Mwahahahaha!

I fell for a jerk!

BTW!

Auto rated M because of the curse words... *sighs*

 


No one's POV

     “W-why are we going towards the ghost?” she asks confused as to why they were headed that way.

     “It’s not a ghost.” He says.

     “We saw it! Sunggyu and I were walking and it banged against the wall a couple of times and came out!”

     “Bomi, it’s not a ghost.” He says with a sigh.

     “Yeah it is! ...oh?” she suddenly realize that he said her name. He never said her name before. Her face instantly turned red and her heart started to beat fast.

     “You said my name.” she says softly.

     “Ah... I… so what?” he says. He too didn’t even realize that he said that.

     “You’ve never said my name before.” She says hoping he won’t turn around to see her bright red face.

     They stayed in awkward silence for a while until Myungsoo breaks it.

     “Why are you walking so weird?” he asks.

     “Ah. Yesterday after I was done cleaning and saw the ghost, I got so scared that I ran too fast and slipped on the snow, and hurt my knee.” He stops walking and turns around.

     “So you can barely walk and you decided it would be a good idea to go on a courage test?” he asks while looking at her like she was an idiot.

     “What else was I supposed to do? You were pissed and wouldn’t even talk to me and you didn’t believe me!” she yells. “I just wanted someone else to see so that I wasn’t just seeing things.” He sighs and relaxes his face.

     The next thing he does makes her heart skip a beat or two… or ten.

     He kneels down onto one knee.

     “Get on.” He says.

     “Neh?!” she yells in shock.

     “If you keep walking on it, you will end up sick. You are stressing your body too much. Hurry up.” He says and shrugs his back motioning for her to get on. With a beat red face she slowly plops herself on his back. He wraps his arms under her legs and then lifts her up, making sure to use manner hands. She hesitantly grabs his shoulders.

     “Yah, you may think I’m super strong or something but I assure you, you are heavy. So would you make it easier on me and wrap your hands around the front?” He says trying to be patient.

     Ignoring the clear insult she quickly leans forward and wraps her arms across his chest trying not to choke him.

     Her heart skips like 20 more beats because his back was so warm.

     “Thank you.” he says and starts to walk.

     Bomi mentally slaps herself a few more times for thinking that his back was nice and at the fact that she wanted to rest her head on his shoulder.

     Why am I acting like this?!! She thought to herself.

     Those thoughts were interrupted when they hear noises ahead.

     Bomi freezes and tightens her hold.

     “It’s the ghost!” she whispers loudly.

     “Yah, are you trying to kill me?” he chokes out.

     “Sorry!” She quickly loosens her grip and he takes in a deep breath.

     “And like I told you before, it’s not a ghost.”

     “Yeah it…” he suddenly turns his head almost hitting her in the face. Which again, makes her blush…

     “Just trust me, and do what I tell you.” she starts to blush again because his gorgeous eyes were staring right into hers. She mentally slaps herself for thinking his eyes were gorgeous. “If it tell you to close your eyes, then close them. If I tell you to run, run. And if I tell you to stay put, stay put.”

      His eyes were still searing into hers and without protest she nods her head. He nods his too and turns his head back around. Her heart was fluttering like crazy.

      OMG! Don’t tell me I’m falling for this jerk!

      She shakes her head trying to knock the feelings out.


 

     “EUAHHH!”

     Myungsoo stops walking when they hear a scream not too far away.

     “Someone else saw it!” Bomi yells. Myungsoo set her down.

     “Close your eyes.”

      “Eh? Why?”

     “Mwahahahaha!” she hears someone laughing weirdly in front of him and before she could see who it was Myungsoo turned and placed his left hand over her eyes.

      “Don’t open them till I tell you.” he says then removes his hand and she hears him running down the hall.

     “Myungsoo!” she yells with her eyes still closed.

     “What is going on?” she says to herself. She didn’t know why she was even listening to him, but his tone of voice told her she should do what he says.

     She puts her hands in front of her and feels for the wall and then sits down against it. She rubbed her knee while waiting for him to return.


 

Woohyun and Yookyung

     “Damn that Bomi!” Yookyung yells frustrated. “If it wasn’t for her “name” thing I would have been with Sungjong!” She crosses her arms and pouts.

     “Um, I don’t mean to invade you hate fest, but… Even if she didn’t do the, “name” thing, you still wouldn’t have been with Sungjong. He clearly would have gone with Bomi.” Woohyun says holding the flashlight in front of them. She shoots a glare at him.

     “That’s because she flaunts herself in front of him!”

     “You do know they’re brother and sister right?”

     “Yeah, but they’re not blood related! I heard that she wasn’t even legally adopted!” She stops and throws her hand down in frustration. “And the way he looks at her seems to be more than brotherly love!”

     “Dude… you are clearly out of your mind…” She gives him another glare. “You’re jealous of his sister… and to be honest, you and Sungjong don’t match anyways, it’s not going to work out.”

     “What?!!!” She was about to yell at him when a door flings open and the guy in white comes out and starts to open his clothes.

     “Mwahahahaha!” the guy laughs

     “EUAHHH!” She yells as Woohyun grabs her and covers her eyes.

     “Ew!” she yells. She didn’t see everything but she saw his chest which was more than enough for her.

     “Mwahahahaha!” they hear the man laugh again somewhere in the distance as Woohyun takes his hand off her eyes.

     “OMG! What the ?!” she yells shivering in disgust.

     “Are you okay? You didn’t see anything right?” Woohyun asks concerned.

     “I only saw his chest, but EW!” she yells. “He’s coming back!” she yells and points. Woohyun instantly covers her eyes again as the ert runs past them followed by Myungsoo.

     “Oh? Myungsoo?” He watches them go. She brings her hand up and flings his away.

     “WHAT?! Myungsoo is that ert?!” She asks shocked.

     “No! He was chasing the ert.” He says and rolls his eyes.

     “Sungjong!” Yookyung yells as Sungjong turns a corner. She instantly starts smiling.

     “Have you seen Bomi?” he asks with an extremely concerned expression. Her smile leaves her face and is replaced with a sad one.

     “No but Myungsoo was just chasing some ert!” Woohyun says. Sungjong eyes open wide.

     “Which way?!” he asks.

     “They went that way just a few seconds ago.” He says and points in the direction they went. Sungjong instantly bolts towards that way.


 

     Myungsoo caught up to the ert and tripped him so he fell face first into the snow. He flips over and looks up at Myungsoo whose eyes looked like he was going to kill him.

     “L-look… I was just having fun! I…” Myungsoo interrupted him by grabbing the collar of his white clothes and brings him close to his face.

     “Fun?” he asks in a deep voice. The ert shivers becoming more and more afraid of him.

     “Y-yeah it was just harmless fun!”

     “Harmless? Sneaking into school and flashing students is harmless?”

     “I-I…”

      “Destroying their innocence is harmful.” Myungsoo tightens his grip.

     “I-I’m sorry!”

     “HEY!” Myungsoo and the look over to see Sungjong running up to them.

     Sungjong immediately pushes Myungsoo away and grabs the guys collar himself.

     “I’m going to kill you you sick freak!!!” he yells. The man starts to whimper. “I swear if my sister saw anything you are dead!!!”

     “I-I didn’t show anyone!” they guy lies trying to get avoid getting hit. Sungjong gives him a look like he doesn’t believe him and brings his fist back ready to hit him.

     Before he could Myungsoo grabs his wrist preventing him. Sungjong whips his head around.

     “Let go!” he yells angrily.

     “He’s not worth it… And Bomi didn’t see anything. I blocked her eyes before she saw anything.” Sungjong starts to calm down knowing she didn’t see anything but he was still pissed that the guy tried.

     “Where is she now?” He asks.

     “Still in the school. I told her to wait I came back to get her.” Sungjong nods his head.

     “Go get her then. She pretends she’s not afraid of the dark, but she is... I’ll take care him.” He says and turns back to the guy. Myungsoo nods and turns to go back.

     “Hey!” Sungjong yells to him. Myungsoo turns his head. “Thank you.” he tells him then turns back to the ert. Myungsoo nods and continues to go to Bomi.

     “You lied to me. You said you showed no one.” The guy’s eyes open wide. “You’re going to pay for that.” The guy starts to whimper.


 

Bomi POV

     I was rubbing my knee which was swollen from all the use. It sounds weird but I’m kind of happy that it hurts because it was keeping my mind off of the fact that I was sitting alone in a cold hallway of a haunted school.

     I still had my eyes closed which I didn’t understand why I even needed to. Actually why am I even obeying him so easily? Should I just open them? No! There had to be a reason… What could the reason be?

     Whatever! I’m just going to open them!

     I decided to open them but my eyes wouldn’t listen…

     Fine I’ll just keep them closed!

     I hear something to my right and flinch.

     “Myungsoo?” I call out with my eyes still firmly closed.

     “You can open your eyes now.” I hear his voice say and I open them and almost have another heart attack to see him kneeling in front of me.

     “How does your knee feel?” he asks and grabs it feeling it for his self. I have another heart attack…

     “I-it hurts a little.” I stutter.

     “It’s swollen, you need to ice it.” He says and looks into my eyes.

     At this point I might as well accept that no matter what he does, it will give me a heart attack…


Wait! Does that mean I like him?!


     I quickly lower my head and nod.

     “N-neh!” I mutter lowly. I try to calm myself down but it doesn’t happen when I feel a hand on my forehead.

     “Do you have a fever?” he asks as he turns his hand and places the back of it on my cheek. I look up and see him staring intently into my eyes.

  

DOO-GEUN!

Oh no!

I think I do like him!

WHY?!

 

     “N-neh?” I manage to mutter out.

     “Your head feels warm. Do you feel sick?” he asks. I quickly bring my hands up and place them on my cheeks and he removes his hand.

     “A-am I?” I say trying to hide the fact that my cheeks were warm because of him. He sighs and turns around.

     “Get on. You need to get home and sleep before it gets worse.” I nod my head and slowly place myself on his back. He lifts me up and starts to walk.

 

…his back is so warm…

 


 

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!