Luhan and Lucy II

A Series of Exo Love Events

[Narrator's POV]

It's already been a week that Lucy transferred to this school. Her popularity was increasing rapidly, and Luhan must admit he was impressed and jealous at the same time. Not jealous of Lucy herself, but of the guys that surround her. She was overly nice to all of them, but she hasn't talked to him for a while. Luhan gave a little smile, but he was the only one that received a gift from her, afterall, he was the first guy that's talked to her since she transferred. When Luhan saw Lucy walk across from the halls he would purposely go near his noonas, laugh and joke around with them. The reason? He didn't know himself. 

[Lucy's POV] 

Yup, there he is again. Messing with the noonas. Who does he think he is, anyway? Treating the girls like that? The remaining of my good impression of him just vanished. He made himself seem like a at the same time. What is seriously wrong with those unnies, just because of his cute looks? I can't watch him fool around with them for over five seconds--I might barf. 

I quickly walked the opposite direction, if it meant taking the long way, I would totally do that. 

"Hey! Lucy! Wait up!" He pranced over towards me. I automatically held up a finger. 

"No, stay right there." I said, sternly as possible. He look really confused, but to my relief, listened to me.

"What's... wrong...?" He said, giving me the puppy eyes. 

"N-nothing, Luhan." I sighed, and walked away from him. Why am I melting like this. 

"Wait!" But I didn't listen. I'm not used to being obedient near guys. I kept walking, picking up the pace. I was engulfed by the students, and Luhan could no longer see me, or find me, I hoped. If seeing him meant being weak, I'd rather avoid him. I sighed silently again. Hot guys are never to be trusted, this was the perfect lesson. And first impressions don't count, I reminded myself. 

 

[Luhan's POV] 

I didn't understand why she was acting this way, as much as I wanted to know, she kept the same attitude. But one thing was for sure, I remember the tingly feeling when I'm with her--even if she's not as friendly. 

Sitting in class idly was not my style, but ever since she's transferred, I couldn't seem to pay attention, and my eyes would suddenly wander to her concentrated face. 

"Luhan-ssi?" 

"Neh!" My eyes flashed back to the teacher. He didn't look very happy. 

"Are you paying attention? If you are, I'm sure it's not my class." The teacher asked as he eyed Lucy. The movement was quick, but obvious. The students burst laughing. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Mianhe!" I stood up and bowed several times.

"It's normal." The teacher chuckled, just loud enough for me to hear. Another wave of blood rushed to my cheeks. This entire time Lucy pretended as if she heard nothing. I hoped she was too absorbed in her textbook to know. Ugh! This has totally ruined my reputation and image.

 

[Lucy's POV]

"Mianhe!" Luhan stood up clumsily and bowed several times to Mr. Lee. I could see the blush from his face even with my curtain of hair covering my face. Wow, he must be really embarrassed, but sadly just a few moments ago I was too into the textbook... I really wanted to know what could embarrass Luhan so I could about it.

"Our playboy is in love! This is a first." I heard some girls mutter, and my heart suddenly tightened. In love? With who? Who did he think was good enough for him? I felt a pang of jealousy.

"It's normal." Mr. Lee giggled like a teenage girl. I rolled my eyes, so is this what Korean teachers are like? Luhan sat down and took a glance at me. Our eyes met and his seemed to move away quickly before I even reacted. What is this side of Luhan... It was completely unlike him before, with his noonas.

"We are working on a project. You will be able to choose your own partner, here is the marking rubric." Mr. Lee took out a stack of paper, freshly printed. "Lucy, will you hand this out for us?" ugh, I knew I shouldn't have sat in the front row. 

"N-neh." I stood up and took the stack in my hands, absent-mindedly handing one out to every student. Some guys eyed me, but I just ignored their rude stares. When I got to Luhan, he was staring directly into my eyes, and so it was like I had to gaze back at him. His intense stare suddenly softened.

"Would you like to be my partner, Lucy?"

"OOHH~" The girls behind me earlier cooed. "Making a move already? You were just staring at her minutes ago~" Staring... at me?

"Our playboy must be desperate this time~" They giggled. I felt bad for Luhan being teased like this. 

"Shut up." I turned my head around, glaring at them. They shivered at my cold stare and backed off a little. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mr. Lee wince at my language. Whatever. He should be used to high school kids being like this, and it wasn't my fault they were being amazingly rude. I turned back to Luhan and smiled warmly. It couldn't hurt to give him this one chance. Afterall, he risked his image for me. That really made me content. His puppy eyes pleaded, but I guess he already knew the answer. 

"Yes." I said. His tensed expression broke into a grin. It suddenly felt much like a marriage proposal... I blushed at the thought. 

 

[Narrator's POV]

"Your house or my house?" Lucy tried asking casually. The Lulu couple was sitting on a bench outside still in school grounds.  

"Erhm," Luhan pondered the situation. Lucy could help but stare at his cute expression when he's deep in thought. What was unexpected was he suddenly looked up and found Lucy staring at him wide-eyed. She looked away. 

"M-Mianhe." She was nervous around him. Luhan could tell, and he felt really satisfied about it, he loved the effect he could have on such a beautiful girl. This time his mind was actually set on her, rather like before where he would fool around with any random noona. 

"It's alright." He smiled angelically, and Lucy was glad she wasn't looking directly at him or else she would've probably blushed. "So, my house then. For the first day. Neh?"

"Arrasso." Lucy for once stared back at Luhan with confidence, afterall, she was equally attractive to Luhan. It was Luhan's turn to blush when he met her fierce gaze. 

"Then, tomorrow. I'll... um, see you soon." Luhan quickly got up and Lucy got up as well. 

"neh, see you soon~" Lucy said in an aegyo voice. 

"Lucy~~" Her oppas were calling to her. The biggest, most muscular one came over, a gang of little ones following behind. He was attractive in a different way, he looked very dangerous when he gave Luhan the death glare. Luhan recognized him as one of the badass seniors in his school. What was his name again? Siwon. That's right. The look said 'keep away from my girl'. 

"Lucy, why are you eating lunch with that punk? Come over to us~" her oppas cooed. 

 

[Luhan's POV]

I was expecting Lucy to defend me again, but her answer was unexpected.

"I was only talking to him about our project. Nothing else." Her smile was dazzling. "Don't worry, Donghae-oppa~Let's go eat lunch together now~" She linked arms with all of them and they stole her away, just like that. Now it was just me and the big guy.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her you dirty little punk. I know what you've been doing with all our girls." Siwon stabbed a finger on my chest, as he whispered harshly. "Plus, she's already mine. Understand?" I could feel his hot breath on my ear, he was really scary. 

"A-arrasso." I gulped. I wanted to stand up against him. I wanted to pull Lucy back from all those monsters. But, if I did, what help would it be? Would I get punched in the face, sent to the hospital and miss the time I could spend with her on the project? No. 

"Good." He backed away and sauntered towards his gang. All I could hear were laughs, and jokes. Lucy seemed like she forgot I existed. 

 

~Author's note

I THOUGHT I COULD SQUEEZE IT INTO TWO CHAPTERS OTL but nope, it MUST be three chapters. So longgggggg.

Luhan being badass... yeah right XDD 

but anyways...THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING OMG I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH. I WILL UPDATE MORE I PROMISE, BUT SCHOOL IS STARTING SOON OTL