Meeting The Legendary 6

Before The Eclipse(HIATUS)

 

Nobody’s POV


"This is it?" Sehun asked while staring hopelessly at the door in front of them. After hours of walking through the streets of Beijing, they managed to find the door they were looking for. 

"Yup," Suho sighed. 

"Are you sure?" JongIn barged in and pushed Sehun out of the way, taking a hold of the map in Suho's hands, "Umm…we're really here?"

"Yes, JongIn, we're really here," Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. 

"High expectations, anybody?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow and chuckled nervously. 

"Oh, come on, guys" Baekhyun took the map from a pretty frozen looking JongIn, "this is it, behind this door is Bùréndào, now if you allow me, the key, Suho," He extended his hand and motioned for Suho to give him the key. 

"Alright then, here," He took off his necklace and handed it to Baekhyun as the other hesitated in twisting the door frame with the key inside. 

"Open it" JongIn broke the silence. 

"O-Okay," Baekhyun shook and tried to twist it but it wouldn't budge, "I-I can't," He mumbled and sighed. Everyone heard this, stood in silence and waited. 

"Come on, Baek!" Chanyeol suddenly burst, making everyone shift their eyes to the tallest one pumping his fists in the air, "Whoo! Baekhyun, Baekhyun, Baekhyun!" He rooted as Baekhyun turned red and grinned, turning the key, trying to open it, but to no avail. He sighed and turned it forcefully. 

"Don't turn it so hard, it might break in—" The key breaks, "—half" Suho finished off. Everyone gasped and Baekhyun dropped his jaw to look at what he'd done. Everyone except Chanyeol started staring daggers at Baekhyun and yelling things he didn't understand. By this time, Baekhyun was already on the ground, knees to his head, wanting for a hole to absorb him into oblivion as he sobbed. Chanyeol noticed this and pushed everyone who was on top of him to help his friend. 

"Baekhyunnie!" He pushed everyone away and kneeled down next to him, his back gently, "Can you guys please?!" He shouted at the others, taking them back. 

"I broke it!" Baekhyun sobbed into his knees, "just take me to die now!" 

"Hey…Bùréndào wasn't the best school either, hehe..." Chanyeol tried comforting as the others glared at them. 

"Now what the are we gonna do?! JongIn yelled as Baekhyun sobbed harder. 

"Nothing a little tape won't fix, rig—" Chanyeol tried to start. 

"Oh, stop it, Park Chanyeol! You out of everyone wanted to go the most, saying how much you wanted to play with fire!" JongIn spat. 

"Well, excuse me for trying to help a friend!" Chanyeol brought Baekhyun up and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, making Baekhyun sob into his chest. 

"Tch...Figures," JongIn rolled his eyes and started turning around to walk away, "let's go," Everyone sighed and started walking, including the two hugging males. Sehun tugged on Suho's shirt. 

"What is it, Sehun-ah?"

"What about the key? And the map? It clearly said that—"

"Drop it, Sehun," Suho answered as Sehun sighed and looked back. He gasped and stopped in his tracks and reached to grab Suho's sleeve again, "S-Suho-hyung…" He took a hold of the sleeve and tugged hard, making Suho gasp and fall on his . 

"Ow! Sehun what the f—" Suho looked back and gasped, standing up and calling out to the others immediately, "g-guys!" Everyone turned around and gasped, running towards the other two. 

"Baekhyunnie! Lookit!" Chanyeol grinned widely and released Baekhyun's hands from his face, looking at his reddened complexion. He pointed forward as Baekhyun sniffled and turned his head, dropping his jaw to see the door fully open. Chanyeol ran towards the others with Baekhyun in hand. 

"How?" JongIn asked, whispering. 

"Maybe it needed to break in order to open?" Kyungsoo wondered, eyes large. 

"Maybe..." Suho answered, looking inside the door and seeing a narrow hall leading to another door. 

"Well…what are we waiting for?" JongIn asked as Chanyeol and Baekhyun glared at him. He cleared his throat nervously, "w-what?" 

"I think they want you to apologize," Suho chuckled as Chanyeol steppes closer to him and looked down at him. 

"Well?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. 

"Sorry…" JongIn looked down and whispered the barely audible apology. 

"Come again?"

"Imsorryokaynowleavemealone," JongIn looked up to see Chanyeol smirk and Baekhyun holding in his laughter. 

"Okay, now let's go? Please?" JongIn pleaded. 

"Fine," Suho answered. Suho looked inside the deep, narrow hall and gulped, ‘’who goes first?’’

‘’You,’’ They all said in unison as Suho groaned and stepped inside.

‘’Hello?’’ The words echoed through the hall as he walked step by step, motioning one by one to follow behind each other.

‘’Hyung!’’ After hearing a strange noise, Sehun jumped into Suho, scared that whatever caused the noise would come and attack.

‘’Sorry,’’ JongIn chuckled. ‘’That was my shoe...it’s quite wet in here and the shoe sort of made a squeaking sound,’’ Sehun sighed in relief and untangled himself off Suho.

‘’Does anybody have a lighter? I can’t see two inches in front of my face!’’ Kyungsoo said as he tried to look around while squinting his eyes, hitting his head with something in the process.

‘’Why would you need a lighter when you have a Chanyeol?’’ Chanyeol said cockily as he tried to light himself a fire in his palms until—

‘’NO!’’ Everyone exclaimed, making the taller one pout and scoff

‘’Fine, fine,’’ He rolled his eyes.

‘’Baekhyun, please,’’ Suho said as Baekhyun complied and lit his hands.

‘’Sorry, Chan,’’ Baekhyun said after Chanyeol pouted at him

‘’Guys, we’re getting closer!’’ Suho smiled into the others’ direction behind him.

‘’Finally!’’ JongIn rolled his eyes. After a few more steps, they finally bumped into something...a door.

‘’We don’t need a key right?’’ Sehun asked, worried that they would indeed need a key...and since it was broken…

‘’Hmm...We’ll see about that’’ Suho answered as he reached to grab the handle, giving it a few turns until it opened. A strong blast of air hit their faces, making them shut their eyes.

‘’I don’t think we need the key!’’ JongIn said, the air against his face making him talk louder than usual.

‘’Yah! Just come on already!’’ Suho motioned for the others to follow him. As soon as they stepped into a wide open yard covered in sakura trees and cement paths leading to a huge building made out of grey bricks...it looked like Hogwarts…at least that’s what Suho thought. He pictured it. This day, the day they would be here…after 5 months of endless anxiety and sleepless nights, thinking how it would be and who they would meet and how it would look like. It was beyond Suho’s expectation, it was bigger than what he thought and just being here…it gave him a strange sensation in the pit of his stomach…like he somehow belonged here. Everyone thought the same; their lives would change in just the blink of an eye…the longest blink of an eye...approximately 3 long awaited years.

‘’Whoa...’’ Kyungsoo broke the silence.

‘’Yeah…’’ Chanyeol followed. It was moments like these that he would love to remember forever. Just seeing his dongsaengs being equally happy…it made him feel like a good leader, you know, leading them and bringing them here altogether, all of them without a single scratch, not one complaint, not one regret coming from their mouths. Suho was happy. Happy with himself, with his boys and with the fact that they could all depend on each other now, as a family.

‘’Suho-hyung...’’ Sehun faced a tear-stricken Suho and smiled, patting his back, ‘’what is it?’’  Suho shook his head.

‘’I pictured this, Sehun...’’

‘’We all did...’’ He smiled comfortingly.

‘’We’re here now, aren’t we?’’ JongIn barged in again.

‘’Well, what do you think?’’ Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow and scoffed, earning him a slap to the back of his head.

‘’Shut it,’’ JongIn rolled his eyes.

‘’Well, aren’t we gonna meet up with anyone? The principal? Aren’t we, aren’t we?’’ Asked an excited, jumpy Chanyeol

‘’Yes...yes, what am I even doing?’’ Suho wiped his tear and started walking happily with each one of the members by his side. He was astonished with what he saw students. Students just doing what they did best, show off their marvelous powers. One was busy trying to make a rock levitate and another was busy poking a dead bird with a stick. To his surprise, the bird came back to life in an instant and flew away as the boy waved him off happily. The powers these students were so different from him and s’. He’d sworn he saw real life daggers being shot out of another boy’s hands, hitting a target right in the center. The others around him weren’t so quiet either, they were in pure astonishment and in a world of their own as they watched a dude—who JongIn was busy checking out—pick up a tree with his own two hands and threatened to hit another one with it jokingly and put it back where it was. Suho also noticed that a few of the boys-freshmen and/or juniors-were waving at them and he waved back. The people here seemed so nice and he enjoyed it. Though a few looked scary but that didn’t matter. What mattered was that he was here and that this was his dream and no one-no one- could snap him out of it or wake him up from actual reality.

 Sooner than he thought, they were facing a big door that probably led to the halls. Suho opened the heavy door without hesitation and stepped inside, the others trailing behind like duckies following their mom.

As they walked along the halls, they noticed different classrooms of normal classes and classes only Alphas could take. Home Economics, Pyrokinesis, Plants and Environmentalist Sciences, Biology and Math. Chanyeol clapped his hands enthusiastically as soon as he saw that there was a separate class for fire and light and JongIn and Kyungsoo were caught staring at the Science department because Kyungsoo liked to use his powers with nature and JongIn used the environment as a resource.

Suho’s POV

We were caught up looking through the classrooms and stuff and we practically forgot what we were actually doing in the first place so we just kept looking until we found an office where we can get information and schedules and such. We passed by the gym, looking at some guys who were playing basketball and some others who were just quietly admiring the other’s presence and looking quietly at the game while sitting on the bleachers. We passed by a little hall that led to an outside yard that had lots of tables (probably to enjoy lunch outside) and there were already people looking at us confusedly. We brushed the feeling off and kept walking until we bumped into a couple of guys.

‘’Hey, watch it,’’ The tallest one spoke up as my eyes grew wide and stepped back.

‘’Sorry,’’ I said in broken Chinese.

‘’Tch…looks like they’re Korean’’ One of the ones from the back spoke. He had platinum black hair and intimidating eyes, his posture straight as a pole and his attire completely black.

‘’H-Hyung,’’ Sehun whispered as he hid behind me.

‘’Uhh, yeah, we kind of are…any problem with that?’’ The tall one smirked and I released Sehun from my grip and stepped forward, eyeing the taller from head to toe and looking at his posse behind his shoulders. I swallowed the lump in my throat when I found out that this guy is actually scarier than I thought.

‘‘There is,’’ He pushed me and I fell back into Baekhyun, making us groan.

‘’Hey!’’ Sehun butted in and JongIn quickly followed, ‘’what’s your problem?!’’ Sehun, who was taller than me, faced him and looked at him straight in the eyes. I was taken aback by his turn of attitude so I just stood frozen, looking at the two in worry and shock.

‘’Yeah, like…what the hell?’’ JongIn followed, making moves that were just...not intimidating at all.

‘’Ha!’’ He scoffed, ‘’’My problem here are you Koreans…getting in my way’’ He brushed Sehun’s shoulders as he passed by, his group trailing behind, stealing dirty glances of each other.

‘’How dare you?’’ Sehun said in a serious tone.

‘’Hey!’’ JongIn called out the group walking away, ‘’he asked you a question, you might as well answer it!’’  Soon enough, the group came back, making us nervous.

‘’Listen, kid!’’ He started, coming closer to the two, ‘’I’m warning you, you don’t know who I am—‘’

‘’Who said I wanted to know?’’

‘’You will know as soon as I—‘’ He was cut off by one of his group members,

‘’Kris, leave them alone, they’re just new here,’’ He said in Chinese and none of us really understood. He looked gentle and had these huge innocent doe eyes...but you never really know what hid behind them.

‘’They have the right to know who we are, Luhan!’’ Their ‘leader’ spat back, making the smaller one back away instantly, ‘’you don’t want to get involved with us, kid,’’ He glared daggers at Sehun and I just couldn’t take it anymore.

‘’Leave them alone will you?! I started this, not them!’’

‘’So you finally decided to stop being a and face your own problems, huh?’’ He smirked evilly at me. I wanted to punch him so bad but I couldn’t. It wasn’t allowed to fight in the halls...for property and safety issues. ‘’Listen—‘’

‘’No, you listen, ’’ I started and practically spit in his face, ‘’we don’t want any trouble, we’re new here and we were just looking around trying to find the main office, I think we’re going to be classmates and everything so I suggest you treat us well. Besides, I heard that our powers were unknown here so here’s another tip…be careful,’’ I backed away from his face and glanced back at my guys who had their jaws dropped. I smirked and looked back at Kris’ face, he was also smirking and looking at his own crowd who were surprisingly, not moving an inch or backfiring...they just...stood there after everything happened.

‘’Oh, really? What makes you so sure?’’ Kris raised a brow.

‘’Well, unlike you, I know things and I don’t have to be sure’’

‘’So you just...know?’’ Kris chuckled. ‘’Wow, you must really be scared, not wanting to even admit what makes your group much more powerful…I mean look at them,’’ Kris scoffed, signaling at us and making my insides boil…not literally though because that’s Chanyeol’s job.

‘’We’re not scared of you guys and for your information, we’re one of the finest in Korea.’’

‘’Well, you’re in China now,’’ Kris chuckled.

‘’And looks like you speak Korean well enough to know what I’m actually saying,’’

‘’I do,’’ He answered, making me smirk.

‘’Then why are you judging?’’

‘’We have two Korean members’’ He raised an eyebrow, ‘’plus one who studied there and judging by the way they’ve turned out, I don’t think I can take more Koreans in the same halls,’’ He paused and continued, ‘’you’re all just the same: weak and annoying, you actually had the balls to come here and I can’t even believe it.’’

‘’Doesn’t mean we can’t be superior,’’ I raised an eyebrow

‘’We’re the only superiors here, these are our halls, and until the Olympics pass, you don’t own ,’’ He pushed me with his ing index finger, making me take a few steps back. Suddenly, Chanyeol appeared in front of his face. ‘’Well lookie here—‘’

‘’Why don’t you pick on someone your own size, huh?’’

‘’Why didn’t you come up sooner?’’

‘’You were seriously pissing me off and I wasn’t sure whether I could stand myself from blowing up in your face but if you want, we can take this outside’’ Chanyeol was literally two inches away from Kris’ face, making us all nervous.

‘’No!’’ Baek broke the silence, ‘’Chanyeol, don’t,’’ He used a stern voice on Chanyeol, a voice full of worry and hurt, making Chanyeol sigh in defeat and step away from the other.

‘’Just what I thought…you’re all weak, filthy, dependent Koreans,’’ I could see from the short amount of distance that Chanyeol’s palms were beginning to dampen and glisten in sweat, trying to hold himself back from burning his face and break it in half at the same time.

‘’Don’t...’’ Baekhyun’s plead was barely audible but it reached Chanyeol just at the right time. He opened his palms and turned his face to the side, looking at me with a helpless expression. He sighed.

‘’What? No comeback?’’  Chanyeol sighed.

‘’He’s helping a friend by resisting the urge to punch you, be thankful that he didn’t because he could easily break your face,’’ I defended Chanyeol as he gave up the act and went to his rightful place behind Baekhyun, JongIn and Sehun thanking him for the small effort he made of protecting us from these guys.

‘’Actually, it would’ve been better if he did so your asses could’ve gotten expelled’’ I made a small ‘o’ shape with my mouth and sighed.

‘’We’re not leaving any time soon because unlike you, we’re well-mannered and we’re not looking for trouble...come on guys,’’ I returned back to my spot with the others. Ones were rooting for me while the others—especially Kyungsoo—were looking at me with wide, skeptical eyes. Actually, I take that back. Kyungsoo was the only one who did that.

‘’Hey!’’ Uh-Oh. We turned around. ‘’What are your names? Since you’re so well mannered, why don’t you introduce yourselves,’’ We looked at each other weirdly and confused and started introducing each other.

‘’I’m Suho, the leader, I represent water.’’

‘’I’m Baekhyun, I represent light.’’

‘’I’m Chanyeol, I represent fire.’’

‘’I’m Sehun, I represent air.’’

‘’I’m Kai and represent teleportation,’’ We looked at him confusedly as he just mouthed ‘just go with it’ like nothing.

‘’And I’m D.O, I represent force,’’ We also looked at him weirdly and he mouthed ‘I’ll explain later’. Kris looked at us and then to his group, as if asking for introductions from each one of them.

‘’I’m Kris, position 1, representing flight’’

‘’Tao, position 2, representing time control’’

‘’Luhan, position 3, representing telepathy and telekinesis’’

‘’Lay, position 4, healing’’

‘’Chen, position 5, in charge of lightning’’

‘’XiuMin, position 6, ice’’

‘’Together, we are Legendary!’’ All of them said in unison and raised their fists and bowed down.

~~

‘’So he flies and ?’’ JongIn or…Kai, asked as he flipped through the handbook the nice secretary gave us for the school year and plopped himself on his new bed in his new dorm room, which he shared with D.O.

‘’That’s what he said…’’ I answered as I threw him a pillow that he kicked to the ground.

‘’Man, they were scary looking…especially that Goth-looking one, he kept staring at me,’’ Baekhyun fidgeted with his fingers and looked down.

‘’I don’t like him.’’ Chanyeol shook his head and frowned.

‘’I don’t like them!’’ Sehun corrected as I sighed and sat down on the bed, next to Kai…or JongIn.

‘’Guys, we have to live with this for at least 3 years, we might as well bubble everything up for the Olympics.’’ I said while I took the handbook from Kai and tossed it to D.O, who opened it and looked through the back pages.

‘’Hmm…should we go look around more? I’m bored,’’ D.O sighed as he tossed the book to Sehun who dashed to the last page.

‘’There’s a map here, we can explore a bit,’’ He showed me the map, ‘’the place is really big.’’

‘’Yeah it is,’’ I nodded ‘‘can’t believe we haven’t touched nearly half of the place’’

‘’True,’’ Chanyeol nodded in agreement, ‘’and say, we should really have a catchphrase!’’

‘’Catchphrase?’’ Baekhyun and I asked confusedly staring at the tall boy with a twitchy eye and fuzzy hair.

‘’Yeah, like they have one! The thingy that they said that together they were—’’

‘’Chanyeol, they have that for a reason,’’ Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, ‘’we’re still new here and we have yet to fulfill something that allows us to have a…catchphrase.’’

‘’Aww!’’ Chanyeol pouted and slapped his thighs.

‘’I’m hungry!’’ Kai groaned and stood up from the bed, adjusting his shirt so it covers his behind. He sighed and looked at everyone, smiling creepily.

‘’No,’’ We all said, except D.O, who pitied the slightly bipolar, teletransportating, convinces-you-with-aegyo JongIn who we now have to call Kai. He sighed as he stood up and Kai clung onto his shoulders and hugged him happily.

‘’Thanks hyung, you’re the best!’’ We all shivered at his niceness. He wasn’t like this at all...at least to us but with Kyungsoo, who is usually quiet and just goes along with anything I say since I’m the leader. Kai found his quietness appealing and comfortable…maybe cause he has someone listen to him without interrupting him or say they practically don’t give a or maybe it’s because D.O gives off that aura of calmness and gives off a relaxing, laid back vibe. Point is, Kai and D.O have a weird relationship. Don’t know what it is, don’t know why, wouldn’t care why, and wouldn’t wanna know why.

‘’We’ll be right back,’’ D.O grabbed his jacket as Kai clapped happily and hugged D.O’s arm, making him blush and clear his throat to scoot him away from his personal space, ‘’anyone want something?’’

‘’I think I’ll pass, the granola bar Hyung gave me hit me hard,’’ Sehun whined as he pouted and rubbed his belly cutely.

‘’Aww, Sehun, what are you feeling?’’ I asked worriedly.

‘’Bubbles,’’ He answered cutely, making me laugh and pinch his cheeks, he made a discomforted sound and stood  up, stomping his way out of the room and taking the handbook with him, ‘‘I’m going for a walk’’

‘’Be careful!’’ The remaining hyungs told him all in unison as he just rolled his eyes and closed the door, stomping away.

‘’So…anyone wanna play cards?’’ Chanyeol asked happily.

‘’No,’’ Baekhyun and I answered as we flipped our electronics out and started fidgeting and listening to music as Chanyeol shrugged and didn’t whine for the first time.

‘’Scoot over,’’ Chanyeol stood up and positioned himself in front of Baekhyun’s bed. Baekhyun complied and he laid there next to him. He pulled out his Gameboy and started playing Pokémon, making weird facial expressions as he beat up a so called squirtle with charmander, ‘’!’’ He yelled at the screen, making us flinch as he shut his game and threw it somewhere, crossing his arms and pouting, ‘’I’m bored.’’

‘’You shouldn’t have done that, then!’’ Baekhyun raised his voice at his best friend, making him raise his arms in defense.

‘’Sorry!’’ He exclaimed as he rolled back to face the ceiling. The room was silent for a couple of minutes. I really didn’t take time to notice how our room really looked, it was all white, pieces of tape around random parts of the wall—probably of previous seniors— and the floor had a nice golden-brown rug with red and yellow writings in Chinese, probably the Academy’s name. The beds were quite big, fitting two people and the covers were blue and the pillow cases white. I remembered this was Kai and D.O’s room and my luggage was still here so I stood up and carried them to my room, which was luckily down the hall where Sehun and I were to room. Baekhyun and Chanyeol shared a room—of course—next to mine. Then a little to the left was a bathroom, small but with just the right necessities. A sink, big enough for 6 people with a toothbrush holder with exactly 6 little gaps. Next to it was a toilet and in front was a towel holder and next to the towel holder was the shower, draped in a peach-colored-probably-see-through curtain. I laughed at this myself.

‘’Suho-hyung!’’ Chanyeol called from the other room, snapping me out of my thoughts and making me dash to them like no tomorrow. Chanyeol looked at me with eyes wide as basketballs whilst sitting on the bed as Baekhyun looked totally normal, mouthing an SNSD song with his head thrown back while kicking his legs, enjoying his fanboying moment. I shot Chanyeol a glare as he looked in front of him blankly before saying,

‘’We should really decorate.’’ I groaned.

‘’We’ll do that later,’’ I chuckled and marched back to my room and threw myself onto the bed, looking at the ceiling and feeling more tired than yesterday.

 

Nobody’s POV

‘’Let’s see here…tssk, tssk, tssk,’’ Sehun clicked his tongue and then drew a line over his chapped lips with it as he looked down into the map the school had given him. He was already going through an empty hall, nothing but cream-colored murals and wide open brick windows, resembling a castle—or at least, Sehun thought so—and a big glass door leading who knows where.

‘’Where exactly am I?’’ He asked himself as he looked behind him, forgetting how he’s end up here in the first place. He cursed inside his head but before he could turn it to verbal cursing, something or someone interrupted.

‘’I am not fighting with ZiTao!’’ A pretty…cute, short boy suddenly appeared on the hall, exiting the crystal door, before he could put a finger on his identity he kept going, ‘’do you see the size of that stick!? You’re crazy!’’ He started walking off as another voice called after him. He didn’t quite hear a name, just a ‘gege’. He still wanted to find out who he was because he’d seen the boy before earlier today, he just didn’t remember if he quite mentioned it or if he just remembered the face. Either way, his tongue was itching to roll with his name for some reason. It bothered him not to remember names.

‘’I’m taking a break!’’ He said as he turned around, facing Sehun, eyes connecting, sending Sehun shivers down his spine. Eye contact was being made and it was all so awkward, thank God one of the other boys snapped him out of it.

‘’Hey, what are you looking at?!’’

‘’N—Nothing!’’ He turned his face away from Sehun and looked to his side.

‘’You have 15 minutes!’’ Another louder, deeper voice boomed through and he was sure it belonged to Kris. , he was one of those Legendaries.

‘’Make it 30! I’m exhausted!’’ He added.

‘’Fine! But if you come late again you’re getting penalty!’’ answered Kris.

‘’Whatever,’’ He sighed.

Sehun’s POV.

The door clicked shut and luckily, the others didn’t see me since I was behind a wall. He turned his head and kept looking at me skeptically. I gave him a quizzical look and he approached me.

 ‘’You’re Sehun, right?’’ He cocked his head. He remembers my name.

‘’Uhh, yeah...why?’’

‘’We met earlier, neh?’’ That was it! The cute, doe-eyed, doll looking...creature thing that was telling Kris to leave us alone! I still don’t remember his name though, but good thing I remember the situation that we met in. A rather...bad first impression of me was the first impression I gave off. .

‘’Oh, right, I remember…’’ I chuckled nervously.

‘’What are you doing out here all alone?’’

‘’I…don’t know..I just wanted to explore and ended up here,’’ I said, looking around. ‘’where exactly is here?’’

‘’This here’s the main hall to the Resistance and Power Proof room over there’’ He pointed at the door.

‘’Resistance and Power Proof?’’

‘’Yeah, in there, you can use your powers and it won’t damage any property since it’s...resistant,’’ He chuckled as I blushed, being the dumb twit I am, ‘’some people prefer it over outside, but of course, we need to reserve it.’’

‘’How do you do that?’’

‘’You ask the director permission,’’ He shrugged, ‘’today we have this place all to ourselves,’’ He smiled.

‘’Oh...’’

‘’Do you need any help if you’re lost?’’ I nodded nervously. What was with me?!

‘’Where do you want to go?’’ I gave him the handbook and pointed at a random spot.

‘’Ohh, the library! And I see you’ve found the map, really nice!’’ He smiled at me and I gave him a small smile, ‘’come on, I’ll show you,’’ I found myself blushing for the nth time as I nodded and smiled. Really this has been the first day, why am I blushing so hard at this boy that I just met? He should be my enemy, no? Yes! This isn’t permitted! The hyungs will kill me if I do this, right?

I started staring at the ground, watching him walk away, hoping I would follow. I kept staring at my shoes, then his, who were approximately 5 inches away. I sighed in thought, not knowing what to do now that I think this over. Suddenly, the squeaking of his sneakers stopped, making me raise my head and stare at him. He looked at me with confused eyes and pointed behind him with his thumb.

‘’You coming?’’

‘’I—Uh…I don’t know—‘’

‘’Why?’’ I was taken aback by his sudden interruption.

‘’I...they might be worrying’’

‘’Who might be worrying?’’ He tilted his head to the side, his lips slightly poking out. I gulped.

‘’My…roommates’’

‘’Oh...’’ He pouted, ‘’okay then,’’ He shrugged and kept walking, hands in his pockets. I had the opportunity to just walk away like nothing ever happened, but apparently, fate had another thing planned.

‘’Hey!’’ I called out to him as he stopped in his tracks. It took me three seconds to register what I had just done. The boy turned around and stared at me with those huge, piercing eyes of his. They sent shivers down my spine. It was almost like he was looking right through my core. Creepy. He came closer to me, slowly but I was freaking out, not knowing what to say exactly. It’s all because of my stupid- brain, making me feel bad for this guy who is clearly my age or younger and I feel like I’ve just taken candy from a baby and what can he do? Run away crying. I took a good look of the smaller one and examined all his features. A defined jaw line, pink, small lips, big, innocent brown eyes, golden brown hair grazing over his forehead, creamy white skin and a cute button nose. He was cute...if he wasn’t my ‘enemy’ I would—

‘’Hey,’’ He waved his small hands in front of my face and I finally realized I was thinking too much of what I would do to this stranger…a cute stranger. I cracked a small smile and chuckled to myself, going back to those thoughts. Suddenly, something cold hit my cheek softly; I looked to my side and noticed he softly slapped my cheek with the back of his hands, ‘’you’re warm,’’ He laughed a little as I touched my cheek that was actually warm...really warm. . Caught in the act.

‘’H-Huh?’’

‘’You called?’’

‘’Oh—Y-Yeah,’’ I scratched the back of my head and looked anywhere but his eyes. Those ing bug eyes. He of course had to look me in the eyes, so he tilted his head a little and moved to the direction of my eyes and smiled a quick eye smile. I cleared my throat and started, ‘’you know..I never said no,’’ He tilted his head more and wrinkled his nose. That was so ing adorable.

‘’Oh…so you want to go?’’

‘’Well...I can leave my hyungs a text so—‘’

‘’Okay!’’ He clapped his hands cutely and gasped. He took a hold of my hand and put his index finger on his puckered lips, as if being deep in thought. Meanwhile, I was blushing like crazy as I looked down on our newly joined hands. I slightly smiled, thinking of how this is the first time I have been so physical with another…guy. Maybe he’s just touchy-touchy...maybe a little feely-feely. I don’t know, but even though I found it a little uncomfortable, I kinda liked the company it gave to my once lonely hand. I smiled and turned my head away and bit my lips nervously. I took a deep breath and turned around to have him smile at me, starting to walk slowly, taking the initiative to go ahead of me while still managing to hold my hand, ‘’come on!’’ I noticed my feet weren’t moving an inch. I flinched and started walking, ‘’Good, now come on, I know the library’s a little far but I know a shortcut,’’ He smiled at me and I gulped. Shortcuts weren’t my thing. I had a fear of being lost or something, it made me feel watched and weird and…not good. We kept walking forward until we reached a plain wall. He let go of my hand and stared at it before taking a long deep breath and clapping his hands together, rubbing them in the process. I stared at his long, slender fingers for a moment, realizing my palms felt lonely again. I sighed in discontent and pointed to the wall, attracting his attention.

‘’Umm…shortcut?’’

‘’Trust me,’’ He blinked and turned his attention back to the wall. He pressed his ear to the wall and knocked twice. Then he started either chanting Chinese that just sounded like ‘’open sesame’’ to me or talking to the wall, either were signs that he was indeed crazy. Then he stepped back and sighed, looking at me.

‘’What?’’

‘’I wanna see your reaction,’’

‘’To what?’’

‘’To—‘’ I gasped. The wall was actually an elevator...or what seemed to be. I looked to the side to see a satisfied deer-looking boy stare at me and giggle. He took my hand again, feeling the same energy flow through my body. I felt complete again.

‘’How did you do that?’’

‘’The teacher’s pet always gets a treat,’’ He winked at me as my eyes turned into Kyungsoo-hyung’s signature owl eyes. He laughed at this and turned around, facing a set of buttons on the wall and pressing something in Chinese I could easily identify as ‘book’. The other characters were just a blur to me. Suddenly, the floor under me started vibrating and I gasped, thinking I was going to die or something. The deer-boy on the other hand was laughing and tugging my hand, inching me closer until our bodies touched quite harshly because of the constant rocking.

‘’It’s ok, you’ll get used to it,’’ He soothed as I took a breath and tried to maintain balance.

‘’Won’t you get in trouble?’’ I asked, looking down at him. He scratched the back of his head and cleared his throat.

‘’N-No..I mean, I’m just showing you around, I don’t think I can get punishment for this,’’ He chuckled.

‘’You sure?’’

‘’Yeah,’’ He smiled and looked forward, still holding onto my hand. He squeezed it, making me flinch and look down without him noticing so I could take a glance at our hands. My hand was slightly bigger than his but his were softer nonetheless. We fell into a comfortable silence until the…elevator or whatever, took a last shake before stopping, ‘’we’re here,’’  He smiled at me and tugged on my hand, dragging me outside and looking around for any pedestrians. It was clear. He led me to a big, wooden door and opened it—pushing it— and there, in front of me was the singlehandedly biggest library ever. I let my jaw drop a few centimeters before turning to him in astonishment.

‘’Yeah, let’s go,’’ He dragged me inside and my eyes couldn’t get a glance of everything. There wasn’t enough room in my eyeballs to capture all this. There were at least 100 feet, the shelves alone and the roof was glass. The tables were long and wooden, fitting at least 20 students each; the floor had a gorgeous golden phoenix in the center of the place, a circle rounding it with flames. The floor was also really interesting, white tiles and little tiny pieces of what looked like stones. I smiled and looked up at the guy in front of me. He had the most intriguing smile ever. He looked satisfied.

‘’You made a good choice,’’ He said as he let go of my hand. I would pout if I could but it would be weird to demonstrate just how much I want his oh-so-damn-soft hand into my own.

‘’Pardon?’’

‘’I could tell you just picked a random spot from the handbook,’’ He giggled, ‘’you made a good choice,’’ I laughed and shrugged.

‘’It was the first thing I saw,’’ I smiled as he did the same and beckoned me to follow him. We went over to a table and he motioned me to sit down as I complied. He left my side for at least a minute and I just sat there, bored and looking around the really huge place. I puffed my cheeks out and made a weird sound with my lips. I giggled and kept doing it. It was funny. It came to the point that I was so entertained that even saliva came spewing out and I quickly wiped the table with my sleeve before he came back with a book that he couldn’t even carry. I stood up as if to help him but he took a free hand under the book and motioned me to sit back down as I complied but watched his every move, just in case he were to fall and I were to be lucky enough to stand up and catch him. Finally, he set the book down and wiped a fake drop of sweat from his forehead and sighed.

‘’What’s this?’’ I asked.

‘’Do you know how to get light?’’ He suddenly asked as I shook my head, ‘’Look.’’ He opened the book and went right to the middle of the book and started looking for something he recognized, ‘’Ah!’’ He found it. He started chanting in Chinese again and I really had no idea what he was saying so I just stood there watching him cup his hands and open them in a flash, an orb of light hovering above his palms. I gasped.

‘’You know,’’ He started as I focused my attention on him, ‘’there’s approximately 2 million books here and students from way before and now are still looking for this ‘magical stone’ or something they say is stored in one of these books and so far, they’ve looked over 3000 books alone.’’ I stared at him in awe.

‘’How could such power be stored in a single page?’’ I asked curiously while still looking at his hands. Not the light. His hands. Meanwhile, he just shrugged.

‘’It was a good hiding place back then as long as it’s hollow,’’ He chuckled, ‘’It’s been said that a single ray of light is really powerful but that secret stone that they say still exists, it holds much more power than the sun’s rays itself,’’

‘’Wow,’’ I commented in amazement.

‘’I know,’’ He chuckled ‘’Wanna hold it?’’ He offered as I turned my head and sighed, ‘’come on, take it,’’ He took one of my wrists and moved the spectacle into my own. At first, it felt weird. I felt like I had a lot of weight was put on me because of this weightless little thing. I felt something tingle in the pit of my stomach...and not in the good way. Without properly thinking, I brushed away the ray and off it went into the air but before it could actually fly away, the other caught it and cupped it with both his hands.

‘’That was close,’’ He sighed.

‘’Sorry,’’ I looked everywhere nervously and chuckled, ‘’It just felt weird.’’

‘’It’s like that, don’t worry,’’ He smiled and said a couple of other words in Chinese before it disappeared before my eyes.

‘’You’re good at this,’’

‘’Maybe,’’ He smiled, ‘’I’ve been here for at least 2 years’’

‘’You’re a senior?’’

‘’Yeah, are you?’’

‘’Yeah, apparently’’

‘’You’re graduating with me?’’ He asked as he smiled.

‘’Looks like it...’’ I scratched the back of my neck, ‘’though that’s like in 3 years more.’’

‘’You came a bit late though...why?’’ He asked while tilting his head confusedly.

‘’My leader had to take care of a couple of things before we could pack up and leave,’’ I explained, ‘’after he was good to go, we called, got an application, filled it out and signed up as seniors, and since we were exceptionally good, they let us in.’’

‘’That rarely ever happens, you must be really good then,’’ He smiled, ‘’you all must be, welcome to the Academy,’’ He bowed, which was really not necessary but I thanked him anyway.

‘’Thank you, I really appreciate it.’’

‘’I apologize for our leader...coming out kind of hard on you all,’’ He scratched the back of his head, ‘’my deepest regards.’’

‘’It’s okay…it happens,’’ I smiled comfortingly as he returned it and chuckled nervously.

‘’I think I should repay you all by offering you guys an invitation the bonfire,’’

‘’The what?’’ I asked confusedly.

‘’The bonfire,’’ He answered, ‘’It’s a celebration that takes place every year when school starts and new students are accepted.’’

‘’Ohh,’’ I blinked.

‘’Think you guys can attend?’’

‘’I’ll have to ask,’’ I shrugged.

‘’I hope you can come, though’’

‘’Me too,’’ I smiled.

 

After awhile, we just sat there, not really talking, just enjoying the company. He told me his power was telekinesis and is studying telepathy right now. He found my power different from others but unique nonetheless. He also told me about his family, and just like Suho, he wasn’t allowed here but came here anyway. He’s one of the smartest in his class and singlehandedly, the brains of the Legendary. No wonder, Kris looked stupid. He commented on how he hated how the others took advantage of his smartness, how they ‘used him’. 

‘’Ah, time went ahead of me,’’ He chuckled nervously, ‘’I need to go,’’ He stood up as I followed. ‘’It was nice talking to you,’’ He smiled warm-heartedly, which made my heart suddenly…flip?

‘’Uhh, yeah, you too,’’ I scratched the back of my head and he ruffled my hair.

‘’Cute,’’ He beamed and my senses tingled. I looked down in embarrassment as I blushed and my lips. He chuckled and before I could say anything else, he was already walking away. I wanted to say he was cute too, that he looked like a deer in headlights, that I want to talk to him again, just to use that as an excuse to keep staring at him. From his wavy, clear brown hair, to his button nose and doey eyes, to his friendly, cheeky smile and his small frame, his long fingers and gentle, soft hands…everything. The only thing I missed out on though was his...his name. I gasped. How could I forget his name?! . He was already by the door but I quickly started walking towards him, grabbing his hand. He gasped and turned around, looking me in the eyes.

‘’Uhh...’’

‘’I’m Sehun..Oh Sehun…who are you?’’ He tilted his head and blinked twice...maybe thrice. He opened his mouth to say something, and then closed it. He put a finger on his lips and opened his mouth again, this time smiling after.

‘’I’m Luhan’’ Finally. Luhan...Luhan was his name. I smiled as he did the same, looking down at our hands and blushing a bit. When I saw this, I immediately let go and blushed lightly, too.

‘’Umm…’’

‘’O-Oh, yes, you can g-go.’’ I stuttered as he smiled and ruffled my hair again as he giggled. I blushed harder.

‘’Are you sure you can find your way back, Oh Sehun?’’

‘’I have a map...’’ I looked down and blinked quite a lot as I played with my feet, avoiding his face as my blush grew, making me look like a tomato.

‘’Hmm, okay then,’’ He started walking away, ‘’I hope I see you in the bonfire!’’ As he was farther away from me, he exclaimed, making me look up to see him waving. I smiled before I lifted an arm to wave him away softly. He visibly smiled as he made a run for the elevator; he looked like he was in a hurry. Speaking of that, I should be going now. I’m really looking to that bonfire now but Suho’s going to freak out when he finds out that I was with the ‘enemy’ and Kai’s gonna flip, probably gonna throw at me but I don’t care, they’ll come around, plus if it wasn’t for Luhan, we would be stuck on our dorm unpacking and having no fun at all, so they should thank me. Yeah, they should thank me.

 


 

A/N:

So there you go :3 some HunHan and a little BaekYeol^^ There will be more in the future ;) Okay, first off, I'm sorry for the long chapter T^T, I hope you still like it :) Second, this is Bianca and my A/Ns will always be blue so yeah xD  thanks for reading all this and if you like it, please subs and comment :3<3 THANK YOU^^ 

~Bianca