The Quartz.

Before The Eclipse(HIATUS)

 

 
Friday, September 27, 2012. 
 
Kyungsoo’s POV.
 
Today I wake up with a massive headache. My head was throbbing repeatedly and I felt like throwing up all of the sudden. I sighed and shut my eyes as soon as I turned my head to look at the time, but I was suddenly invaded by the sun, and I groaned, trying to cover myself with my palms. The curtains flew and covered the sun, allowing me to properly look at the time. 
9:38. I gasped and sat up, looking around. I was in JongIn’s bed, first of all, and I still had the same clothes from yesterday on, and I couldn’t remember . I groaned and palmed my forehead in shock, my mouth agape. , did I just have a hangover?! 
 
After I looked around the place, it was inevitable that the others had left without me. They would never leave me like this right? Yes, I bet they saw how unable I was to go to school, so they didn’t bother on waking me up. I wonder how JongIn took that..though I bet he was the one who suggested it. I guess it was okay..and they left some pills out, great, so they did think about me. I dashed towards the container and, without water, I launched 2 inside my mouth and swallowed, sighing and dropping my head on the counter after. 
I didn’t feel like eating, I felt like throwing up actually. Plus, I was too lazy to cook now..I felt light-headed. I sighed as I sat on the couch, and tried to remember what happened, how I ended up in JongIn’s bed, and more importantly, how I acted. I remember drinking..a lot. I don’t drink this much, but I was in a bad mood...it was really because of something stupid. I guess I must’ve acted an back there, I should probably apologize to Suho hyung for embarrassing them and to Sehun, because Luhan must’ve not liked me, and JongIn, too,  because I feel like I did something to him—gods, I hope not—I know he gets mad for no reason, so I hope he isn’t too pissed at me..
Just the thought of JongIn not talking to me because of something I did, that I wasn’t even conscious of, makes me sick. I feel like , and the nausea came back, so now I find out that this pill wasn’t doing to me..
 And soon, I was headed to the bathroom, kneeling in front of the toilet, retching. 
After that hideous encounter, I wiped my mouth with my sleeve, and sniffled, sat down on the couch and whined against the pillow. Ugh, my tummy hurts..JongIn-ah, please come back! I just wonder how they’re all doing at school, I hope they’re all not too worried about me, and I didn’t want to interrupt them during class, so I didn’t text any of them. I should probably take these clothes off, too. I lazily walked over to my room and pulled out a white, long-sleeved shirt from under the bed, took off my clothes, and draped it on. At this point, I didn’t care whose it was,—because as sure as hell it wasn’t mine—and just collapsed on the bed, covering myself with the thick sheets, clutching my tummy, and groaning. 
I really hope they aren’t too mad at me..
‘’Ugh!’’ 
 
Nobody’s POV.
 
Meanwhile, the boys were in class. Sehun hadn’t heard of Luhan since the other day, and he was beginning to question if he was okay or if he even came to school. He did drink a lot..but he was okay, right? He thought, and kept tapping himself on his bottom lip, glancing outside once in awhile, too distracted to do anything else. The leaves were beginning to get that autumn-like color of burgundy, and they were falling one by one. One tree that its leaves refused to turn burgundy was the Tree of life. It was glowing, and the leaves were slowly turning orangey, but not much more than that. The Tree itself was beginning to grow weaker. The teachers were talking about how the Tree wouldn’t last 10 more years..That it would die before the Red Moon could blanket the Academy on the year 2019, or something like that. The only thing they could do was render their powers on the day they graduate. Few agree, but some do, for the sake of their lives on the street as a ‘’normal’’ human being. Right now, they were taking a survey, about that exactly. The paper was being passed, and when it reached Sehun—the first of his group to receive said paper—they all looked at him questioningly. Sehun sighed, and blinked a few times before he circled the word ‘’No’’ and turned to the others, shrugging, and passing the paper back. 
He fished out his phone, and checked for any new messages from his boyfriend. He sighed, and unfortunately, nothing was received, so he hid the phone on his back-pocket. 
 
As The Legendary stepped out of the Resistance & Power-Proof Room, Kris directed all his men towards the washrooms. It was a long day of practice, and they just wanted it to be over so they could breathe properly, so they showered early. Luhan’s phone was off, and he wanted to reach Sehun, but unfortunately, he wasn’t allowed during important times like these, just as much as Lay wanted to communicate with Suho because he had something urgent to talk about. Lay was rushed as hell, so he showered first. There were 2 showers available, so Tao was showering, too. 
Luhan was the last, because of the whole chart thing. He accepted his mistake, so he took the arrangements as fair and square, and as everyone exited, he stripped down and used some trunks to cover his lower-half because Yixing was still there. 
 
‘’So, what’s this whole thing with Suho? Why are you so rushed to see him?’’ Luhan smirked and smiled slyly, upsetting Yixing, who nudged him on the shoulder. 
‘’Ah, it’s nothing really, hehe..’’ He scratched the back of his head and looked behind him, suddenly jittery. He checked his watch and sighed, tapping Luhan—who was busy arranging his clothes—and making him lift his head, ‘’Uh, I really need to go now..’’ Luhan nodded,
‘’Okay, fine, but remember to wait for me at lunch, okay?’’ Yixing nodded and walked away, bit stopped midway, turning his head and furrowing his brows,
‘’Weren’t you sitting with Sehun?’’
‘’Uh..no, not today, I’ve got this huge..thing that—‘’
‘’Lies.’’
‘’I’m not lying..I really can’t sit with him, I need to do this thing and—‘’
‘’What thing?’’ 
‘’Hey! Shut up already!’’ Luhan blushed and turned his head, his back facing Lay now. Lay chuckled,
‘’Okay, fine, I’ll wait for you,’’ Luhan nodded, ‘’But make sure to text your boyfriend that you won’t be joining him today, alright?’’ 
‘’Why would you care?’’ Luhan raised a brow, Yixing shrugged,
‘’He’s my friend, too? And I know you like him, and he likes you, so don’t screw it up, this could actually turn into something good for you and him, so why are you acting like an ?’’ Yixing scoffed and rolled his eyes as Luhan sighed,
‘’I’m sorry, Xing,’’ He said and turned around, ‘’I just—‘’
‘’You can’t possibly be regretting this, right?’’ Yixing raised a brow,
‘’No, no of course not!’’ Luhan defended, ‘’Just…Kris told me something yesterday..and I feel a little guilty now..So I just don’t feel like talking to him for awhile..’’
‘’To Kris?’’
‘’Sehun..’’
‘’Oh..’’
‘’Yup,’’ Luhan sighed and stepped inside the shower, turning on the hot water, ‘’but don’t worry, everything’s fine, I just need some time for myself..’’ 
‘’Okay..’’ Lay said and looked down, ‘’So, I’ll be going now..’’ Luhan nodded and Lay then left, sighing, opening the door, closing it and gasping when he sees Kris right in front of him. 
‘’Remember what I told you.’’ Kris glared, and Lay sighed, dropping his view and nodding, turning around and staring at the door handle, where the lock was. He kept staring at it. God, he’ll feel so horrible after this. He wasn’t thinking straight, over something stupid, but it was his best friend, he couldn’t do this, but he had to, and Kris was getting anxious, so he pushed Yixing’s shoulder. He came out of his trance and did as told, taking the key from his pocket and locking the door. He sighed and looked at his key. He took it from Luhan’s bag and slipped in his pocket, just to do this cruel task that Kris ordered him to do. It was punishment..Kris’ way of punishment..and Lay had to be a part of this..just because Kris knew that it’ll hurt him the most. Kris nodded in agreement and wrapped his arm around Lay’s shoulder, but Lay pried himself off and clicked his tongue, running away, towards his second destination: Suho. 
 
After Luhan showered, he got out and looked for his clothes. They were sitting neatly on the bench where he’d left them, so he took them and began to get dressed, now that there was no one looking. He really did wonder what Suho and Lay were going to talk about though, but set it aside as soon as he messed his wet hair up, grabbing his phone and checking for messages. No Sehun. Not that he felt upset, he was glad he hadn’t texted him, it meant that he wasn’t worried or looking for him or anything. Great. Perfect. Exactly what he wanted. 
He sighed, throwing on a random orange and yellow t-shirt, combined with some jean shorts that touched his knees, and began walking towards the door, tugging at it, only to find out that it wouldn’t budge. He blinked, and tugged at it again, this time, harder. It made a rattling noise, but it wouldn’t open. He groaned and suddenly got an idea. He searched for his bag and he pulled out his large set of keys, each one labeled with a name. Somehow, it wasn’t there, so he started to panic. He dropped to the floor and searched all through his bag for that key, but nothing. He looked through the pockets, the little corners of the bag, the small pockets of it, and even around the floor, under the lockers, and even in the shower. Still nothing. He ruffled his hair, stressful, and decided to try and call someone. He chose Lay. He dialed his number, but as soon as it began to ring, it hung up, so he tried again, and the same thing happened. Little did he know that Lay was doing that on purpose. He chose Chen, out of all people, and no answer. Same thing happened with XiuMin, and Tao. He wasn’t going to bother on trying Kris. He was sure that he wouldn’t answer. Either that or if he did answer, he would tell Luhan to solve the problem himself, as If he knew how to even do that. 
He decided to tug on the handle again, and this time, he screamed, ‘’Help!’’ Various times, knocking on the door, kicking it and pushing it, to even make it go down. Still no answer. He groaned and felt his stomach turn. He was getting hungry, it was already lunch time, and he had no food. And the vapor from the showers was actually starting to make him sweat. Of course, in a place this closed with the vapor running wild, he could face suffocating or something. He sighed. All he wanted now was for someone to remember him. To call him or to look for him..he really had no one now..and it was obvious that Kris had done something about this, he could feel it. He felt angry, so he threw his head back against a locker—quite hard, I might add—and he hissed in pain. Probably worst idea. He pouted and sat on the floor, checking his phone again, but as it seems, no one really cared. 
 
An hour passed, and he was hungry. His stomach needed food, and he overall, needed out. He was sweating, and it smelled like feet and soap in there, though he was squeaky clean now, he didn’t want to get dirty, especially sitting on a floor like the one he was sitting on. He contemplated on calling Sehun..but no. He didn’t want to bother him..especially at lunch. 
10 minutes left, he groaned and took his phone out again, checking the time. 
12:34. . He cursed to himself and stood up, leaning on the locker, searching for that contact again. He was going to regret this..
Sehun.
He pressed the little green button, and pressed the phone against his ear, biting his lip, waiting for him to answer..
‘’Hello?’’ Came the voice of the other line, confused. 
‘’Sehun..’’ He didn’t mean to sound so anxious and sad..
‘’What is it? Are you okay? Where are you?’’ He slightly smiled, and clutched his tummy, biting his lip. 
‘’I’m—I’m at the locker room..by the rooftop.. I’m locked in..’’ He said, barely audible, but enough for Sehun, who stood up, packed his food, and ran towards the spot.
‘’I’m on my way, stay there okay?’’
‘’ I’m locked in.’’ Sehun nodded, and sighed,
‘’Just stay where you are. Close to the door. I’m gonna push, so you need to help me tug it back okay?’’ Luhan nodded and said,
‘’Okay,’’ Hanging up after. Soon later, a knock was heard. Luhan gasped when he heard his name muffled, and he ran over to the door, and did as he was told. He tugged hard at the door, as Sehun pushed, but no results came out of it. By now, his hands hurt, ‘’Sehun!’’ 
‘’Lu, don’t worry! I’ll get something okay, just—just move a few feet back okay?’’ Luhan did as told, and had his back against the locker, when he heard the door suddenly bang loudly. He gasped,
‘’Sehun?!’’ 
‘’I have a ing pole here, it’s heavy, so stay back!’’ Sehun instructed, and hit at the door again, Luhan as far away as possible. He could hear Sehun’s grunts on the other side, and he wanted to help, but he had no way to. That pole must’ve been really heavy. He waited, and the door began to make a dent in the middle, and he thought it was actually going to crash and fall down. A few seconds later, Sehun stopped and heaved, dropping the pole and taking a lighter one, starting again. Luhan could hear him again, and he made a note to himself, telling himself to thank his boyfriend. 
A few clangs later, Sehun stopped, and dropped the pole, a loud, annoying noise, reaching the ears of Luhan. 
‘’Lu?’’ 
‘’Y—Yes?!’’ He was stuck in a trance, so that took him back,
‘’Back away from the door.’’ How did he know that Luhan had been there, waiting for him? He didn’t know, but he nodded and moved away a few feet. Sehun must’ve noticed his shuffling, and decided to push the door open, the sides creaking. 
Luhan sees Sehun, and Sehun sees Luhan, and he sighs to himself, walking over to his frozen Luhan, and hugging him tightly. Luhan returns the hug and buries his face in the crook of his neck. He feels like crying because he’s been so selfish all day, he didn’t know that Sehun worried for him that much..
‘’You stupid, I thought you weren’t okay!’’ Sehun said, and hugged him closer, Luhan tugging on his shirt from behind, 
‘’I’m sorry, I’m such a trouble, aren’t I?’’ He sniffled and didn’t let go, feeling suddenly so horrible for avoiding Sehun, even for such a short period of time. 
‘’No, you aren’t, I was just so worried, I thought something had happened or something! I was—‘’ Sehun choked up and took a deep breath, ‘’I was ready to kill whoever it was that was hurting you.’’ Luhan pouted and backed away from the hug, kissing Sehun sweetly on the lips.
‘’Thank you..for worrying..but I’m okay,’’ Sehun nodded and sighed, ‘’I’m a little hungry though..’’
‘’You’re lucky I brought my food with me,’’ He chuckled and got his backpack from the floor, opening it and pulling out his box of different foods. Luhan rapidly clutched to his boyfriend and pouted. Sehun laughed and nodded, and they walked out through the broken door. Sehun stopped and glanced at the door. Luhan did, too, and his mouth dropped at the mess, ‘’Tell me again..how did you get locked in here?’’ He asked, not removing his view of the door.
‘’Oh, I don’t know..I’m pretty sure it was Kris but, I don’t care..as long as he doesn’t touch you, I’m fine..’’ Luhan pecked Sehun’s cheek as he slightly smiled, saying,
‘’Yeah, but if he touches you, he’s dead.’’ He said, raising a brow and pointing accusingly at Luhan, who nodded, ‘’Yeah, okay, now let’s go eat.’’ Sehun grabbed Luhan’s hand and walked away, but Luhan stopped him in his tracks.
‘’Wait! What about the door?’’ 
‘’Oh, , you’re right..’’ Sehun agreed and dropped his book bag, approached the door and pushed, only to be stopped by Luhan, who tugged him by the sleeve and dragged him away, cracking his fingers and extending a hand out, turning it, making the door cringe and slowly straighten. Sehun blinked as Luhan straightened the door back to the way it was and with his other hand, he picked up the nails from the floor and drilled them in with a twist of the index, taking Sehun back as soon as the doors were back to normal. He didn’t forget the lock, so he unlocked it, stopped and fixed the straps on his bag, smiling happily to himself and grabbing Sehun’s hand, dragging him away as Sehun just stared in awe. 
‘’So you could do that?’’
‘’Yeah, so?’’
‘’I almost broke my back carrying that thing and you could—‘’ Before Sehun could finish ranting, Luhan pecked him on the lips to shut him up, and he did, ready to listen,
‘’I tried. It was too hard for me..’’ Luhan pouted and sat down on a bench, where Sehun sighed and nodded again, giving him the food as he ate his sandwich. Luhan dug in immediately and offered, but Sehun said no, so he kept eating and satisfying his taste buds. Sehun found this cute, and ruffled the other’s hair, attracting a whine from Luhan, who pushed him jokingly and mumbling something with his mouth full. Sehun chuckled and shushed him with an index to his lips, pointing at his cheeks and motioning for him to keep chewing, or he’ll choke. Luhan gave him an eye-smile—his eyes forming like crescent moons—and a thumbs up, deciding to swallow and drink some water from his bag. 
‘’Thanks for everything, Sehun-ah, I really owe it to you bad, don’t I?’’ Sehun chuckled and shook his head, 
‘’No, I don’t want anything, if that’s what you’re asking.’’ Luhan nodded and smiled, taking a bite of Sehun’s sandwich, ‘’Yes, I do want to eat my sandwich, Lu, thanks for asking.’’ Luhan burst into a fit of giggles and apologized in heaves as Sehun chuckled and let his hand be squeezed by Luhan, who was redder than a tomato right now. 
Luhan kept wondering what was it that made Lay so rushed to see Suho, he’s never been so anxious, and the look on his eyes was as if people were looking at him, as if he wanted to hide something. Luhan hoped he was okay, and that whatever it was, was nothing bad, or if it was, that none of them got hurt, but he sensed deep inside that Yixing was in trouble. He’s been telling him some rather weird experiences in the library these days. He hoped that Suho could help him out, because it was obvious that right now, he didn’t trust Luhan for . These days, it’s all been Suho, but that’s okay, because Suho and Lay have been treating each other well, and it was obvious to say that they had a pretty good friendship. Besides, maybe Suho knew what was going on, and wanted to help. 
Luhan and Sehun walked along the corridors of the hallways, and as soon as they passed the library, a pretty bad chill was sent running down his spine. He shivered.
‘’You okay?’’ Sehun asked, stopping to check at Luhan,
‘’Yeah,’’ Luhan nodded, ‘’It’s just the breeze.’’ Sehun shrugged and kept walking hand in hand with Luhan. Luhan glanced at the library, hearing the door creak and a gush of wind hitting him right away again. Whatever spirits were hidden in there were definitely out for something. Or someone. And it gave him such restlessness that Lay was possibly involved in it. Sehun dragged him to a lonely hallway full of lockers, and his heart began to race. He felt like he was being watched. Sehun saw the hesitation on Luhan’s eyes, and he sighed, slowly placing him against the locker, pinning him there with his hips, and his hand against the locker behind the other boy. Luhan gasped and his eyes widened as Sehun came closer, his eyes half lidded, and immediately, he inched away, but his instincts told him not to, so he kept still until their lips touched and molded against one another’s. Luhan sighed, feeling relaxed against the kiss, and Sehun took the initiative of placing a hand on his cheek, allowing him more access. Luhan sighed again, his eyes fluttering in surprise as Sehun’s tongue touched his bottom lip. He granted him the entrance and wrapped his arms around his waist, leaving all sorts of other sentiments wash down the drain as he took initiative and let his lips move languidly against Sehun’s, his head tilting to the left. Sehun gripped Luhan’s waist and gave him a few more pecks after they pulled away,
‘’What was that for?’’ Luhan whispered against his lips, smiling. Sehun blushed,
‘’Your head was somewhere else,’’ Sehun said, biting his lips, ‘’You look like you needed a wakeup call for some reason..’’ He chuckled.
‘’I did..Thank you,’’ He smiled and gave Sehun a reassuring kiss on the lips. The two smiled at each other and went about their way. Luhan was still thinking about Lay. 
 
Lay was running through the school, looking for Suho, calling for him, asking people, trying to reach his mobile, knocking on the door of their dorm, but only D.O was there. He didn’t know where Suho was. He checked the lunchroom, the bathroom, the locker room and some classrooms. He was nowhere to be found. He even checked the river where they hung out once, the Tree of Life, the office, and even tried to find any of the other guys. They weren’t around either, and he even checked the gym. He was beginning to get stressed out, and he stopped in his tracks, panting in the middle of the hall. The bell just rang, and it was time to go to the dorms, so maybe they would go back right now. He nodded to himself and picked his bag up from the floor, where he dropped it, and began running up the stairs to check on the dorm again. 
He knocked frantically, not like he wanted to, but he was anxious and afraid now, he needed a second opinion about this. Soon after, the door opened, revealing a confusing looking Suho, eyes furrowed as he sees the terror in Lay’s eyes. Lay quickly dragged him outside, too afraid of the others listening to their conversation, and grabbed his backpack, threw it against the floor and kneeled down, fishing for a book. Suho, confused, kneeled in front of his backpack, trying to look at Lay straight in the eyes. Lay refused, and kept looking for that book.
‘’Lay,’’ He started, ‘’What’s wrong? You seem anxious.’’ Lay chuckled and sniffled. Suho widened his eyes and tried to make Lay look at him, to make sure that his prediction about Lay crying was true. It was. And he didn’t need to lift his face, the tears were already rolling, and Suho panicked, ‘’L—Lay, what happened?!’’ Suho exclaimed, worried. Lay found the book, lifted it up with shaky fingers and opened the book to look for a page. Lay sniffled,
‘’Y—You tell me!’’ Suho furrowed his brows as Lay sobbed, unable to control his fear, ‘’What’s this?!’’ The book was hollow, and inside that thick, open spot was a red quartz, sharp on the edges. Suho gasped and closed the book, making Lay jump back. 
‘’I—I don’t know what that is! How should I know?!’’ Lay panted and stuttered things he couldn’t understand, so he gulped and continued, ‘’Where did you find this?’’ 
‘’Th—The library.’’
‘’And how did you find it?’’ 
‘’I—I don’t know! I was just reading something and suddenly, I didn’t feel like reading, put the book back, and a bunch of books fell on me, so I put them back, but one was just sitting there and I didn’t remember it falling, so I picked it up, inspected it, and saw that,’’ Lay explained, ‘’I was so freaked out, so I took it home to see what it was, but it gave me weird feelings..’’
‘’Alright, alright, calm down,’’ Suho soothed, both hands on his shoulders, ‘’Let’s just..let’s just think.’’
‘’Think what? I don’t know what to do with it!’’ Lay panicked, ‘’I don’t know what it does and if we could be in danger or something!’’ 
‘’Shh, shh, shh,’’ Suho placed an index on his lips as Lay nodded and sniffled, feeling guilty, ‘’We’re going to be fine, let’s just hide it okay? Stand up.’’ Suho guided Lay up and took a tissue paper from his pocket, handing it to Lay, who bowed and thanked him.
‘’How do we hide it? What’ll we do?’’ Lay blinked, nervous, and looking around, hoping nobody saw them.
‘’Uh..leave the hiding to me,’’ Lay nodded, ‘’Let’s keep it for awhile..until we find out how it can help us in some way, I bet it’s powerful. Does anyone but me know this?’’ Lay shook his head,
‘’No, because I’m afraid of showing it to Kris, plus, Luhan won’t understand, and you’re the only one that knows about my fear..’’ Suho sighed and nodded, taking the book in his hands and opening it, taking out the heavy rock and hiding it in his pocket, opening the door to the dorm and beckoning Lay inside. 
‘’Oh, hey, Lay!’’ Sehun waved from the kitchen, and Lay smiled,
‘’Hey, maknae..’’ Sehun smiled and the other two went over to Suho’s room, closing the door and sitting on the edge of the bed.
‘’Okay, what now?’’ Lay asked, anxious,
‘’Uh..let me see what I can find.’’ Suho looked around the room for any boxes, any drawers with clothes that could hide the rock, or any place in the whole room to hide it. ‘’..’’ He sighed and ruffled his hair, frustrated, ‘’That book’s too big..it won’t fit anywhere inside here.’’ 
‘’It’s okay..maybe we can think of something else..’’ Lay hoped, and Suho sighed, noticing the fear in the other’s eyes. He seemed so lost, so clueless..he didn’t know what to do, and most importantly, he felt guilty for taking that rock, where he could’ve left it instead of being left with the responsibility of it. 
‘’Can’t you like..return it?’’ 
‘’No, if they find out that I took a book, I could get punished, or worse, if they find out what that book holds inside, they’ll think I was trying to steal it!’’ He panicked again, ‘’I don’t know what to do! I came to you for help, Suho!’’ Lay stood up, and took Suho’s collar, about to cry again. Suho widened his eyes and tapped his hand a couple of times to calm him down, and he eventually did, beginning to cry again, ‘’I’m sorry, Suho-ssi..’’
‘’No, no, it’s okay..’’ He caressed the other’s hair and threw the rock against the bed, where it stayed, due to its weight. He wrapped his arms around Lay for awhile as the other calmed down.  ‘’It’s alright, it’s not your fault..’’ He soothed as Lay nodded and released him, 
‘’Thank you so much..’’
‘’It’s fine, don’t worry.’’ Lay smiled and wiped his tears with his sleeve, ready to speak, when suddenly, the door burst open, revealing Kai. Suho gasped and jumped on the bed, hiding the quartz, but accidentally letting it press against one of his sides. He groaned and tried to look decent as Kai furrowed his brows and walked inside with a backpack on his back,
‘’Uh, hyung, do you mind if I borrow some sneaks?’’ Suho winced, the edges of the rock digging against his skin, 
‘’Uh, s—sure, they’re on my closet, why?’’
‘’Moonkyu and I are going to walk around, I don’t wanna step on any puddles.’’ Suho sighed and nodded,
‘’Alright, go ahead, but make it quick.’’ Suho rolled his eyes as he tried to not make any sounds of pain as Lay shushed him, Kai scoffing,
‘’Well, sorry,’’ He grabbed the shoes and stood by the door frame, leaning on it, ‘’I’ll leave you two alone now, later, Lay.’’ Suho glared at him as the other smirked and Lay waved him out, Kai snickering on the way. When the door closed, Suho sat up and called Lay over, sitting on his bed. He raised his shirt to reveal his side. It had some cuts and a thick, red mark. Lay gasped,
‘’Oh, God, Suho, does it hurt?’’ Suho nodded and bit his lip.
‘’Uh..a little,’’ Lay inspected the area and hummed, ‘’Be careful.’’ Suho warned as Lay came a bit too close to him.
‘’Don’t worry, but I can make these go away, you know?’’ Suho furrowed his brows,
‘’W—What?’’ 
‘’I can heal, remember?’’ Lay said, ‘’Would you like me to help you? It doesn’t hurt, it’s just a little uncomfortable at first, nothing more.’’ Suho bit his lip and sighed,
‘’Really?’’
‘’Yeah, it’s like a little pinch,’’ Lay assured, ‘’Want me to prove it?’’ Suho hesitated and nodded. Lay smiled. 
‘’What do I do?’’ 
‘’Just stay like that, don’t move.’’ Suho nodded and took a deep breath before the procedure started. Lay did, too and extended a hand out, twisting his fingers slowly, making the oozing blood go away. He used his index to run along the tissue, closing it up into a scar as Suho winced, and lastly, he disinfected the area, a burning feeling running through Suho’s body. Lay sighed and reviewed his work, satisfied. ‘’Okay, we’re done.’’
‘’Already?’’ Suho asked, glancing at his wound that just ended up being a small scar in the end. He smiled and thanked him. 
‘’It’s fine,’’ Lay assured as Suho smiled, sighed and took the rock, placed it inside his pocket and stood up, Lay trailing behind him.
‘’We can’t hide it here, we should look for somewhere else, come on.’’ He opened the door to the bedroom and stepped out, watching everybody do what they do best. Kai was still there, telling Kyungsoo to take his meds, while Sehun was watching TV with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Suho walked out and Kai immediately stopped what he was doing and he ran over to Suho, dropping his backpack on the floor.
‘’Yah, that was fast, anyways, can I borrow another pair? These don’t fit.’’ Suho glared at him, but nodded as Kai smiled and thanked him. Lay and Suho whispered in each other’s ears, wondering what they should do now. Lay suggested he takes the rock and hides it while Suho stays here, and Suho agreed, discreetly passing him the rock from his pocket, to Lay’s offering hand. Lay hid it behind his back, since he had no pocket, and just when he was about to dart out to find any available spot, Sehun came and interrupted,
‘’So, what’s up with you two? You guys look like you’re hiding something.’’ Sehun joked, but it took Lay back, making him gasp, cover his mouth, and drop the quartz inside Kai’s backpack. He looked at Suho, mortified that he who hadn’t realized this, laughed.
‘’Oh, Sehun, we’re just talking, right?’’ He looked at Lay, who hesitated and nodded, putting up a fake smile,
‘’About what?’’ 
‘’Stuff.’’ Lay answered, blinking repeatedly, nervous. Suho nudged him on the ribs secretly as Sehun nodded and decided to leave them alone. Lay turned to Suho, panicking, because after that, came Kai and took the backpack with him, and off he went. Lay was at the verge of tears again now. ‘’Suho, Suho, Suho!’’ He tugged at Suho’s shirt, as the other gave him a questioning look. 
‘’What? What happened?’’ 
‘’I—I accidentally dropped it! It’s inside JongIn-ah’s bag now!’’ Suho widened his eyes,
‘’Oh, ..’’
‘’I’m sorry, I was just surprised! I thought Sehun-ah was onto us!’’ He tried explaining, trying not to cry again. Suho nodded and took a breath,
‘’D—Don’t worry, I bet he won’t find it, just calm down, okay?’’ Lay shook his head and was visibly shaken as he rushed towards the door, opened it and glanced around, looking for Kai.
‘’He’s gone, he’s gone!’’ He exclaimed, the whole room hearing him, and looking concerned. If nobody helped him, he was going to get a panic attack soon.
‘’Yah!’’ Suho gripped his shoulders and stopped him from circulating the room with his hands in his head. ‘’Stop, it’s okay!’’ He looked around, and the others were confused as to what was going on, and Suho just mouthed that everything was alright as he dragged Lay outside, closing the door behind him. ‘’Listen, he’s not going to find it!’’ 
‘’But what if he does?’’
‘’He wouldn’t dare tell anyone, maybe question me about it, but nothing else, okay?’’ Lay nodded. ‘’Let’s just wait to see what happens, you go back home, alright? The others will get worried.’’ Lay nodded again and took a breath.
‘’Yeah, yeah, you’re right..’’ He sighed as Suho patted his back, ‘’I should be going now..’’ Suho nodded,
‘’Get some rest, I’ll give you the details later okay?’’ Lay nodded and started walking away, a little shaken, Suho sighing.
 
Kai walked along the halls with Moonkyu, where it’s not allowed to lurk around after the school hours, especially Fridays. Moonkyu was a professional at sneaking around. This was probably bad for them, but Moonkyu could care less, he was the principal’s son, and he had a friend that most likely agreed with this statement, he could easily bust the other out of any trouble.  Moonkyu laughed as they walked through the halls, Kai following behind him, asking him,
‘’What are we even doing?’’ He chuckled,
‘’Ugh, I don’t even know, let’s just hurry to the gym, I feel like playing ball.’’ Kai nodded and dropped his backpack to fish something out of his locker, ‘’What are you doing?’’
‘’Looking for my pin, my hair can’t get all sweaty, you know?’’ Moonkyu laughed as Kai took his bangs and put a hello kitty pin on them, sticking them to the side. ‘’You want one? I got a spare.’’ Moonkyu shook his head,
‘’No, thanks, let’s just go before the teachers or my dad catch us.’’ Kai nodded and slammed his locker, making Moonkyu widen his eyes, ‘’Yah! Shh!’’ Moonkyu scolded as Kai scratched the back of his head and apologized as they kept walking. When they reached the gym, it was empty, and they closed the door slowly and took a ball from the ground. Kai passed it to Moonkyu, who passed it back and so on as they laughed. Moonkyu started the game and ran towards his net, dribbling as Kai tried to catch him. Kai does like he wanted and takes the ball, going up to his net and dunking the ball inside. 
‘’Oh! See how you can beat that, fool!’’ He joked, pushing Moonkyu and laughing as the other did the same.
‘’Yah, not fair! You’re just taller than me.’’ He avoided Kai’s teasing looks.
‘’Ever seen the movie Air Buddies? Matter of fact, I’ll tell you something, you can be the underdog of this whole little match,’’ He passed the ball to him, ‘’my treat.’’ And winked at Moonkyu, who rolled his eyes and began racing towards his net anxiously, trying to outrun Kai. Moonkyu managed to throw the ball from a nice distance, making Kai raise a brow at him as Moonkyu smirked. The two were 1-1 out of 10. 
 
After the game, Moonkyu ended up winning, and Kai ended up not accepting the fact that he did, indeed, won and instead saying how he let him win. 
‘’You’re younger, so I let you win, what’s the big deal in that?’’ Kai scoffed, opening the door of the gym and letting it fall behind him, Moonkyu laughed, ‘’It was just one game!’’ He pouted. Moonkyu laughed, 
‘’Just accept it, you’re a sore loser!’’ Kai pushed his shoulder the shoulder and glared, ‘’Can’t accept it? You know what? It’s between you and me, alright?’’ Moonkyu nudged him on the shoulder as Kai scoffed again.
‘’Psh, fine, just don’t tell!’’ Kai warned with a glare. 
‘’Ugh, fine, I won’t,’’ Moonkyu started, pushing Kai from the back of his head. ‘’Besides, I have no one to tell..’’ Kai chuckled and sighed as Moonkyu did the same. The two walked over to their lockers and Kai took off his pin, putting it inside the locker as Moonkyu waited anxiously. Suddenly, Moonkyu gasped. 
 
‘’How long are we supposed to stay here again?’’ Kai asked, groaning. They were in detention, and the teacher sent them off to the Science classroom, and they were alone, waiting for a certain bell to go off, letting them free. 
‘’About 2 hours..’’ Moonkyu answered, sighing. ‘’Well, this is a first..’’ 
‘’Never gotten detention?’’
‘’Never gotten caught.’’ He corrected, ‘’Maybe it was because I was with someone else, not to mention, your shoes make so much noise~’’ Moonkyu whined as Kai rolled his eyes and kicked him, making Moonkyu hiss. 
‘’They’re Suho’s, but I most likely agree with you, this is stupid..’’ He stretched his limbs out on his seat and groaned, checking the time on his watch. 
‘’What time is it?’’ 
‘’Uh..I wouldn’t know..I think this thing’s broken, it says here that it’s about 8:00PM.’’ 
‘’Then check your phone.’’
‘’Got it.’’ Kai did as told and looked for his bag, where his phone was, except, oh right, he didn’t have a phone. Kai secretly laughed to himself remembering Kyungsoo’s precious face reddening when he told him what happened last night a little earlier in the afternoon. He couldn’t stop apologizing. Moonkyu furrowed his brows in confusion, and JongIn answered his question, ‘’Ah, D.O-Hyung was drunk and dumped my phone in a glass of baijiu the other night.’’ Moonkyu laughed and decided to check his phone.
‘’Well, it says here that it’s about 4:48PM.’’ 
‘’Are you ing kidding me? We’ll be out by 6!’’ He threw his arms up and scoffed. Moonkyu shrugged, 
‘’Well, we can’t do anything about it..’’
‘’I’m bored.’’ Kai huffed, throwing his face in his desk.
‘’Draw something, write something, play tick-tack-toe with yourself, you’ve got notebooks.’’ Kai’s head raised and he looked for his backpack again, checking for any notebooks. He felt like drawing the science teacher. Burning. In the pits of Hell. He chuckled to himself as he fished out the notebook, but he felt something rather heavy roll down. He furrowed his brows and looked inside his bag, but saw nothing, but when he reached down, he touched something cold..and sharp. He widened his eyes and looked at Moonkyu, who was just as confused, ‘’What’s up? Why are you looking at me like that?’’ 
‘’Moonkyu..’’ Moonkyu raised his view from drawing on the desk, ‘’Did you by any chance..put something..in my bag?’’ His left eye twitched, feeling around the object.
‘’No..’’ 
‘’I’m not ing kidding, Kim Moonkyu..’’ He said in a stern voice. 
‘’Neither am I! What do you have in there?!’’ 
‘’I don’t know, but I’m afraid to pull it out!’’ Moonkyu stood up from his seat and looked inside the bag, ‘’It’s sharp and it’s cold, it’s in my hand, but you grab it and pull it up, okay?’’ Moonkyu nodded and gulped, taking the object off of his hand and hissing when something sharp pierced his skin. Not to mention that it was heavy as . He slowly pulled it out and gasped at the sight as well as JongIn. He panicked and dropped it inside the bag again, making JongIn wince because the bag was against his knees. 
‘’Oh, my God, I’m so sorry!’’ 
‘’Nah, nah, don’t worry, I’m just in pain!’’ Moonkyu secretly snickered as Kai clutched his knee for life, ‘’This isn’t funny, are you sure that isn’t yours?!’’ 
‘’No, of course not, why would I carry that wherever I go anyways?! It’s ing heavy!’’ 
‘’Yeah, no , Sherlock!’’ Moonkyu slapped the back of Kai’s head as the other whined, ‘’Hey, what the ?!’’ 
‘’Ugh, God,’’ He crossed his arms and sat down, crossing his legs, ‘’What the are we supposed to do with that?!’’ 
‘’Uh..I don’t know! How should I know?! All I can think about is how ing much my ing knee hurts!’’ Moonkyu rolled his eyes,
‘’I’m sorry! God, how many times do I need to apologize?!’’
‘’As much as it takes to heal me!’’
‘’You know what? Do you wanna go to the infirmary?’’ Moonkyu raised a brow as Kai kept holding onto his knee,
‘’No, they’ll ask what I did for my knee to be like this!’’
‘’ing lie!’’
‘’I can’t ing lie to that lady! She gave me a lollipop..’’ Kai pouted as Moonkyu rolled his eyes again and sighed, 
‘’Alright, then you tell me, Mr. ‘No--Sherlock’, what do we do?’’ Kai sighed and tapped his bottom lip, ‘’Shouldn’t we just turn it in? It’ll be much more easier if we—‘’
‘’No!’’ Kai protested, ‘’No, let’s not..maybe this could help us in the future, can you imagine?’’ 
‘’Uh..no.’’ 
‘’Dude, what if this thing is powerful or something? We can use it to our advantage!’’ 
‘’Yeah, b—but, wouldn’t it feel wrong to just hide it from everyone?’’ 
‘’Trust me, if we show this to everyone, not only will the Legendary try to sweep it away from our fingers, but the ing Elites will find out and they’ll flip a ing table!’’ Kai chuckled, juggling the rock from one hand to another, regarding the weight. 
‘’Okay, first of all, stop cursing, it’s rude,’’ Kai sighed and rose a brow, ‘’Second, you’re right..in a few statements, but we could get in trouble if they find out that we’ve been hiding this, don’t you think?’’ 
‘’Maybe, but hey, let’s make your life more interesting, and my senior year the best, what do you say?’’ Kai smirked as Moonkyu bit his lips as soon as Kai extended a hand out for him to shake. He sighed and nodded, taking his hand and shaking it. 
‘’Alright, but if they catch us, it’s your fault.’’ Moonkyu blamed, Kai’s smirk never leaving his face,
‘’No problem~’’ 
 
At the office, sat Han Geng, taking care of his usual work schedules. His secretary, Mrs. Ming, walked in, a phone in her hand, and her Bluetooth wrapped around her ear as she took an important call. Han Geng furrowed his brows, and questioned,
‘’Ming, who is it?’’ He asked, rather inconsiderate that she was on the phone with her husband. After she had bid goodbye to him, she hangs up, and writes down a number in a piece of paper, handing it to him. 
‘’Mr. Geng, sorry for the intrusion, my husband called me, and right before this happened, a woman called, asking for you,’’ The lady said, leaving the room, ‘’She left this number for you to call her, says it’s urgent.’’ 
‘’Woman? What woman?’’ He stood up, and inspected the piece of paper, wondering who it could’ve been.
‘’Says she’s your niece.’’ Mrs. Ming pressed a button on her Bluetooth and started attending her caller, leaving Han Geng confused. He sighed, and sat on his leather chair, a hand on his chin thoughtfully. He crossed his legs, and grabbed the piece of paper, blinking several times, trying to decide whether to call said ‘woman’ that claimed being his niece. He grabbed his telephone, and dialed the number, hearing the line ring, and in less than a second, the woman spoke,
‘’Hello? Han Geng?’’ That voice..it seemed all too familiar. He sighed, and answered,
‘’Y—Yes,’’ He gulped, ‘’Who is this?’’ 
‘’I have no time for introductions, tell me, where’s Moonkyu?’’ He knew exactly what she wanted. He wouldn’t let her get her way though..
‘’He’s here, with me, where else would he be, child?’’ She sighed, and groaned,
‘’I will not let you keep him there, uncle Geng! You know he hates it there!’’ Han Geng chuckled and leaned on his chair,
‘’Ah, child, but you do not know what he wants. He’s happy here, I’m not letting you take him away from me, I even pay the custody, tell that to your uncle.’’ 
‘’You are my uncle!’’ She insisted, her voice breaking,
‘’You’re simply Moonkyu’s beloved cousin, you are not my niece.’’ She sobbed and stuttered something out, ‘’Talk!’’ 
‘’He thinks I’m dead! Please let me prove to him that I’m not!’’ 
‘’Ah, so I see,’’ He stood up and looks around, trying to see if anybody was listening, ‘’You’re using this for your own selfish needs, I knew my ex-husband wouldn’t have anything to do with this.’’ 
‘’I’m not being selfish! He needs me!’’ 
‘’Don’t be foolish, young girl! He’s perfectly fine where he is, he doesn’t need you anymore.’’ He started, making sure to sour as sour as he planned to, ‘’You left him, he forgot you, he doesn’t think about you anymore.’’ 
‘’Liar! Don’t you dare lie to me; do you think I’m stupid?! I had a vision! He hasn’t forgotten me; he thinks my supposed ‘death’ is his fault, do you see what you’re doing to him?!’’ Han Geng face-palmed and sighed, ‘’Forgot that, didn’t you?’’
‘’Look, I don’t forget these things, just stay away from my kid, he’s fine where he is, let him have an education.’’ He said, gulping. The girl scoffed,
‘’He can have an education back in Korea, too..’’ She sniffled, ‘’Just think about it, he’ll be happy and—‘’
‘’He’s happy here, you can even ask him, he told that to his father!’’ The girl stayed silent, and Han Geng sighed again. 
‘’I only ask..for you to tell him that I’m alive..that’s it.’’ She sighed, and Han Geng nodded to himself, though he was going to wait for this to happen, he still needed to tell Moonkyu a couple of other things. This concerning his new ‘friend.’ 
‘’Fine, I’ll tell him, but don’t call here again, I’ll contact you personally.’’ The girl heaved a sigh in relief and was beginning to thank him, but Geng interrupted, ‘’Don’t thank me, I don’t want my own son to hate me over this..’’ The girl thanked him a couple of times before she hung up, and Han  Geng sighed to himself, wondering what he were to do, how Moonkyu would react and if he decides to go to Korea again. He hopes not. Moonkyu was beginning to feel like his son for the first time in such a long time..he wouldn’t want to lose that.
 

A/N:

 
So, I'm sorry for being a day late T.T But tell me,
What do you think will happen with that rock? ;3 Any guesses on its use?^^
I already have it planned out :)
And what about Kris? I know he's being mean to Luhan, and that won't stop, but he'll get it soon xD 
Next chapter will be kind of boring, it's all about Moonkyu ;A; after that, I'll skip it so it'll be 2 weeks faster or something :P I feel so slow ;~;
Like day after day? Ugh, I need to start speeding up, so I'm sorry of I bore you :/ The fic will be pretty long T.T~
So anyways, if you keep liking this, subs&comment what you think so I can motivate myself!^^ 
As always, see you guys next chapter! :DD
~*~