Get lost.

I fell for a jerk!

 

Bomi POV

Finally break is over! I didn’t get to see Myungsoo the entire time and my heart is practically exploding to see him!

“I’m going ahead!” I yell to Sungjong who was still upstairs. I just couldn’t wait for him. There was snow on the ground today so my mood was especially good.

Operation Get stupid Myungsoo to fall for me! is in full effect and it’s fueled by the knowledge that he is L! That idiot hid it from me all this time but now that I know, there’s no way I’m going to back down!

 


 

“Myungsoo!” I yell excitedly when I enter the classroom. He was already in his seat crossing his arms like he didn’t want to be there. The first thing I notice is his new hair cut! Just kill me now Myungsoo! You could actually see his beautiful eyes!

He sighs when he sees me. That’s right, pretend like you’re not happy to see me. I run over and sit in the desk next to him.

“Did you have a good break?” I ask happily and scoot the desk closer.

“Go to your seat.” He says and points at mine.

“I’m gonna switch so I can…”

“No.” he says before I could even finish.

“But nobody sit’s in this seat so..”

“No.” he interrupts again. “Go to your own seat or I’m going to be really mad.” He says and points at mine again. I pout and sigh but reluctantly go to my seat.

“Thank you Myungsoo.” Sungyeol says while smiling and sits down. “It makes me very happy that you are forcing her to sit next to me.” he says and smiles at me. “It’s much easier for me to pursue her.” I unwillingly blush and cough. I look back at Myungsoo hoping to see jealousy but he was just yawning in an uncaring manner. I glare at him and face forward.

 

“Okay class! Settle down! I have a new student to introduce.” Our teacher says and everyone starts gossiping. “It’s a girl so get your wolf calls over with now!” she says to the boys and they do. I roll my eyes but smile. She motions for the girl to come in.

All the guys start wolf calling again because the girl who walked in is very pretty.

“Hello, my name is Son Naeun.” She says and bows. Even her way of speaking is very cute.

“Naeun! Do you have a boyfriend?!” one of the boys yells.

“No.” she says while smiling. And again the guys cheer. Geez, they really don’t know how to make a girl comfortable.

“Alright guys quit making her nervous. You can take a seat behind Bomi. Yah! Raise your hand.” She yells at me and the class laughs. She’s always got to be so mean to me. I raise my hand and smile anyways. Maybe we can be friends!

She sits down and smiles at us. She’s so adorable!

Eunji, Chorong, Sungyeol and I introduce ourselves. She bows to each of us and looks at Myungsoo. She says hi to him and bows… and to my extreme shock he looks at her and bows his head slightly back…

WHAT?!

He never does that for anyone!!! NEVER! NOT ONCE! NOT EVEN TO ME!

No matter how many people try to introduce themselves he never responds!!!

 

Obviously a vicious pit of jealous forms within me and I become extremely nervous.

What if she is his type and he’s interested?

No! He would never!

But when he was L he said he liked girls with long wavy hair! Which she has!

Yeah, but he definitely liked me when we were younger!

But I had wavy hair back then!

! I need to start waving my hair!

 

“YOON BOMI!”

I snap out of my panic attack and see the whole class laughing at me.

“Neh?” I yell and stand up!

“Has the break fried your brain?” the teacher asks and holds out papers. “Pass these out, you’re still in detention remember? You’ve got a week to go.” Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Wait! Myungsoo doesn’t have detention anymore! That means I’ll be alone!

I walk up sulking.

“I’ll help!” Sungyeol yells and walks up too. He gives me a smile and takes half of the pile. Again the room was filled with whistles.

If I could, I would slap every single one of them right now.

 


 

My eraser slowly starts getting smaller and smaller as I move it against my desk.

I’m in a very nervous state at the moment and it was the only thing keeping me from exploding.

 

“Are you trying to erase the desk?” Eunji asks noticing. I giggle and stop.

“Sorry.” I look at Myungsoo and he sighs shaking his head.

“Anyways, this is how you do that...” He says as he explains a problem to Naeun. We were in groups working on a worksheet that I finished in my head in 5 minutes.

The only problem I can’t figure out is why in the hell Myungsoo was actually participating?

He never participates! I’m always in his group he just sits there quietly and doesn’t say anything!

But now he is actually helping! And the person he’s helping is the pretty wavy haired girl next to him!

 

“No!” I whine finally exploding. They all look at me and giggle.

“Are you okay?” Sungyeol asks while laughing.

“This can’t be!” I whine and let out a few cries of frustration.

“What the?” Sungyeol laughs and the rest do to. Including Naeun, the source of my agony.

 

The bell finally rings signaling lunch. Everyone puts their stuff away and gets ready. I turn excitedly towards Myungsoo.

“Join us for lunch?” I ask him hoping he’ll say yes.

“You too Naeun.” Chorong says with a smile. Naeun smiles back and nods. I look back at Myungsoo and give him puppy eyes hoping it will convince him. He sighs.

“Whatever.” He says and stands up.

“Yes!” I cheer as the rest go wide eyed.

“Wow.” Eunji says in disbelief as Naeun looks confused at everyone’s reaction.

“Let’s go!” I yell and grab his arm.

“Let’s go!” Sungyeol yells and grabs my free arm. Myungsoo sighs again as Sungyeol pulls both of us towards the cafeteria.

“It’s a long story.” Chorong says to the confused Naeun and they follow after.

 


 

“Sit on the other side.” Myungsoo says as soon as I sit down next to him.

“But I…!”

“Go.” He warns. I pout and do as he says and sit across from him. I quickly get over it because this was the first time he’s ever agreed to eat with them.

“Once again thank you Myungsoo. You’re such a good brother.” Sungyeol says and sits next to me. I’m really starting to think that Myungsoo is trying to push me to like Sungyeol.

My happy feelings vanish when Naeun sits down next to him and then something dawns on me… What if he only agreed to eat with us because Naeun would be here?

“No!” I whine again and put my chop sticks down.

“You’ve been doing that a lot today.” Sungyeol says and laughs. Myungsoo looks at me and lets out a small laugh. Is my agony enjoyable for him? Naeun looks at him then me suspiciously.

 

“Are you guys dating?” She asks with a smile. I know I was feeling jealousy and slight hatred for her a bit ago but right now I’m so elated.

“Aigo! You like it that much!” Sungyeol asks and pinches my cheek.

“What are you doing?!” I ask and rub it.

“No they’re not dating! She wishes but she doesn’t realize yet that she’s mine!” he says and pats my head. I push his hand off and glare.

“This is a complicated group.” Naeun says and giggles.

“You don’t even know the start of it.” Eunji laughs.

“Baby!” Dongwoo yells and runs to Eunji. She smiles and waves. Hoya gives Chorong a wink and sits next to her.

“Omma!” I yell in shock. “You guys are dating aren’t you!” I yell and point at them. Chorong starts blushing and Hoya smiles widely. “Yah! Why didn’t you tell us!”

“Yeah!” Eunji yells with me.

“Calm down, you know now!” she says and turns to Hoya. I scoff and get ready to yell again.

 

“Bomi!” Sunggyu yells and back hugs me. I struggle a bit but I’m able to get him off me.

“Do I need to call my mother?” I ask and he instantly calms down.

“Move.” He says to Sungyeol and tries to sit in between.

“Aish! Go away!” I yell and push his face so he falls backwards. Of course he doesn’t give up and tries again. “Aish really!!!” I complain as he and Sungyeol fight to sit next to me.

“There’s a free spot on the other side!” Sungyeol yells.

“That’s not the point! I don’t need you sitting next to my woman!”

“Yah! You better get your head on straight or I’m gonna smack it off!” I yell at him.

 

“Move.” Sungjong says while pushing Sunggyu away. “You too.” He says to Sungyeol and sit’s in between us.

“Wow Bomi, You have a lot of suitors.” Naeun says amused.

“No this one’s my brother.” I say and point at Sungjong. She nods her head. “This is Naeun.” I introduce her to him.

“Sorry.” She says and bows her head. He smiles.

“It’s okay.” He says and bows back.

 

“You’re not the first to mistake them for dating each other.”

Everyone at the table looks up to the source… and an immense anger boils within me and I clench my spoon with a death grip.

“How’s everyone been?” She asks in a friendly voice. Really? Does she want to get punched?

 

“HyunA.” Eunji says feeling uneasy. I grab Sungjong’s hand tightly as he stares at the food on his plate.

“Bomi.” Chorong whispers knowing full well I’m about to explode.

“You’ve gotten so pretty Eunji, you too Chorong.” Eunji lets out a small laugh.

“Thanks.” She says awkwardly.

 

“What’s with this atmosphere? I’m Sungyeol.” He says with an uneasy laugh and bows.

“HyunA.” She says and smiles.

“How have you been doing Bomi.” She dares to even speak to me? Of course I ignore her. “How about you Sungjong?”

 

That’s it…

 

“Would you get lost?” I say and Chorong’s grip gets tighter. I yank my hand out of her grip and finally look at HyunA with complete hatred.

“I just wanted to say hi…”

“Why are you here?” I ask not wanting to listen to her playing innocent.

“I moved back.” I scoff loudly and bite my lip.

“Ahh… Really?” I nod my head in disbelief and let Sungjong’s hand go. “And you thought you would just come over here and be friendly?” I say and slam my spoon to the table. They all jump and the whole cafeteria goes silent and looks over.

“Bomi what’s wrong?” Sunggyu asks but I ignore him. I stand up and breathe heavily.

“Get lost.”

“Well I’m not here to talk to you so...” She says finally taking that smile off her face.

“What?” I ask with an angry huff and walk over and grab her shirt.

 

“Bomi stop.” Sungjong finally speaks but I don’t want to listen to him.

“Don’t you ever even think about talking to my brother again.” I threaten and before I could say anything else Myungsoo grabs my wrist and drags me out of the cafeteria.

 

 

“What are you doing?!” I yell. “Let go! I need to keep her away from him!”

“He’s a big boy!” Myungsoo yells. “He doesn’t need his sister fighting his battles!”

“You have no idea what she did to him!”

“I know, but…!”

“YOU DON’T KNOW!” I yell and start crying. “You don’t know what it was like to watch him cry and be in so much pain… to see him completely fall apart.” I say and cry loudly. “I can’t let her do that to him again…”

I hear him sigh then he hugs me and pats my back. As much as I love this I can’t be messing around.

“I have to go back.” I say and try to break form his hold.

“Let him deal with this on his own Bomi.” He says and after a few second lets me go. “I’ll leave you two to talk.” He says and heads back to the cafeteria. Sungjong walks over to me.

 

“I’m okay.” He says.

“I don’t want to see you like that again.” I mumble and more tears fall.

“It won’t Bomi. I know I put you and mom through hell but I promise I’m not going to again. I’m much stronger now Bomi.”

“That’s why you won’t allow anyone else into your heart?” I ask. I know I probably shouldn’t be saying this but I can’t help it. He sighs.

“Bomi I can handle this on my own. I appreciate you caring for me so much but I won’t let you fight everything for me.”

“I’m your sister I’m supposed to!”

“And I’ll let you when I ask for it. If I need help I’ll ask. So don’t worry about me.” he says and hugs me. I cry a bit more and finally pull myself together.

 


 

No one's POV

“Sorry about that Naeun. She’s not normally like this but, that woman just now was the worst of worsts so please understand.” Eunji says.

“Of course.” Naeun says and nods.

“Who the hell was that woman anyways? Causing my Bomi to be so upset.” Sunggyu asks feeling annoyed.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s too complicated to explain and quite honestly if I talk about it I might go kick her myself.” Chorong says. “Don’t you ask Bomi about it either!” She warns him.

“I won’t!” he yells back.

Sungjong walks back to the table and sits down.

“Where’s Bomi?” Chorong asks.

“She needed some fresh air.” He says and continues eating. She nods her head and everyone does the same.

“Where’s Myungsoo?’ Sungyeol asks.

“Don’t know, I thought he came back here.” Sungjong responds.

 


 

“Stealing my get away spot?” Myungsoo says and takes a seat next to her on the roof.

“I can see why you come up here all the time. It’s relaxing.” She says and gives a slight smile.

 

“Man you must really be a bully! Picking fights mentally and physically.”

“She deserved it! And what do you mean mentally?”

“Naeun.” He says and smirks. shoots open in surprise.

“W-what are you talking about?!”

“I’m talking about your extreme jealousy.” She scoffs and looks away red faced.

“Well you never talk to anyone but you were talking to her so easily!” she yells feeling upset. “And she’s really pretty so of course I’m worried.”

He chuckles and she pouts more.

“Don’t worry I have no interest in her.” he says and ruffles her hair and stands up. Her heart jumps and she instantly becomes happy.

“Wait! Does that mean…?!” She says and looks at him excitedly.

“No.” he says and rolls his eyes. She stands up quickly.

“Yes it does you like me don’t you!?”

“No.” he says and walks away. She pouts then smiles.

“I think you do!” she yells and walks next him.

“I don’t.”

“I like you Kim Myungsoo!” She yells. He glares at her.

“Stop it.”

“Why?! I like you!” She yells again and makes a heart shape with her arms.

“Aish! Get lost!”

“I like you!”

 

 

 

 


 

 

Hope you likes the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!