Baekhyun and Anne I

A Series of Exo Love Events

[Anne's POV] 

ERMAGERD. THAT BAEKHYUN. THAT BACON. So yesterday he like, confessed to me. About liking me. WHATTHEACTUALHELL. I know he's popular and such, like a school clown, and he can make all the girl laugh... but really? Me? Why pick on me? Everyone started laughing at me. I didn't know it was fake at first and I actually fell for it and considered him. He looked so honest, so ... handsome and likeable. Guess what happened next. Yup, they all starting laughing like a bunch of donkeys. I clutched my books at the memory, my teeth grinding against each other as I thought of Baekhyun in hatred. 

"Hey!" A voice called from behind. I turned around to see Bacon's attractive silly face. Should I start celebrating now.

"What do you even want." I turned back and kept walking. Bacon didn't even notice my cold shoulder. 

"I'm sorry about yesterday!"

"I'm not falling for your stupid pranks anymore. Haha. Who's the loser now?" 

"That's mean." He slowed down, and his voice sounded genuinely hurt. I slowed down with him. His face expression was blank and I felt a pang of guilt. 

"Hey, Bacon. You okay?" He was looking down and a strand of hair was in his eyes. I was resisting all instincts to brush it back. Yes. It was bugging me that much, but hey, I kind of liked it.

"I-I actually like you..." He stared up at me with puppy eyes, his lips. My heart tightened a little, and my hands were starting to sweat.

"E-Enough with that." I said, as sternly as possible. "I don't wanna hear it. Arrasso?" 

"But I knew you would reject me so... I made a prank out of it." He said, and my stomach did a little flip. 

"How did you know I was going to reject you?" I was actually thrilled to hear this, but what he said next totally spoiled the mood.

"Even if you weren't I was going to reject you. HAHAHAHHA--" AND SO. that stupid bacon earned laughter from the crowd once again. 

"Very funny, Baekhyun." I said I turned around as tears were starting to flow out of my eyes.

"She's crying! Ha! What a cry baby!" I heard the crowd say. I just ran away to the safety of class. Byun Baekhyun, the worst out of all, is to mess with a girl's feelings. Especially when you don't have feelings for that girl. 

 

[Baekhyun's POV] 

What should I do? Anne is probably still blaming me. I mean I knew it was wrong to play with her feelings, but my friends are getting bored, and my popularity is at stake. They told me to do it as a dare and the feeling of finally getting a new dare was quite tempting. So, here I am. Back to the old days. Lots of cheering. 

"Bacon! You're back! Where've you been to, man?" my friends patted my back. "We thought your humor went on a vacation trip and its never comin back."

I just nodded. If you call breaking girls' heart humour, man, you're never gettin' a girlfriend. I smirked and said confidently, "It was tired, like me. But i figured it could help me out a little now." 

"Yeah! No kiddin'!" They laughed. "Baekhyun, you are like hilarious." I smirked. Only to you, dumb ducks. 

I should go apologize, but i'm doubting she'll even want to see me. How am I going to approach her? Would I be able even live if I saw the girl's usual pretty face washed with tears and eyes red from crying? She wouldn't be crying...She doesn't even like me, so why should she care... 

 

[Anne's POV]

I sat on the bench right outside of school, crying out all my misery. I wasn't bad looking, and I was nice to everyone, and I got good grades, but why me? Why, why, why, why... 

"Annyeong." A familiar male voice said. I felt a cloth infront of me, and looked up to see the stupid Bacon. 

"You shouldn't be here right now." I muttered, taking the cloth. If you don't want to die, i added on mentally. I was extremely violent when it comes to getting heartbroken. 

"Mianhe." he just stood there, awkwardly. Buddy, you are messing with the wrong person.

"You said that before."

"I really mean it this time."

"Arrasso. I believe you." I gave him a cold smile, glaring at him.

"Aish! Anne-ssi! Give me a chance to explain." He sat down beside me. I scooched over as far away from him as possible. He sighed, but made no comment. There was something about his general aura right now that was completely different from him earlier today.

"I don't need an explanation," I continued with my 'i hate you' speech. "You ruin everything." I looked away. 

"I don't! How can i apologize?" He very forcefully pulled my arm and wrapped his free arm around my waist, securing me to him so I couldn't get away. I tried to push him away, and like every fiction story, the girl is always the one getting hugged against her will. Wonderful situation I got here. Okay, well I guess at least the stupid bacon didn't smell greasy. See what I did there? He smelled much of lavender mixed with lime and a scent I had no idea what it was. His hands tightened around me.

"You can't." But I already gave in. 

 

[Baekhyun's POV]

DANG IT. I WAS SO CLOSE TO HAVING HER BELIEVE ME WHEN I JUST CAUGHT MY FRIENDS LURKING LIKE HUNGRY RACCOONS IN THE CORNER. WTF. I sighed. I guess it was going to be another heart breaker scene. 

"You're right. I wasn't planning to apologize." I forced a grin on my face, and pushed her back. I tried to mouth 'Mianhe" and I wanted to stop her from misunderstanding, but I don't think she got it. Her confused look totally just ... aish, why must it be a girl. I would rather be gay? 

"AHAHAHAHAHA, DUDE. best troll ever!" The guys came out and hooted. I tried to hide the disgusted look. If it weren't for you guys, this would probably be over. Anne just looked like nothing happened and stood up and left. It pained me a lot more than it should've. 

"Trolling behind our backs? Duudee.. That's not cool at all." They all giggled. (I know right, giggling, gross.) 

"Er, yeah. That girl. Psh." I said, really unnaturally. I hoped they would not notice. Anne, sorry for letting you down once again.

 

[Anne's POV]

"Yeobosayo?" 

"Yoona eonnie?" My voice cracked. 

"Neh~You sound terrible, what's wrong?"

"I need your help...Can you come over right now? I'm... I need to talk about something, and I don't know who to ask," I admitted. "So I figured you're the only one i can trust."

"Arrasso~ I am honored. Be there in ten." And she hung up.

When I told myself my world couldn't get any worse, it just did. Because, somehow that hug made me develop feelings i didn't even know myself. His scent was still lingering around. His face I couldn't wipe away. And yet, when i thought of his face. I didn't think of all the unhappy things he brought me, but only the memorable smiles and contact we made. It was like getting drunk, making me forget the pain. I was already numb after today, so I didn't think there was also THIS pain. The pain of knowing you have feelings for someone but too screwed up to admit it. 

I guess I'm admitting it just now...

 

Author's note:

guise. i know iknow. lame chapter. it's so frickin sad, why can't i change this. ugh. i need to add more cute scenes. next chappie okay? sorry for not updatin' but like school is so ugh and i wake up early -.- I LOVE YOU MY SUBBIES. KEEP THE SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS COMING ARRASSO?! you are so supportive of me (: