute. They made out even more after that.

 

While in the room, after a pretty boring conversation, Luhan awkwardly started to kiss him, and Sehun responded with a less awkward kiss. Sehun took initiative again and started kissing Luhan even more as Luhan hovered all the way onto Sehun’s lap for more access. After that, they began making out again and breathing heavily, nervous as to what was going to go down because they’ve never gone farther than making out. It was always like that, but when Luhan parted for air after what felt like hours of endless, chaste kisses, Sehun just bit his bottom lip and carefully pulled Luhan down so he was on top. You could practically feel the tension in between the two bodies as they moved across the bed and started deepening their kiss. There was nobody at home besides the ones who don’t really care about what’s going on, so they appreciated this moment and didn’t pull away for air until they really needed it, but once Sehun opened his mouth to breathe for a small millisecond, Luhan took the chance to slide his tongue inside Sehun’s mouth, and Sehun, shocked, and a little surprised, began responding to his ministrations with his own tongue. Luhan, taken aback, stiffened his body and began fidgeting around with his arms that he wrapped around Sehun to pull him even closer than before.

When they pulled away for air again, Sehun wasted no time in ravishing the other’s neck as Luhan jolted and allowed what he was doing all the while sending little sighs and small moans. Luhan was surprised that—while Sehun had no experience whatsoever with a partner of the same —he knew how to do this while he was still young at the same time. Luhan didn’t mind though, Sehun was old enough to kiss him like this and he wasn’t going to stop him any time soon, but when Sehun bit onto his skin and started small spots, it was hard not to arch off the bed with a low, forced out moan that he was pretty sure Sehun heard and smirked.

Then, Sehun’s lips found their way to Luhan’s, and they kissed again, but Luhan’s hand traveled towards Sehun’s chest, and Sehun twitched, but instead of stopping, he allowed this and inched closer to grant him more space for him to cover with his hands. So, as Luhan’s teeth bit down on Sehun’s lip, Sehun’s shirt somehow came off and Sehun thinks that escalated quickly but shrugs it off and almost accidentally, his hips move and meet with Luhan’s. Luhan bites his own lips to stop the moans from coming out as he purposely grinds his hips back against Sehun’s. Sehun grinds back and soon, they’re in sync, grinding, and both couldn’t stop the moans. They’ve never gone this far, and Luhan’s never seen this side of Sehun, but he again thinks that he doesn’t mind, but he still doesn’t want to take his innocence—or ity—completely. But when Sehun managed to take his shirt off and kiss him again, he thinks that he can manage to last through this for a while more. He doesn’t want Sehun to think that he’s ready either, so his first thoughts when Sehun’s hands managed to find his front and cup it were oh my god what is this, this feels good and oh god no, this is so wrong so he immediately just darted and sat up while Sehun’s face took a pale white color, confused as to what’s going on, and Luhan just stuttered.

‘’S-Sehun, I-I don’t think w-we should d-do this,’’ Sehun blinked.

‘’B-But last time, you were—‘’

‘’I know, Sehun,’’ Luhan stood up and sighed, putting his shirt back on while Sehun eyed him, ‘’but I can’t let you do this and think it’s okay…’’ Sehun just looks down.

‘’So you’re just going to leave me alone and make me finish myself off?’’ Luhan smiled and sat next to him, cupping his cheek.

‘’Don’t say that, you’re too hot not to touch right now, I’m just sure that this isn’t the right time to go far…’’ Sehun offered him a small smile and nodded slowly, sighing.

‘’Then what do I do?’’ Sehun asked shyly, ‘’I’m still...uh…a bit uncomfortable here.’’ Luhan chuckled and held onto his shoulders, pecking his cheek.

‘’Fine, then do what you want with yourself, but next time, there will be no next time,’’ Luhan poked his nose as Sehun smiled and nodded.

‘’W-Well…’’

‘’Well what?’’

‘’Well you aren’t going to just watch me , so go!’’ Luhan laughed and Sehun blushed, pushing him out of the room.

‘’Wait, wait!’’ Luhan knocked on the door loudly, still laughing. Sehun pouted and shook his head.

‘’Stop laughing! It’s not funny! It’s your fault!’’ Sehun huffed and Luhan covered his mouth behind the door, thinking that the childishly annoying Sehun was still there even though he was practically about to while thinking of him.

‘’Come on, Sehun, I’m sorry…’’ Luhan chuckled softly, ‘’…can I watch?’’ He joked as Sehun whined and gasped.

‘’What?! No! No way! Leave!’’

‘’Fine, fine, can I just have a kiss then?’’ Luhan giggled and Sehun thought for a second before biting his lip and opening the door with a brow raised.

‘’Finally,’’ Luhan chuckled and stole a kiss from Sehun’s lips. A chaste, shy kiss, much like their first. Sehun was the first to pull away.

‘’Okay…you should go then, Kris is—‘’

‘’Yeah, Kris is probably worried,’’ Luhan cut him off with a smile and a nod, ‘’I should go, and you should…yeah, so bye,’’ Luhan laughed as Sehun rolled his eyes and kissed Luhan again, shutting the door before he could respond. Luhan then rolled his eyes, giggling and blushing at the thought of Sehun locked in that room and okay he shouldn’t be thinking that. He shook his head and walked over to the living room where the others were, just eating and hanging out. He smiled and approached them.

‘’Leaving so soon, Luhan?’’ Kyungsoo asked, looking up from his plate.

‘’Yes, actually,’’ He scratched the back of his head, chuckling. The others just looked at him, confused, ‘’I’m also kind of busy…’’ The others nodded in understanding and kept eating.

‘’Oh, where are my manners? You want some soup, Luhan?’’ Kyungsoo offered nicely, smiling. Luhan smiled back and shook his head,

‘’I’m not quite hungry,’’ He said, ‘’I should be going,’’ Kyungsoo nodded.

‘’I should ask Sehun, he’s probably hungry, too,’’ Kyungsoo stood up and was about to walk before Luhan stopped him,

‘’N-No!’’ Kyungsoo furrowed his brows, ‘’H-He’s asleep! He wanted to take a nap so yeah, he’s asleep! That’s what happens when you’re tired!’’ Luhan mentally face-palmed.

‘’U-Uh, okay?’’ Kyungsoo raised a brow and sat back down next to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who were laughing quietly, recognizing that what Luhan said was actually a lie. Luhan nodded and sighed, beginning to walk out.

‘’Thanks for the offer anyways, Kyungsoo,’’ Luhan smiled and waved as Kyungsoo nodded and waved until Luhan closed the door, leaving.

 

As Luhan was walking through the school, he stumbled upon a pair of familiar faces known as XiuMin and Chen. He tilted his head and saw them in the race track, looking as if they were…working out? Exercising? He chuckled and kept watching them with his hands on his hips. They’ve been doing this for awhile these days. He rolled his eyes and kept walking towards the dorm, when he saw Lay from afar with Suho and JongIn. He waved at them, and Lay waved back, excusing himself from JongIn and Suho when Luhan beckoned him over, running over to him.

‘’What’s up?’’ Lay asked, panting.

‘’Dude, you would not believe what just happened!’’ Luhan laughed and Lay chuckled.

‘’What? You and Sehun ed?’’ Luhan blinked and widened his eyes.

‘’N-No b-but actually…almost—‘’ Lay burst out laughing and Luhan shushed him because Suho was coming over to them, ‘’yes, it almost happened, and Sehun is actually very ually frustrated, I read his mind,’’ Luhan said quickly while looking around.

‘’Wait, wait, you actually read his mind?’’ Lay raised a brow and smacked the back of Luhan’s head with one hand on his hip, ‘’what kind of a boyfriend are you?’’

‘’I can explain! He was being all y and and then he did something…inappropriate so I pushed him off and told him that I couldn’t go on…he had to finish himself off,’’ Luhan sighed and cupped his face, ‘’now that I think about it, I’m actually the worst -eating boyfriend ever,’’ Lay patted his shoulder,

‘’Hey, he’s a teen, of course he’s going to think he’s old and ready when he’s got you as a boyfriend,’’ Lay chuckled, ‘’poor guy though…’’ Luhan groaned.

‘’Hey, guys, is everything okay?’’ Suho asked when Luhan rested his forehead on Lay’s shoulder, embarrassed and when Lay started patting his head and back, trying not to laugh.

‘’Yeah, we’re good,’’ Lay chuckled, ‘’there, there,’’ Luhan growled and smacked Lay’s arm when he sees that Lay is actually laughing at Sehun.

‘’Stop, it’s not funny,’’ Luhan pouted and removed his head from his shoulder, ‘’so shut up…it’s not his fault,’’ Lay nodded.

‘’Fine, fine, I won’t laugh anymore,’’ Lay smiled and Luhan nodded, pleased as JongIn and Suho looked confused.

‘’So D.O’s not pissed that I said that pig meat is the same as chicken meat?’’ JongIn tried to change the subject as the others stared at him weirdly.

‘’What?’’

‘’Never mind, you probably weren’t there,’’ JongIn sighed and walked away while the others tried not to laugh. Suho then rolled his eyes and walked away, too, waving goodbye to Lay. Luhan stared at them for awhile and raised his brow when he saw Lay’s smile when they said goodbye. It was all too suspicious. He needed to find out about what was going on soon.

 

Sunday, October 21, 2012.

 

Nobody’s POV.

They were out on the track field again. Kris had ordered them to work out for awhile because they weren’t being cooperative on practice and they had no choice but to agree. They were currently doing jumping jacks, panting for air while trying to talk to each other even though it hurt.

‘’So….how long…do we…need to do this?’’ XiuMin asked in between jumps and pants.

‘’I…don’t know!’’ Chen answered, taking a break and sitting on the floor, sipping some of his water and wiping the sweat off his forehead.

‘’Aish…’’ XiuMin sighed and sat on the floor with his friend, who was now stretching his legs and trying to touch his toes. XiuMin just looked at him while drinking water, ‘’why would duizhang do this to us?’’

‘’Didn’t you hear him?’’ Chen sighed, ‘’W-We weren’t cooperating, agh,’’ Chen groaned and kept trying to reach his toes. It’s been long since they worked out to this extent. At least they were losing weight and getting stronger.

‘’Yeah, yeah, but this is too much,’’ XiuMin sighed and wiped the sweat from his face, ‘’I haven’t worked out in so long, my muscles hurt,’’ XiuMin pouted as Chen chuckled.

‘’Yeah, mine do, too,’’ He stood up and cracked his back and his neck as XiuMin watched in astonishment, and he grimaced when he heard the cracks. Chen then began jogging in place and XiuMin stood back up and did the same, ‘’so, uhh…how are you doing? You know, academically, since the grades are going to be given out soon,’’ Chen looked at XiuMin, and the other nodded.

‘’Well…I’m only failing at math,’’ XiuMin said, panting while still jogging in place, ‘’I have a C,’’ Chen nodded.

‘’I’m failing at pyro,’’ Chen said, lying on his stomach to start doing push-ups. XiuMin followed suit and began raising himself off the ground in sync with Chen, ‘’I just…don’t…get it,’’ Chen groaned while hoisting himself up. XiuMin nodded and sighed,

‘’You think Kris-hyung will kill us?’’

‘’Only if we tell him,’’ XiuMin chuckled, ‘’let him be surprised on grade day,’’

‘’Dude, we’re ed,’’ Chen laughed, ‘’I’m failing badly, I don’t even know my grade point average anymore,’’ Chen groaned.

"Ever thought of getting a tutor?" XiuMin asked, trying to touch his toes as Chen, with his dull, proud attitude, rolled his eyes. 

"A tutor, Minseok?" Chen scoffed, "I don't need a tutor, and I just need time. I don't have enough time to study, much less, get a tutor and cope with his explications," Chen sighed and stretched his arms and legs on the track. 

"Yes, Jongdae, a tutor," XiuMin retorted, and after, he heard a crack from his toes as he touched them finally, "besides, you can juggle time and training, plus studying and getting a tutor and coping with him, but sadly, that's not the problem," 

"And what is the problem then, Minseok?" Chen emphasized his name while standing up and placing his arms folded against his chest. They used their original names when something was important or when they were serious about something. This was one of those moments. XiuMin stood up and sighed, exhausted, while cracking his neck and jogging in place. 

"Well, Jongdae, the problem is that you're lazy," Chen gasped, "You're lazy, ChenChen, and I hate to put you down, but as your best friend, I'm telling you as a brother that it isn't going to work if you don't put your part," XiuMin placed a hand on his shoulder as Chen sighed and nodded faintly,

"I know...and I'm sorry for acting like a sometimes and not listening to you, but I...I get nervous. I mean, I can trust you and everything, but I fear that you're just going to ignore me because of my y attitude," Chen sighed and dropped his head. 

"Yah!" XiuMin slaps the back of Chen's head, "That's not happening, so stop being a cause you've been worrying me, stupid!" Chen laughs, and not because the slap didn't hurt, because it hurt like a , but he laughs because it's true. 


"I know, I know... you don't even need to tell me, and I know, and you know that I'm smart and I have the—"

"Potential," XiuMin nodded as Chen proceeds. 

"—potential, I have the potential to get my grades up and check if I can get something done for extra credit just to make sure that on grade-day, everything is okay," Chen smiled and started grabbing his foot from behind to stretch it as he hopped on one leg. XiuMin chuckled at the sight.

"Then that's good, I'm proud of you," XiuMin ruffled the other's hair and smiled, "we should tutor each other then,"  

‘’Each other? Well…that may be a good idea but we can’t let Kris know,’’ XiuMin nodded.

‘’No, of course not, we’re not telling him anything, just work with me, okay? I promise I’ll teach you well,’’ XiuMin smiled towards Chen, and Chen had a color in his face that XiuMin could decipher as a light pink, but he didn’t know if it was because he was sweaty or because he was blushing.

‘’U-Uh, sure, thanks,’’ Chen smiled and looked away for a moment, then looked up at the sun, squinting his eyes and then sighing and wiping his forehead again as he kept hopping on one leg. XiuMin chuckled.

‘’You gonna start running anytime soon?’’ XiuMin laughed, and Chen glared at him before putting his leg down and raising a brow,

‘’I’ll race you,’’ Chen smirked, and XiuMin crossed his arms and looking up and down at his friend. He hummed.

‘’Okay, sure, but no cheating,’’

‘’Which means?’’

‘’No sudden electric shocks,’’ XiuMin growled, and Chen pointed a finger at him and XiuMin, getting all defensive, put his hands in front of his body, ‘’Yah! I’m being serious!’’

‘’Fine, fine,’’ Chen sighed and rolled his eyes, ‘’it’s just a race though,’’ XiuMin sighed and put his arms down.

‘’Good, it’s just a race,’’ XiuMin placed his hands on his knees and looked at Chen, ‘’I still don’t trust you,’’ Chen scoffed.

‘’I’m your best friend, how could you not trust me?’’

‘’You’re a nuisance,’’

‘’I’m not a—‘’

‘’Shh, you’re a nuisance,’’ XiuMin shut Chen up with his index finger to his lips and Chen slapped it away and spit onto the floor.

‘’Blah! Let’s just get this over with,’’ Chen walked over to the starting line with XiuMin behind, and both got in position and looked at each other. They both began a countdown from 3.

‘’Three,’’ XiuMin started and adjusted his ankles.

‘’Two,’’ Chen took a deep breath.

‘’One!’’ They both fired and were side-to-side, running around the tracks while some people watched them trying to get the lead position. XiuMin was fast, but he knew Chen was faster. The boy had massive lightning speed, but XiuMin wasn’t into running. Skating was thing, so he tried to slow his pace down a little bit to catch more speed later. Chen had smirked at him awhile ago, and he knew what that meant, and a few seconds after that, he was practically in the lead, striking lightning at his feet so he would fall over. XiuMin groaned and stood up, setting ice to his feet so it would ice the track whenever he ran over it. He soon started catching up while sliding through the slippery ice that disappeared behind him. Chen had noticed this, so being the conniving friend that he was; he started cracking the ice that his friend had made with lightning. He turned around, practically floating over the ground, and XiuMin noticed his bright eyes. He knew he was going to aim and try to shoot him. XiuMin wasn’t scared, but as soon as he shot, he froze the piece and it fell in front of his feet, making him stumble over, but not lose the balance. He froze the air over Chen and easily passed him, smirking. Chen groaned and held his fists tightly, electric lights forming amongst them while his eyes turned even whiter and brighter.

He began running quickly again and soon caught up. Now they were side-to-side again and XiuMin gasped. XiuMin fled the scene and hovered over him with the ice still behind him, and began shooting him with small ice cubes that Chen managed to destroy. He made thin lightning bolts wrap around his waist to lift him up to XiuMin’s height, and he grabbed onto his forearm. XiuMin immediately noticed something:

 They passed the finish line a long time ago. Nobody won.

Chen really wanted to fight him.

‘’,’’ XiuMin cursed as he felt the electricity pass through his body while the ice under him melted. He tried making a new ice track, but failed instantly, ‘’J-Jong—‘’ He was gripped even tighter. Chen was brainwashed right now, he might even kill him if he didn’t do anything. He tried flailing his legs to hit him, but nothing. He gasped as even more force was put into him and he felt his eyes roll to the back of his head in extreme discomfort as he hissed and threw his head back. Around him, both couldn’t hear the screams that people were emitting because of this horrid scene, and XiuMin faded them out a long time ago. He then tilted his head back up and looked into Chen’s eyes. He took a breath—that felt like his last—and released it, his head being thrown back with closed eyes again, and he felt like his weight had subsided and that he was falling. He blinked his eyes open and noticed that he wasn’t being held up by Chen anymore.

‘’So…I am dead…’’ he mumbled, and soon closed his eyes again, but suddenly,

‘’Hyung!’’ He gasped and shot his eyes open and looked at Chen, who had returned to his normal state. He wasn’t safe just yet, he was still falling, and Chen rushed over to him with great speed and grabbed his arm, preventing his fall a few feet later. He descended into the ground with XiuMin in arms, but nothing was happening. He wasn’t being electrocuted anymore. XiuMin passed out again because of the shock, and Chen shook him awake, almost tearing up, ‘’Hyung! Hyung, wake up!’’ XiuMin shook a little and slowly opened his eyes, dropping the huge amount of weight on Chen’s shoulder. He was still feeling guilty though.

‘’Jong—‘’ He interrupted himself by looking into the ground, ‘’Am I not dead?’’ Chen shook his head, chuckling.

‘’No, you’re not…’’ He dropped his head low, ‘’I almost killed you...if it wasn’t for that breath that you took that froze my face, you would’ve—‘’

‘’I what?’’

‘’You froze my face, see?’’ Chen turned his cheek and revealed his still frozen cheekbones. XiuMin raised his arm weakly to his face and cupped his cheek, melting the ice, ‘’H-Hyung, I-I don’t know what happened, I-I just went blank and then you almost died and it’s all my fault and I…I’m so sorry…’’ XiuMin smiled and wiped Chen’s tears, freezing them and throwing them elsewhere. Chen managed to sniffle and chuckle at this, ‘’thanks,’’

‘’Don’t worry…I’m not dead, so everything’s okay,’’ XiuMin tried standing up, but hissed after, ‘’my side kind of hurts though,’’ Chen stood up and tugged at his arms, wrapping one around his shoulder while holding onto his waist with his own arm.

‘’I’ll take you to the infirmary,’’ XiuMin nodded and began walking with Chen towards the infirmary.

‘’So, uh…who won?’’ Both began laughing, and Chen sighed and ruffled his hair,

‘’You did, hyung,’’ Chen looked at him and smiled, ‘’I’ll get you next time.’’

‘’That’s how I like it,’’ XiuMin smiled and kept walking with Chen. How were they going to explain to Kris everything that happened?

 

Tuesday, October 30, 2012.

 

Suho’s POV.

It’s been a week since Kai, Lay and I began investigating about the whole disappearing quartz. We haven’t found any leads but we’ve been planning to break into SOAT, the Academy of The Elites, but we’ve been put on hold for awhile because of school, the Legendary’s training schedules and just because we’re busy. Not much has happened, but today was grade day. Grades were being given out to students for them to know their process during the first 3 months of school. I was on my way to get mine with the rest of the guys, and the place was packed with students. We eventually had to split up to head to our homerooms to get them from our teachers. Mine was at Science, so I headed over there, and surprisingly, I find Lay coming out of the classroom, looking at his piece of paper. He smiled widely as he looked at them, and looked up at me and realized that I was looking at him.

‘’Oh, hi! Coming to get your grades?’’ He asked, putting his paper back in the envelope where it came from.

‘’Pretty much,’’ I chuckled and he patted my shoulder.

‘’Good luck! Fighting!’’ I bowed and thanked him as he walked over to Luhan, who immediately showed him his paper and they started celebrating together. I smiled and walked over to the teacher. The teacher looked up at me.

‘’Kim JoonMyeon?’’ I looked around to check that nobody was around, ‘’Oh, excuse me, Suho?’’ The teacher smiled at me and I nodded happily to see that she was keeping my name a secret as well. She began searching through the paperwork and pulled out an envelope with my name on it, and I smiled and thanked her, bowing.

‘’Thank you so much,’’ I said in accidental Korean and gasped at my mistake. She just chuckled.

‘’You’re welcome,’’ She said in Korean, and I looked up and smiled at her, bowing again and leaving after to the doorway and opening my envelope. I took a small peek—since the others and I were planning to open them together—and noticed my grade in Science. She gave me a B, but I was more than happy with the result. I sighed happily and walked over to the rest of the guys, who had their envelopes held tightly in their hands, waiting for me.

‘’Sorry I took long,’’ I smiled and joined their circle as they smiled back, ‘’you guys ready?’’ I bit my lips and they nodded slowly and took a breath. We put the envelopes in the middle and made a countdown altogether.

‘’One, two, three!’’ We got our envelopes back and opened them frantically. Chanyeol even ripped it open with his teeth. I pulled out my grades and smiled, sighing in relief. I looked around me and I see the same reactions, smiles and some shocks and relief. I was proud of them.

‘’Hyung, Hyung, look!’’ Chanyeol jumped happily. I laughed and signaled him to tell me, ‘’I got an ‘A’ in Pyro!’’ He shrieked and I patted his shoulder.

‘’I’m proud of you, Chanyeol,’’ He nodded and thanked me as I looked at Sehun next to me, ‘’well, Sehun, your turn, and if I see a C or anything close to that range, you’re going to have to cut your hours of boyfriend time to studying time,’’ I warned, laughing as he nodded, smiling.  

‘’I got ‘B’s and a couple of ‘A’s, see?’’ He showed me his report card and I nodded happily,

‘’Congrats, Sehun,’’ I smiled and ruffled his hair, standing up on my tippy-toes. I looked at Baekhyun and chuckled, ‘’let’s hear it from our pride and joy in the ASBs charts, Baek,’’ He laughed and nodded,

‘’Straight ‘A’s,’’ He smiled and clapped his hands happily, ‘’Ah, Chanyeol!’’ He exclaimed as soon as Chanyeol hugged him tight. I rolled my eyes at the two, smiling.

‘’Kyung- I mean, D.O, tell me,’’ I smiled at him and he nodded,

‘’Umm…straight ‘B’s,’’ He smiled and I gave him a thumbs up.

‘’Good work,’’ I looked over at Kai, who was staring at his report card with his head down and sighed, ‘’Kai,’’ I called his name and he looked up.

‘’I don’t want to…’’ He mumbled, and I could see Kyungsoo biting his lip next to him.

‘’Come on, Kai…’’ Everybody’s eyes were on Kai, and Kyungsoo whispered something into his ear.

 

Kai’s POV.

My grades were awful. I didn’t want to tell any of them, they were all going to be disappointed, but I’m pretty sure they found out about my failure anyways. Even Chanyeol got an ‘A’. All I got were ‘C’s, ‘D’s and the rest were ‘F’s…besides that ‘B’ in Lau’s class. I liked making weapons, so I was good in that class, but still…it isn’t perfect. I was a slacker, but I didn’t like it. I didn’t like studying, and I swear I did well in some of the exams, but since the teachers had a lot of faults against me, plus, they hated me, this is what happened. All eyes were on me, and I could feel Kyungsoo’s hand sneak to my lower back, caressing me in support. He then leaned in and whispered:

‘’Just go, I’ll tell them you need time, no pressure,’’ I felt like smiling, but I was too busy fuming. I didn’t move for awhile, and Suho called my name again.

‘’Kai,’’ I looked away from his sad eyes, and gripped the grades hard. Kyungsoo was eyeing me, asking himself why I hadn’t run yet, but when Suho walked over to me and grabbed my wrist, all I wanted to do was push him. Kyungsoo noticed the rage on my face, and tugged Suho back, letting go of my wrist as I ran away. Suho called my name again, but I ignored it all and kept running until I opened the door and ran my way to the Tree Of Life. I quickly sat down and hugged my knees, preventing myself from hitting the sacred Tree in all my anger, groaned and threw my head back against the trunk. I sighed.

‘’So we meet again?’’ I gasped and looked back. I frowned when I saw Sebastian in the branches, and stood up.

‘’You…You tried to seduce me! You’re an—‘’

‘’Incubus, yeah, yeah,’’ He waved me off, and I huffed, ‘’heard it all before,’’

‘’Where’s your hiss?’’

‘’Oh, that was just for show, it was fun,’’ I rolled my eyes as he giggled, ‘’so today is report card day huh?’’ I looked at him from the edge of my eye, ’’How’d you do?’’

‘’What’s it to you?’’

‘’Just asking,’’

‘’Well, it’s not your problem,’’ I started walking and kicking rocks, sighing. He tssked and sighed.

‘’You failed, didn’t you? And you don’t wanna disappoint your friends,’’ I turned and looked at him.

‘’H-How’d you know?’’

‘’I can see it in your face, kid,’’ He raised a brow and crossed his arms, I coughed, ‘’It happens to everyone, even me,’’

‘’I thought you had no friends…’’ I dropped my head.

‘’I had a normal life once, like you did, so I’m not completely bad,’’ He said.

‘’Still…what do you think my friends would do? They all got good grades,’’ I shrugged.

‘’Even the one you love?’’ I raised my head.

‘’What?’’

‘’Never mind,’’ He waved me off again, and I raised a brow, ‘’I just think they’ll be disappointed, but your leader, he’ll give you a speech and hope you follow his advice,’’

‘’I don’t like studying,’’ I said.

‘’Who does anyways?!’’ He laughed, and I cracked a small smile. He got closer to me with that stretchy body of his and cupped my chin, ‘’There we go, a nice little smile doesn’t hurt, hmm?’’ I shrugged.

‘’I guess not…’’ I rubbed my arm and looked down. He chuckled softly.

‘’Even if you don’t like studying, just find a way to entertain yourself while learning, that’s what I did when I was stuck in this hell of a—‘’ He gasped and I looked at him. ‘’Quick, smile wide!’’ He turned me around stretched the sides of my lips into an awkward smile as I saw Kyungsoo approaching me. I quickly slapped his hands away and put on my best, but smallest smile.

‘’Thanks, Sebastian,’’ I said to myself and heard the leaves move above me. I smiled a little as Kyungsoo came to me, panting.

‘’Yah, Kim JongIn, let’s go,’’ He tugged my arm, but I wouldn’t move, ‘’you need some extra time? Are you okay?’’

‘’I’m fine…I took enough time to calm myself down,’’ I smiled and Kyungsoo smiled back, ‘’Is Suho still looking to talk to me?’’ He nodded.

‘’Yeah…but it’s only you and him, he figured you wouldn’t want to talk to him in front of everyone else, that’s why I’m coming to get you,’’ He sighed, ‘’plus, he knew I would be able to drag you back with no problem, so are you ready to go?’’ I smiled and nodded.

‘’Yeah sure…thanks for everything, hyung…’’ He smiled and tugged on my hand. I began walking with him and felt my cheeks turn red. I looked behind me and saw Sebastian, hanging upside down like a bat and waving me off. I rolled my eyes and waved back before running with Kyungsoo.

 

Wednesday, October 31, 2012.

Nobody’s POV.

 

The Legendary were in their living room, enjoying the night that was taking place today. It was Halloween and it was their favorite holiday because they could play pranks, chill out and have a few laughs together. Kris was currently cooking dinner with XiuMin while Chen and Lay were playing videogames and Luhan and Tao were watching them go at it. It was a pleasant evening and the day was pretty cloudy and rainy. Tao was hugging a pillow when lightning hit and Chen begun laughing and cheering for more. When Kris came back, he sat beside Tao and Luhan and smacked the back of Chen’s head.

‘’Hey, let’s watch a movie,’’ He suggested, ‘’It’s Halloween and we can spend it altogether,’’ Chen beamed and turned off the game console even when Lay was winning.

‘’All we can watch are scary movies,’’ Tao went wide eyed and silently shook his head. He was the only one who didn’t like Halloween because reasons. He didn’t like the whole idea of scaring people and dressing up like horrible monsters drenched in blood and watching scary movies full of gore and organs splattered everywhere and he just didn’t like it. And the day was being very rowdy so he just felt like lying under his bed covers and hoping no one—especially Chen—came in the middle of the night to scare him. He’d happen to do that too many times and he didn’t feel like punching him in the face for the third time because he’d been scared less.

‘’Then put on a scary movie, none of us mind,’’ Kris purposely looked at Tao, who was still hugging that cushion and had his legs up to his chest while shaking and looking at nothing in particular. He chuckled, ‘’right, Tao?’’

‘’H-Huh?!’’ Tao jumped and turned to Kris, unable to know what they were talking about.

‘’You don’t mind us putting on scary movies, right?’’  Kris asked again, and Chen snickered.

‘’I-I…’’

‘’You what?’’ Kris asked and Tao rapidly shook his head, ‘’you don’t mind?’’

‘’N-No, I don’t,’’ Everyone looked at Tao and Tao looked at everyone, ‘’g-go ahead,’’ They all knew Tao feared these types of movies despite looking scary himself, but he was just a kid at heart, he never wanted to hurt a fly intentionally, and seeing people get murdered without reason and seeing their intestines being cut off just because they wanted to made him sick and want to vomit.

‘’Are you sure?’’ Luhan asked, concerned. He genuinely cared for Tao and respected his opinions, but Tao still nodded and claimed it was okay. He knew Tao was going to find an excuse to get out of this movie anyways. He was just doing it to prove Duizhang wrong because he didn’t want to embarrass himself in front of Kris.

‘’I-I’m sure,’’ Tao claimed, with the cushion still covering half his face, his eyes only being visible.

‘’Why are you stuttering then?’’ Kris was tough. He only demanded the truth, and in situations like this, he just wanted Tao to admit everything and let him know that he wasn’t taking false statements or any bull from anybody. It sickened Luhan that Kris would do this to Tao especially, he’s so innocent and he really didn’t deserve to be embarrassed in front of his older friends.

‘’I-I…’’ He cleared his throat, ‘’I’m not…’’ ‘

‘’Tao just tell the truth already,’’ All of them could literally see the grip that Tao put on that cushion. It was almost mortal, ‘’you’re afraid and you don’t wanna watch this movie, so don’t lie and if you don’t wanna watch it, just leave because none of us want a baby clinging onto us for dear life. You don’t need to lie about it because it’s not going to make a difference, you’re still going to be afraid and covering your whole face just like last year,’’ Luhan immediately punched Kris’ shoulder and hard.

‘’Hey! Shut up!’’ Kris ignored this and stared at Tao, who looked like he was about to cry.

‘’You gonna cry now?’’ Kris raised a brow. Kris had never been so mean and upfront to Tao in front of everybody and it made Luhan’s blood boil. Every single eye was on Kris now. Shocked and raged. Even Chen’s eyes turned into a cold glare. He only messed with Tao for fun and Tao never cried, he just yelled and punched him, that’s why right now did he want to skin Kris alive. He was still the youngest, that wasn’t fair. And Luhan looked over to XiuMin, who had stopped chopping some veggies and held the knife tightly in his hand. One could say he was ready to kill. When Tao shed a single tear that disappeared into the cushion, he dug his nails deep inside it and then threw it to Kris and stood up, running away.

‘’Tao!’’ Luhan called out and Tao stopped in front of the door. Kris just shrugged it off as Luhan jumped over the couch and ran towards Tao.

‘’It’s the truth,’’ Kris said and Luhan growled, using his mind to bring the cushion Tao had to cover his face and started hitting him with it, ‘’Hey, stop!’’ Kris groaned and Luhan put the cushion down. Kris didn’t do because he knew how Luhan was.

‘’Where are you going?’’ Luhan asked Tao.

‘’I don’t know,’’ Tao wiped his tears harshly.

‘’You don’t have to cry for this idiot, you know how much of an he is, right?’’ Tao nodded.

‘’Thanks, gege, but I don’t wanna be here, so please let me go…’’ Luhan didn’t even notice that he had grabbed onto Tao’s wrist. He slowly let it go. He still respected Tao’s decision to go, it was probably good for him, ‘’Thanks for everything, gege…’’ He smiled weakly and opened the door, disappearing from view. Luhan then sighed and went back to his spot in the couch…this time, far away from Kris.

‘’Just put on the damn movie and stop looking at me as if I was the here,’’ He stared at the TV while Kris scoffed and turned his face back elsewhere. Luhan rolled his eyes and kept his attention to the TV as Chen put the movie on. They all ignored that giant elephant in the room.

 

Baekhyun’s POV.

‘’Yeah, thanks again, guys, I really don’t deserve it,’’ I chuckled as the guys kept congratulating me for my hard work. Suho had even brought in some drinks for us because of our grades, and JongIn seemed happy. I’m glad he was happy even though his grades weren’t the best, but earlier, he had toasted to be better next semester so he could get his grades up and everyone supported him. Next to me was Sehun, who had a face on because he couldn’t drink just yet, but Suho gave him a glass because he was being pouty the whole night because he hadn’t had fun. And today was Halloween, and the rainy sky made it all even cooler and got us more pumped. I had already taken ownership of five drinks, and I was beginning to feel queasy and nauseous. Chanyeol and don’t drink often, so he was the first to notice my weird behavior. He stood up amongst the commotion and grabbed my hands, tugging me up as I hiccupped. I got drunk easily and got touchy with everyone around me, so getting touchy with Chanyeol wouldn’t surprise me.

‘’Yah,’’ I slurred, ‘’you’re cute,’’ I giggled and hugged Chanyeol. This looked less awkward in my head.

‘’Ummm…Baek,’’ We were currently in the hall next to our room, and nobody could hear us because back in the living room, they communicated by yelling, ‘’thank you but you’re dru—‘’

‘’You’re like a giant teddy bear…’’ I giggled more and snuggled into his chest. He patted my back awkwardly and dragged me into the bathroom, ‘’look what I can do with my hands, Channie!’’ Channie? I haven’t called him that since elementary school. I raised my hands and lit them. They practically twinkled. 

‘’Yeah, that’s cute, Baek, but you’re drunk, so you might want to sit still,’’ I nodded and he sat me down on the toilet, kneeled down in front of me, and cupped my cheeks. Even thought I was drunk, I could feel my cheeks heat up, ‘’How much did you drink, Baek?’’ I held up six fingers,

‘’Five cups,’’ He chuckled and brought a finger down, ‘’oh, thanks,’’ I giggled.

‘’You’re welcome,’’ He smiled, ‘’now, you told me you felt nauseous, right?’’ I nodded and opened my mouth to stick a finger inside to make me vomit. He rapidly brought my hand back.

‘’What? I wanna puuuuuke!’’ I yelled at his face and stuck my tongue out as he laughed.

‘’Don’t do it in front of me, stupid!’’ I pouted, ‘’I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that, but if you want to puke, just kneel down where I am and puke on the toilet okay? I’ll be here to pat your back and help you if you need any,’’ He smiled and I hugged him. He hugged me back and I pulled away first, holding his shoulders.

‘’Okay, move!’’ I pouted and he moved away and let me kneel down in front of the toilet. Then I started throwing up while Chanyeol held my sweaty bangs and patted my back. I was still drunk, but after I stopped throwing up, I felt better. I was about to hug Chanyeol again, but he stood up and brought me up with him and dragged me to the sink, where I washed my face and then proceeded to hug him. I could hear his heart beats, and I took a breath and his smell hit my nostrils. I closed my eyes and we stood like that for awhile, hugging each other and I relaxed for a bit. When I pulled away, I subconsciously brought my shaking hand up to touch his cheek. I blinked a few times and looked at his confused face as my hand trailed to the back of his head, tugging him down to me. I was planning on doing something that I never thought I was going to do, but he stopped me half way when our lips were mere centimeters away.

‘’Not yet, puke-breath,’’ He smiled and instead pecked my nose. I blushed hard and pouted, whined and pushed him out of the bathroom. I could understand what he said, so I washed my mouth with toothpaste, mouthwash and then popped a breath mint in my mouth. I opened the door quickly and was about to try again when I see that he wasn’t even here and thought was actually in the living room socializing with the others. I sighed and leaned against the door and closed my eyes for a second. Suddenly, I felt arms wrapping themselves around me and I could only debunk that smell as Chanyeol’s. I smiled and leaned my head on his chest as he dragged me to the living room again.

‘’Hey, Baek, did you throw up?’’ Suho asked and I nodded,

‘’Yeah, he’s feeling better now,’’ Chanyeol answered for me.

‘’I need some air though…is it okay if I like…go out?’’ I gripped my head and hissed. Chanyeol let me go and Suho nodded,

‘’You might want to, there’s no problem with that, Chanyeol watch over him,’’ Chanyeol looked at me for approval,

‘’Huh, what? Oh, that’s okay…I’m good by myself…’’ I giggled and opened the door and walked out. I sighed and took a breath and walked through the halls. I was still a bit drunk, but I was one of those drunks that instead of doing crazy , I don’t know where I am or understand anything of what’s going on. I was neutral.

I yawned and found myself by the staircase, sitting down on the steps and sighing while looking at the glass window just above the lockers. I could see the stars, and hear the pitter patters against it and I felt a little cold but dealt with it. I was beginning to get my conscience back, so I sang a song meanwhile. I was being quiet, and actually feeling calmer than I was before, so I was glad that I decided to feel some air on my face for once instead of going to Sehun. I chuckled at that and stared at the stars. They were bright and I’ve always loved stars, I’ve just recently forgotten how beautifully they shone up in the night sky.

‘’I wish I could be as bright as the stars…’’

‘’You are,’’ I jumped at the sudden voice and looked to my side. There was someone, just someone I didn’t recognize in such pitch-black darkness. I could see an outline and the moon helped my vision when it lit up the half of his face, ‘’you’re glowing,’’ he said, and confused, and a little taken aback, I turned my head back and stopped staring at him.  It seemed like he could speak Korean, but I didn’t remember his voice.

‘’W-What do you mean?’’ I asked, blushing.

‘’I mean you’re literally glowing,’’ I looked down at my arms and noticed that I really was glowing. My mouth turned into an ‘o’.

‘’Oh…sorry,’’ I tried, and he chuckled, sniffled after. I furrowed my brows and reached into my pocket and pulled out a wrinkled up tissue, ‘’Here,’’ I extended my hand and he hesitated but took it.

‘’Thank you…’’ He said.

‘’You’re welcome,’’ I responded, ‘’i-is there something wrong?’’ I tried to form a conversation.

‘’I hate Halloween,’’ He said, simply. I blinked.

‘’Why?’’

‘’My roommates instead think that it’s a national day to make fun of me for being scared,’’

‘’They’re s,’’ I tried to soothe, and he chuckled, so that was a good sign, ‘’there’s nothing wrong with being afraid,’’

‘’There is when you’re in a group full of tough guys…’’ He said, sighing, and I started listening and answering.

‘’They don’t have the right to make fun of you at all, everybody has fears, you just need to find out what scares them so you’re even, is that so hard to do?’’

‘’They’re fearless,’’

‘’No they’re not, everyone has one,’’ I scooted closer to him, ‘’so what if you’re afraid of Halloween, I get really superstitious when it comes to Friday the 13th,’’

‘’It’s not just Halloween, it’s the movies, the weather, the eeriness and the weird looking costumes…I’ve never liked it. I also hate that day, by the way,’’ I chuckled and nodded.

‘’I don’t like the pranks,’’

‘’I hate them,’’ He laughed and so did I.

‘’Tell me about it,’’ I chuckled, ‘’did you say anything back to them? After they made fun of you?’’

‘’I cried,’’ He chuckled and I blinked, ‘’but it wasn’t because of my roommates, it was especially because of my leader…he’s the one I can’t stand, I want to hate him so much…but I still—‘’

‘’You love him, don’t you?’’ He turned his head to me but turned it back when he noticed that I saw his face. I sighed.

‘’Y-Yeah…’’

‘’ happens, don’t beat yourself up about it…’’ I patted his back.

‘’I know…but I can never stand up to him…it because I feel like he controls me, but yet, even after I let myself be controlled, he still treats me like a kid…he treats me as if all the things that I’ve done are useless and that I don’t kill myself trying to get his damn attention and he ignores me and is more focused on other things and that makes me feel like I don’t matter, and I don’t know why I still  love him but I do!’’ He sobbed, and I had no idea what to do, so I just hugged him. I was never good with people crying, but he still hugged me back.

‘’Listen, guys like him aren’t worth your hard time and your appreciation, just forget about him…at least try,’’ I let him go, and he turned his head so I wouldn’t see him again. I was beginning to ask myself what it was with him and his face.

‘’I’m trying…I’m trying hard, and I even tried being mad at him and I fought with him but nothing makes me hate him…I don’t know if I’m just stupid or something but I—‘’

‘’You’re not stupid, at least you can admit that you love someone that you’re supposed to hate…’’

‘’So?’’ He sniffled.

‘’I can’t even admit that I love my best friend…’’ I dropped my head.

‘’You’re glowing again…’’ I looked at him, and his face was dropped, too.

‘’It happens a lot, my element is light so…’’ I sighed. He chuckled.

‘’Why is it so hard to admit that? Well, at least to yourself.’’

‘’Because I recently found out and I don’t want to accept it because it’ll ruin everything between us.’’ I said.

‘’How recent?’’

‘’Right now…’’ I sighed.

‘’Does he love you?’’ I nodded.

‘’He does…my friends say it’s obvious,’’ I chuckled, ‘’and I believe them…’’

‘’Then go for it,’’ He said and I raised my head.

‘’I don’t want to hurt him,’’ I sniffled ‘’I don’t want to lower his expectations when it comes to me…he thinks I’ll be someone different and that if we’re together, it’ll be perfect, but I’m awkward and he’s so edgy and charismatic that I think It’ll be too much for me…we’re going to be different and eventually end it.’’

‘’You think he’ll be better than you in the relationship because he’s more at risk to kiss you than you are to kiss him, for example, am I right?’’ I nodded.

‘’Exactly, you’re more than right.’’

‘’Then if you love him, you wouldn’t be afraid.’’ I turned my head to him and gasped.

‘’I-I love him…a lot…’’

‘’Then prove it to yourself first, and confess. You wouldn’t want to make him wait, now would you?’’ He stood up and I did, too. His back was turned to me and I kept staring at it because I needed to know more than he was giving me.

‘’Why does everyone say that?’’

‘’Because they care for you and your friend,’’ He was right, ‘’I need to go…’’

‘’Please don’t,’’ I gasped and went to take his hand, but he pulled it back before I even had a chance, ‘’I need your name.’’

‘’You’ll hate me,’’ He said.

‘’I won’t,’’ I shook my head, ‘’you helped me out a lot, I just need your name…please,’’

‘’The group I’m in doesn’t want anything to do with you and your friends, I’m not even allowed to talk to any of you.’’

‘’Will I be in trouble if I know your name?’’

‘’No…’’

‘’Then tell me,’’ I bit my lip.

‘’Tell me yours first, and tell me who you are…’’ I sighed and nodded, shutting my eyes.

‘’I’m Byun Baekhyun, I live in a dorm with 5 other idiots and I like singing for a living, also I really like stars because they’re bright and shiny, and I also glow at night. My best friend uses me as a nightlight and I whimper like a puppy before sleep, and I love him but that’s not important, what’s important is, who are you?’’ I said and when I opened my eyes, he was gone and he left behind my tissue. I sighed and picked it up. On the piece of paper was in thick, black ink the name TAO and I gulped…’’A-A Legendary?’’


 

 

A/N:

So....hey guys...please don't hate me! xDD

BAEKTAO HAPPENED. OMFG.

MERRY CHRISTMAS(LATE I KNOW) AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! This long chap is my gift to you! :)

And to the readers that have been with me since chapter 1....just..just let me love and adore you! xD

Woot! I'll be working on a new fic if you'll excuse me so I don't know when I'll be able to upload again and stuff, but I love you all and please support me! :D

Anyways, subscribe if you like it and comment if you feel like it! It would help me and make me happy if you clicked on the little arrow next to my story's title too if you don't mind x) 

Anyways, feel free to talk to me and give me ideas! :) Alright, bbye!~ ;D

                                                       

~Bianca(They're just adorable!! ;A;)