What is wrong with everyone today?

I fell for a jerk!

No ones POV

     Myungsoo was walking down the hall with an annoyed look on his face. I’m serious! Someone was there!he stops walking and sighs. I swear I wasn’t imagining it.

     He lets out a sigh. “What the hell does she want me to do about it?” he says to himself.

     “Hey! Kim Myungsoo!” he looks up and sees Sunggyu and his gang walking towards him. He looks away annoyed. They walk up to him. Sunggyu gets close to him.

     “Your girlfriend was looking for you earlier.”

     Myungsoo looks away uninterested. “Move. I’m not in the mood for you.” He says calmly.

     “You know. I never really noticed but, Bomi’s pretty cute up close, especially when she’s angry.” Myungsoo looks at him. “She just waltzed right into my space. When someone does that, I’m very reluctant to let go.” He laughs. “You should tell her to be careful, because next time something might just happen to her, and I’ll make sure she remembers.” He laughs again. Myungsoo grabs his collar and pins him against the wall. He laughs again. “Hah! So she’s all it takes to make you fight huh?”

     “Listen closely, because I’m only going to warn you once. If you’re the one that keeps on scaring her, you better stop. Or I’ll kill you.” Myungsoo says then pushes him against the wall. Sunggyu loses his balance and falls to the ground. Myungsoo brushes his clothes then walks away. Sunggyu watches and laughs.

     “Sunggyu? Why are you laughing?” Woohyun asks.

     He smirks. “This could be fun. He never gets this angry. I actually felt the anger this time!” They look at him confused then they slowly start to smile.

     “Should we grab the girl?” Dongwoo asks. He looks at them angrily.

     “Don't you dare touch her!” They look at him confused. “I’m not going to hurt her at all. In fact I think she is a perfect match for me.”

     “Huh?” they all say at once.

     “From now on none of you are to hurt her, instead treat her well.”

     “Why?” Hoya asks.

     “Because, I’m going to make her my girl, and really piss him off.” He smirks again.

     “What makes you think they’re dating?”

     “They aren’t, but he definitely likes her.”

     “How do you know?”

     “He never goes out of his way for anyone. This is the first time I’ve seen him fight for anyone. If he doesn’t like her, he at least cares about her.”


 

Bomi POV

     Bomi walks into the class room and looks at Myungsoo sitting at his desk. He watches me as I was walk towards mine. I give him a dirty look then sit down. Myungsoo scoffs and looks towards the window.  Sungyeol looks at me and then to Myungsoo; confused.

     “Bomi, let's go eat lunch!” Chorong says. I nod and grabmy bag. I stand up and look at Myungsoo. He has his head on the desk. Can you really sleep that well? Jerk! As I walk past him I swing my bag on my shoulder and make sure that I hit him while doing it. He lifts his head and looks at me.

     “Yah Bomi! Why did you do that?” Eunji asked shock. I smirk at him.

     “Let's go.” I say to Chorong and Eunji then start to leave.

     “Reall? So childish.” he says to himself then puts his head back on the desk. Sungyeol watches Bomi as they leave the room, then he looks at Myungsoo and sighs. He grabs his bag and stand up and leaves too.


 

     Chorong, Eunji and I are sitting at a table and start to unpack our lunch. There is a cafeteria but we brought our own lunch today.

     “Bomi are you crazy?” Chorong asks.

     “Huh?”

     “Why on earth would you hit Myungsoo like that? Do you want him to kill you?”

     I start to chuckle. “Guys, he’s not a bad person. Sure he’s a jerk, but he’s not bad.”

     They both look at me like I'm crazy. “You’re kidding right? He’s a total gangster!” Chorong says.

     “Yeah! Didn’t you hear all of those rumors about him?!” Eunji asks and shivers a little.

     “Those rumors are totally bogus! I’ve known him for a while and those rumors are 100% false! And how is he a gangster? Gangsters run around in a pack like a bunch of wimps! Sunggyu and his idiot friends are what you call a gangster.” They look at me shocked.

     “They aren’t all gangsters!” Eunji blurts out. Chorong and I both look at her confused.

     “What are you talking about?” Chorong asks. Eunji puts her hand over like she just made a mistake.

     “Don’t tell me you like one of those goons?!” I ask shocked.

     “Dongwoo isn’t a goon!” she yells.

     “That’s who you like?” Chorong asks. Eunji shyly nods her head. “Are you guys dating?”

     “No, I haven’t told him yet.” She says shyly and smiles.

     “He is practically an idiot!” I must have struck a nerve because she gets upset and starts defending him.

     “He’s not an idiot, he is just cheerful! And he has a great smile! And he’s actually nice when you get past the “tough” act!”

      I scoff and look at Chorong.

      “Come on Bomi, don’t judge him so harshly!” She says. I scoff again, what the hell is wrong with them? “If Eunji likes him then he can’t be that bad!”

      “But still it’s Dongwoo!” I say and drink some of my water.

      “Well what about you?! You like Myungsoo!” Eunji yells. I start to choke on my water. People from other tables turn and look at us and then start to gossip.

      “What?” I manage to spit out. “What in the hell gave you that idea?!”

      “You were just defending him!” Eunji yells. “Did something happen between you guys yesterday?” Eunji asks.

      “Did you guys kiss or something?!” Chorong asked disgusted. People are really starting to gossip now.

      “What the hell?!” I look at them shocked. “No nothing happened! That bastard left me and made me do all the work!” they both stare at me like they don’t believe me. I scoff and re-pack my lunch. I stand up and look around at the cafeteria where almost half of the people were looking at me.

      “Look! I do NOT like Myungsoo! So don’t get any weird ideas!” I yell at them. They all look at me with the expression, Yeah right! on their faces. Some even clap for me like I did something incredibly impossible. Perfect now Myungsoo really might kill me. I sigh. “I’m going to go somewhere I’m not treated as some kind of criminal.” I say and walk off.


 

      “What? I like Myungsoo? All I said was that the rumors were false and that he wasn’t a gangster and I get accused of being his girlfriend!” I say to myself in disbelief while shoving food in my mouth. “Why the hell would I like him? He’s a complete jerk! … Well, sometimes he’s not that bad, but seriously! His personality is so not cute! He always has a mean look and is rude to everyone and he never smiles! NEVER!”

     “Who cares?” I jump and whip my head around. Sunggyu and his friends are standing behind me smiling. “That bastard is already ugly as it is, smiling will only make it worse.

     Just my luck...

     “Get lost! I’m trying to have a private conversation with myself!” I yell and shoot them a dirty look and turn back around. Sunggyu walks around and goes to the bench across from me, wipes off the snow and sits down. He leans back and crosses his legs and spreads his arms out along the back of the bench.

     “You sure are a brave one, telling me to get lost.”

     “What, you going to threaten me? Go ahead I’m all ears.” I say and take another bite of my food.

     “No, I came here to change your life.” I look at him like he’s an idiot. “I’m gonna offer you a once in a life time luxury.” I continue to look at him like he’s an idiot.. “Me.” He laughs to himself like he thought he said something amazing. He's an idiot...

     He looks at me and starts to laugh. “She must be shocked! Wow! She must be so happy she doesn’t know what to say!” he continues to laugh along with his friends. I scoff and look at them like they are all high or something.

     “You’re funny.” I says candidly to Sunggyu and stand up. He stands up too and opens his arms like he’s expecting a hug. I laugh at him a little. “What the hell is wrong with you?” I ask. “Do you honestly think I would ever like a tool bag like you?” his friends stop laughing. I take a step toward Sunggyu and start poking him in the chest.  Who do you think you are huh?! Why don’t you take some time to study and stop being complete huh?” he looks at me shocked. I start to walk away when then I pause and turn back. “If you ever mess with me again…” I show him my fist. “… you’re dead.”

     I give him a fake smile and say “Annyong!” in a sarcastic cheery voice and give him a few playful slaps on the cheek followed by a death stare. He just stays frozen with his mouth half open.

     I turn my attention to Dongwoo. “You better watch yourself!” I warn him and walk away. He stands there confused.

     What is wrong with everyone today? I sigh and shak my head.


 

No ones POV

     “I think I love her!” Sunggyu says, still in a daze and with a slight love struck look on his face. They all look at him confused.

     “What?” Hoya asks. Sunggyu grabs his chest and smiles.

     “I have to make her mine!” he yells.

     Everyone else =….. O_O   ….


 

 

Hope you like this Chapter!

Leave me some feedback =D

Subscribe if you like!