Tao and Lauren

A Series of Exo Love Events

"Monday. URG." Lauren groaned as she climbed out of her bed. But I'll be seeing Tao today.

Lauren quickly slapped herself across the face. Since when did she go to school for boys? 

"Hey guys, we gotta wake up." 

"Mhmmm...She's eager to see Tao." Jasmine replied, obviously still in her dreams, but she seemed to remember everything from yesterday perfectly well. Lauren picked up a pillow and started whacking Jasmine. 

"Ow okay. I give up." The three girls washed up, and got ready. 

"I'm driving!" Sulli exclaimed. The other two agreed, Sulli was the oldest among them. Also a responsible driver. 

-At School, Hallways-

"What do you have first?" Jasmine asked the both of them.

"Eh. Chem for me." Sulli answered.

"Phys Ed." Lauren smiled proudly. Jasmine and Lauren high-fived. She was always the most athletic girl in class, and all her P.E teachers appreciated that fact. Just as Lauren finished, the bell rung three times indicating all students should be in their classes. 

"Oh, crap. I'll see you guys around at lunch." Sulli waved, as she zoomed off.

"Well we better go change before Mr. Park notices..." Jasmine suggested. 

"No kidding..." 

The two ran across the halls like eight year olds. 

 

"Lauren?"

"Here."

"And Jasmine." 

"Here."

"Okay, class. Today, as I told you last time, we will be starting a unit that the school has never tried previously." Mr. Park let it hang there for a while. "It's a stretching unit! Gymnastics for girls, taekwondo for guys." The students started to groan and Lauren could hear faint mutters of "wonderful. we might even pull a muscle" "i've never learned gymnastics" "isn't that too dangerous" "i know, who will take responsibility for us if something happens?"

"Class! This is our new student, Tao. Please stand up and come to the front, Tao." 

A tall boy emerged from the crowd. 

"EEEPPP! It's Tao!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jasmine literally scream-whispered. Lauren could feel the hiss against her face. 

"Calm down!" 

"I can't though!" 

Tao turned around. Perfect jawline, black hair, bangs, absolute amazing eyes that you feel could penetrate you. Finally, when things couldn't get any better, Tao smiles. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Tao imnida! I'm new so please look after me!" He said with a really cute accent. Jasmine was just melting, and screamed with the other girls. 

"Tao is going to demonstrate for us some of his martial arts. You can watch from his actions and see where his head is positioned through the flips."

"Music please." Tao's smooth voice said. 

"what he needs music for martial arts?" "yeah what is up with him"

Soon the music started, completely upbeat and catchy. Tao made it even more magnificent with his swift moves. It looked like he could fly.  

"Wow he's really good." Lauren heard some girl say. 

 

After P.E class, it seemed as if all the girls were talking about Tao, only. 

"He is so attractive."

"I know right! His eyes just melt you away." Said another girl, fanning herself dramatically. 

Jasmine gave a little smirk as Lauren shut her locker, and sighed. 

"I told you he's a ladies man." 

"I'm not interested, okay? He's...he's just different. But everyone is different in their own way." 

"There you go again" Jasmine started giggling. "I can absolutely tell when you are lying." 

Lauren gave Jasmine, this face: -____- 

"I don't like him, will you stop bothering me now?" 

"Who's bothering you?" A soothing male voice said from behind. Lauren whipped her head around to see Tao's handsome face a foot from hers. Jasmine caught her breath.

He was in a very casual position, one hand against the locker, the other in his pocket. He was leaning in. 

"N-no one." Lauren stuttered, a tad bit dazzled, when she snapped back to reality. "Could you... um, maybe give me a little space." 

"Oh, sorry." Tao moved back and put both his hands into his pockets, recovering his full height. Lauren couldn't help but feel short.

"So, who did you say you don't like?" Tao said teasingly.

"I don't think that's any of your business." Lauren said, crossing her arms. Now that Tao was away from her, she could finally think straight.  

"Okay," Tao smirked again. "We can be friends, if you want." 

"I don't even know you."

"Well, you do now. I'll catch ya later. Annyeong." Tao said walking away cooly. When suddenly, he turned around and winked. Leaving the poor fangirl Jasmine fangirling the whole day. Lauren was just slightly uneasy and dazed. Who does he think he is? Lauren had always detested arrogant guys. 

                                                                                                                     * * *

"He likes you." Jasmine announced after school, when Sulli, Lauren and her were having dinner at a restaurant. 

"He might." Sulli agreed. "Love is blind."

"Love?" Lauren scoffed. "He's only teasing me."

"Tao is still young, Lauren." Sulli explained patiently. "He doesn't know how to express his feelings for a girl yet. This is the only way he knows." 

"As if you're any older." Lauren muttered under her breath. 

"I bet he learned how to tease girls with Kris gege." Jasmine blinked a few times, eyes wide, smilling. "EEP Taoris."

Jasmine suddenly whipped her head around to Lauren.

"Lauren. If he's interested in you, can you ask some questions for me next time he talks to you?"

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Fine."

"Thank you!! I love you!!"

 

Following morning, at school.

"What do you want me to ask him if I see him anyways?" Lauren pretended to act casual as she arranged her textbooks in her locker.

"Ask him...if he knows Kris."

Lauren rolled her eyes for the millionth time in a day. "Of course he does. They're in the same group."

"Testing you." Jasmine grinned. "But uh.. just ask him if Taoris is real, and if Kris is coming to our school as well." 

"Right, you like Kris." Lauren teased. 

"Hmph. At least I'm not hiding it. You obviously like Tao." 

"I don't!" Lauren said, scowling. 

"Yes you do." A voice said from behind them, yet again. Lauren didn't need to turn around to know it was Tao.

"Woah. Could you please stop doing that?" Lauren said as she tried to move away from Tao.

"Doing what?" Tao smirked. 

"Creeping here like a ghost." 

"I'll leave now~" Jasmine has already left giggling. "Remember what I asked you!~" 

arg, why the hell did you just leave me with this creeper dude...Who's kinda hot... 

"So um," Lauren cleared . She felt her tone change when it was just the two of them. Tao turned his gaze back to Lauren, making her blush.

"Yes?" He raised a brow.

"Is... is... T-Taoris... real..?"

"What do you mean?" Tao said with a puzzled face. 

"Do you even know what your fans are going on about then?! How can you not know about the famous Exo otp that has been around as long as HunHan?" Lauren has done some research to know that Exo has the most OTPs among other kpop groups. 

"I'll put it this way." Tao said, becoming impatient. "I'm not gay." 

"You don't have to be." 

"I'm not bi either." 

"Oh, okay." Lauren sighed. "Talk to you later, I'm heading to class."

"Bye, Lauren." Tao said in the sweetest voice, sending shivers down Lauren's spine. Now I know why even Kris can't resist him...

"See you Tao." Lauren turned around and waved, with a cute smile as well. Tao's eyes widened. 

Lauren turned back triumphantly. This game could be for two, Tao. Your charm doesn't work on me.

 

 

**Sorry for so much dialogue in the update OTL next chapter will probably be more interesting~~

but i love your comments and thank you to all who subscribed (': 

Any requests of fanficss??? ^_^