Can you describe this ruckus?

I fell for a jerk!

 

No one’s POV

    “I like you, Kim Myungsoo.”

 

     His eyes go wide as she stares at him with a reddened face.

     “Because I like you I can’t do what you want. I can’t just leave you alone. So every day I am going to bring you a lunch and every day I am going to tell you that I like you… I hope that you come to feel the same way I do. But if you don’t, at least I won’t have any regrets. Because I would have truly tried my best. So that’s why I can’t leave you alone like you want me to.”

 

     She takes a deep breath and smiles.

     “I’m also going to tell the whole class that you’re the one that I like. I don’t feel like being called a player for actively pursuing you right after Sungyeol confessed.” She smiles again. He was about to tell her not to do that but she interrupts him.

     “I’ll try my best to make you fall for me Kim Myungsoo!” She says cheerfully and gives a Fighting! stance and turns to walk away.

     “Oh…” She turns back to him. “Please don’t ignore and avoid me… It hurts more than I ever thought it would.” She gives a soft smile and leaves, leaving him there completely shocked. He was happy but he hated himself for feeling happy. He wants to run to her and tell her he feels the same way. He wants to tell her that he is L… but he can’t. He still can’t accept her feelings no matter how much he wants to. He feels like it would make her mom pitiful. She may not have blamed him, but he still blames himself.

 


 

     She walks into the classroom and immediately has everyone’s eyes on her.

     “So Bomi, what’s your response to Sungyeol?”

     “Yeah!”

     Everyone was asking her for an answer in a teasing manner with smiles planted all over their faces.

     She looks to Chorong and Eunji. Eunji raises her eyebrows mentally asking “How did it go?”

     Bomi just gives them a soft smile and walks to the front of the class.

 

     “Oh course it’s no you idiots! Why would she say yes to him?!” Sunggyu yells and points to Sunggyu.

     “The real question is why she would say yes to you?” someone in the class throws out.

     “What?! You want to die?!”

 

     “Sunggyu.” Bomi says lowly, he turns to her and immediately stops when he sees her expression. She turns back to the class and takes a deep breathe. “I’m sorry if this is really sudden but I have to say it before he stops me.”

     Everyone went silent and was looking at her with confusion. She looks to Sungyeol who sighs and smiles knowing what she is going to say.

 

     “I’m sorry Sungyeol. I had no idea those were your feelings and I’m even more sorry for what I’m about to say next.”  She takes another deep breath.

 

     “Bomi.” Everyone looks towards the door and see’s Myungsoo standing there with an intense expression as he shakes his head. She smiles and continues to look at him while she starts talking again.

     “I’m sorry Sungyeol but the person I like is Myungsoo.”

 

     Immediately the room was filled with gasps and wide open mouths.

 

     “Wait, so are you guys dating for real?”

     “No, that part of the rumor is wrong, but the part about me liking him is true.”

     “Why?”

     “Why not?”

     “W-Well… h-he is… um.”

     “He’s not a bad person. He doesn’t work for the mafia, he doesn’t beat up little kids in his spare time and he’s not going to punch your lights out if you look at him for more than three seconds. If that were all true I would have died a long time ago.”

     “Well, t-that’s just because you treat him differently, so he doesn’t hate you.”

     “That only proves my point more. If he doesn’t hit me for yelling at him or bothering him constantly then what makes you think he would hit you if you did the same?” No one said anything. They didn’t know what to save. She looks towards Myungsoo and smiles. He sighs and leaves.

 

     “Anyways, I’m going to try my hardest to make him fall for me.”

 

     “And I’m going to try my hardest to make you fall for me.”Everyone looks at Sungyeol this time who was sitting in his desk with a smile.

     “Sungyeol I…”

     “I’m doing the same thing as you, getting someone who doesn’t like me to like me.” Bomi sighs and was about to object when he starts talking again. “There’s nothing you can say to change my mind. I’ve already prepared myself for the drama this will bring… You are chasing my brother while I chase you.”

 

     “Brother?” Almost everyone in the room says at the same time. Everyone was shocked at what he said. Even Bomi but she was shocked for a different reason.

 

     She has known for a while that Myungsoo and Sungyeol were brothers. In sixth or seventh grade she was walking through the halls when she saw them talking to each other and she overheard Sungyeol saying, “Mom want’s you home early today.” And then he walked away. She was shocked and she asked people if Sungyeol had a brother and they said no or I don’t think so. She wanted to ask them about it but decided not to. There was a reason they kept it secret and she thought it wasn’t any of her business to ask. So she just forgot about it.

 

     “Myungsoo is your brother?!”

     “What the hell?”

 

     Everyone gossiped as Sunggyu leaned against the wall with his head down. He sighed and grabbed Bomi’s arm.

     “Follow me.” he says and drags her out of the classroom and to a quieter part of the school.

 

     “Sunggyu I…”

     “You can be really cruel. Do you know that?” he turns and looks at her. “You say sorry to Sungyeol and completely ignore me. You just ignore my feelings.”

     “Sunggyu, you’re only chasing after me because you think Myungsoo will be annoyed by. He won’t be, he has no feelings for me.”

     “That’s not why I like you!” he yells. “I admit it, the first time I hit on you, I was doing it so that he would be pissed off! I admit it! But when you said those things to me after, my reasons immediately changed! You are so different than other people! No one would dare talk back to me! But you, you did it without hesitation!  I mean, I let you rip out my hair for s sack! I let my reputation be ruined for you! Since that day people have back talked me because they think I’m soft. If Bomi can rip his hair out and yell at him without getting hurt than he must not be such a bad person. That’s what they think!”

     He sighs a few times and continues.

     “I worked hard to make people fear me. I didn’t want people to take me lightly… Yet I let all of that hard work crumble for you. And it doesn’t bother me at all… My feelings for you, isn’t some revenge. They are sincere.”

 

     She wanted to say sorry to him. She knows how it feels to have your feelings ignored, yet she did it to him. She felt so sorry for it but she knew he would only be insulted more if she says it. That’s the kind of person he is.

 

     “I’m not going to get your hopes up Sunggyu… but I will not underestimate you feelings anymore.” She says and starts to walk away.

     “I will definitely make you fall for me Yoon Bomi.” He says as she continues to walk away.

 


 

Bomi POV

     How did things get this complicated? Sungyeol likes me and is going to try and make me feel the same way as I chase after his brother, who ignores me. And to top it off Sunggyu is chasing after me too… Things are going to be interesting.

 

     “Bomi, nice of you to join us.” The teacher was standing with her arms crossed as the rest of the class was working on the festival. I was about 30 minutes late so no doubt she was going to punish me. I’m going to blame this partly on Sunggyu because he went and dragged me to the farthest corner of the school to talk to me. “I heard you caused a ruckus and left.”

     The class started to giggle and someone even threw out. “Can you describe this ruckus?”

     I bow to her and apologize.

     “You can add a week to that cleaning duty of yours.” She says and walks up next to me. “Good luck with the love life.” She whispers. She smiles and pats me on my shoulder before leaving. I sigh deeply.

     “I’m gonna need it.” I whisper to myself and turn towards Eunji and Chorong.

 

     “I’m so proud of you Bomi!” Eunji squeals.

     “I don’t know if it’s something to be proud of. I publicly rejected two people for my own feelings.”

     “That’s exactly why I’m proud of you. You followed your feelings. Not many people can do that Bomi.” I smile at her.


     “Bomi.” I look up and see Sungjong standing next to me. “Call mom and tell her the class is coming again tonight to eat.”

     “Why didn’t you call her?”

     “My phones dead.” I tsk at him than nod my head.

     “Alright I will.” I sigh and take out my phone. “You better warn me if the teacher walks in.” I say to them and they giggle and nod their head.

 

     “Hello?”

     “Mom, the class is coming again tonight.”

     “Okay! Make sure Myungsoo comes this time!”

     “I don’t think he’s going to mom.”

     “Well you better tell him that I’m going to make the best Kimchi Jigae in the world just for him and that if he doesn’t come I’m going to feel very offended! And I’ll force you to give up on him!” she yells.

     “Mom I…”

     “Bye!” She yells and hangs up the phone before I could answer. I look up a Sungjong who was smirking.

 

     “You’re phone isn’t dead is it?” I ask as his smirk gets deeper.

     “I’m just trying to help my sister out.” He says and walks away. I scoff as he goes. How is that helping? I doubt Myungsoo would be that concerned about our mom being offended. I sigh and put my face in my hands. I’m so screwed.

 

     “He’s over there Bomi.” Chorong says and points behind me. I look at them suspiciously.

     “Were you guys in on this?” they both look at each other and smile slightly.

     “We don’t know what you’re talking about.” Eunji says in a, we’re innocent tone. I scoff and rub my forehead.

     “Well there’s no way in hell I’m giving up on him.” I say and stand up. I take a deep breath and walk towards him.

 

     “Myungsoo.”

     He pauses what he’s doing and looks at me. After a few seconds he sighs and looks away.

     “The class is coming to our place tonight again… I would really like it if you came too.”

     “No thanks.”

     “My mom makes the best Kimchi Jigae in the world… and she’s been wanting to thank you for helping me when my knee was messed up. She’s making some to thank you.”

     “That’s not needed. The thought is enough.” He says. I sigh and purse my lips.

     “I won’t take it as meaning something.” He looks at me.

     “What?”

     “If you come I won’t take at you saying you like me or anything. You can ignore me if you want, even though it hurts, you can ignore me. But I’m going to ask you not to ignore my mother. Please don’t ignore her kindness because of me.” I say being completely serious. I don’t want my mom to feel bad if he doesn’t come.

      He sighs and after a few seconds responds.

     “Fine.” I look at him slightly surprised. I didn’t think he would actually say yes. “I’ll go.” He says and walks away. I stood there for a few seconds trying to let it sink in.

 

     I walk back over to Chorong and Eunji with a smile that just wouldn’t leave my face.

     “He said yes.” I say trying not to scream in joy. They laugh at me and we start working.

 


 

No one’s POV

     “Chorong!” She turns around and sees Hoya running towards her. “I heard.” He says while scanning her face for a sign of sadness.

     “If you think I’m upset or something, I’m not.” He looks at her confused. “I don’t know when it happened but, I don’t have feelings for him anymore.” He blinks a few times and then starts to smile. “What?” she asks.

     “You love me don’t you?” he asks.

     “What?!” she yells as her face starts to warm up. “What the hell are you talking about?”

     “Just admit it. You think about me so much that you stopped liking Sungyeol and fell for me.” She starts to chuckle and scoff as her face gets redder

     “What are you saying? You’re weird.” She says and tries to walk away but he grabs her and swings her back and kisses her. Her eyes go as wide as they could be as her heart rams against her ribcage.

     He pulls away with a smirk on his lips.

     “You’re cute.” He says when he sees the look on her face. “And you’re mine.” He pecks her lips and walks away feeling very pleased with himself. She just stand there still in shock with what just happened. She slowly puts her fingers on her lips.

 

     “What’s wrong with me?” she asks while wondering why she enjoyed that so much.

 

 

 


a/n: Yes... Yes I did quote Breakfast Club.

 

Hope you liked the chapter!
Leave some feedback!
Subscribe if you like it!