Chanyeol and Yume I

A Series of Exo Love Events

[Yume's POV]

I groaned as the alarm clock went off, yet again. 9pm. Another day, or you could say night. My schedule:  4 am in the morning, where I work as a doctor trainee. 8am go to school. 4pm get off school. 5pm til 8pm homework. 9pm til 1am, my job at a bar as a bartender.

3 hours of sleep isn't so bad if I was looking forward to something good, but today was just same old. When there wasn't homework, I was able to catch up on an hour of nap time. Weekends was mostly just work and training, and the only good part was sleeping in. 

My life wasn't just abnormal in the busy schedule, only. There was a reason why I worked in a bar and not anywhere else. And there was a reason why I worked in the BuffaloPub [lul sorry for the not so creative name guise] and not any other bar.

The mafia was too powerful for the city's police, but of course they couldn't kill people and just leave. Last time they had been kicked out of their previous meeting spot, and now, BuffaloPub, was taken over by Seoul's most violent and influencial mafia. 

I work for this mafia. His daughter is my mentor, my trainer. She specializes in killing people without leaving traces. Literally.

I've never killed anyone, though. It was against my nature, and they all knew I wasn't skillful enough, despite all the years of training. It was like I didn't want to learn, and truthfully, I really didn't. I couldn't leave them either, they were the ones who raised me after my parents had both died when I was 6? They gave me the education, the money, the comfy little condo. They were the ones paying for my doctor training irght now! 

 

My task wasn't killing people; it wasn't like my job was anything better. I might as well just get my hands on a person and stab them. 

 

My job varies from time to time. It used to be just getting people drunk, or maybe spilling something in their beverage by 'accident'. Now, I don't really have an assignment, I'm just on hold, I guess. They could just do something and easily grab attention, so it was best to stay quiet and take a break. 

It was autumn, and the chilly night breeze had a disconsolate feel to it. As if I wasn't already creeped enough, the humming wind sounded with a dramatic effect. The night sky was clear, with the stars glaring at me. Generally, the night had a pessimistic feel to it. 

Like someone {God} had heard me, he let me bump into someone. I cursed under my breath and looked up at the tall person, who was only a foot away from me. Being associated with a mafia, I had immediately put up my guard. 

"H-hi." My first impression was he was probably drunk. His breath smelled of alcohol, and being in a bar long enough, I could tell it was mostly vodka, mixed with a tad of rum, which he had probably had in the beginning? But other than that, his eyes were staring at me, but they didn't look focused. His brows furrowed together, he had a ridiculous smile on. A fallen strand of hair was in front of his left eye. 

"Can I help you?" I raised a brow. The male, being utterly oblivious to his surrounding, my cheek with a long finger and grinned once more. I was glad it was night so he couldn't see my face color. 

The next thing I knew, he collapsed on me, falling into my arms as I dropped to the ground on my knees, his head on my shoulder. I gulped.

Should I go to work and leave him here, or should I take him home? 

I don't know him... and I don't know where he lives. I found myself staring at his face, he was inhumanly beautiful under the moonlight. 

"I guess your looks just saved you, stranger." I told him, and being ashamed at myself for giving into an attractive being, I dragged him home. 

 

                                                                                                             * * *

 

[Chanyeol's POV]

The pain hit me almost immediately, or you could say it was what woke me up. I raised my free hand and massaged my temples. Where the hell am I?

No one was here. Judging the bedroom design, I think it was a girl's bedroom. It wasn't fancy or anything, but the clean floral smell seemed feminine. 

"Are you awake?" A gentle female voice asked. A slender girl with long flowing hair walked in, she wasn't very tall, but she had good body proportions..Her eyes weren't very big either, but there was something about them--

"Are you alright?" She waved a hand over my probably widened eyes.

Oops. Habit I've gotten into. Always checking out the girls beforehand. 

I guess I just forgot she wasn't one them. 

"Erhm, n-neh. Gamsahamnida." I bowed awkwardly. 

"I'm Yume," She walked in carrying a tray of food, placing it on the cabinet beside the bed. "What's your name?" 

"Park Chanyeol." I smiled.

"Ah. Chanyeol-ssi, could you tell me what had happened?" She smiled back as well. 

 

[Narrator's POV]

Yume felt a different feeling near this Chanyeol. His soothing, deep voice had her heart beating quite fast, not to mention he was one of the most beautiful people she had seen in her entire life, for god's sake! His smile was melting her inside out directly from her core. 

"I got drunk." Chanyeol plainly stated.

"I realized." Yume rolled her eyes, but inside she was smiling like an idiot. "But I guess whatever happened was bad enough for you to get drunk and risk your health for it." She shrugged. 

Chanyeol's eyes widened to an extent which Yume found creepy. No one in Chanyeol's life ever thought for him like this. He instead fluffed the back of his head with a hand, and looked down. Yume thought he was ashamed of drinking so she continued.

"It's okay, just don't do it again, arrasso?" Her voice turned soft. 

Chanyeol's playboy instincts returned and suddenly gave Yume a smile. 

 

 [Beautiful I know. Drooling over perfection.]

 

"Then I wouldn't have met you." Chanyeol winked. "Isn't that so, Yume-ssi?" 

Yume didn't know what had clicked in Chanyeol's mind and suddenly switched personalities. He just changed. Bam. 

"N-neh." She was trying hard to hold it together.

"It was like we were meant to meet each other like that." 

Yume immediately blushed and remembered the way he had glided his finger across her cheek before passing out. 

"It wasn't the best, Chanyeol-ssi." Yume faked a grimaced to hide her sudden timid feelings.

Chanyeol suddenly remembered he could have puked on this girl and immediately regretting saying that. It couldn't be 'meant to be' meeting a girl by throwing up on her. Ack, he mentally cursed. Great start, Chanyeol, great start.

"Ah, m-mianhae..." He quickly pondered for a new topic. "You have a nice bedroom." 

"Oh... gomawo." Yume gave a little smile, because she had never have someone compliment her room before. It was plain and clean, always the same. "You should eat, the food is getting cold." 

 

"How old are you, Yume?" Chanyeol asked with his big eyes staring at Yume while he ate hungrily. 

"17." Yume answered casually. 

"Ah," Chanyeol put down his chopsticks, clapping his big hangs together again. "Aren't you the nerdy girl from school?" 

"Nerdy?" Yume blinked. She never knew the impression she gave people, but whatever it was, people weren't approaching her so she assumed it was probably nothing good. 

"I mean uh," Chanyeol cleared his throat. "Intelligent." 

"Is that what people think of me?" She murmured.

"You have perfect grades, so you should be proud of them." Chanyeol furrowed his brows. They stared for a long time, searching in each other's eyes for something they needed. And Yume was once again lost in Chanyeol's well structured face. Maybe if you were uglier, Park Chanyeol, Yume thought sadly, I could be better friends with you. 

"The most dangerous ones are the good looking ones." Her mentor had always told her, and that is why Yume never dressed up in school. Ever. She assumed everyone would think she's dangerous, and she had evidence because the queenkas in school were pretty dangerous...

"I suppose I am..." 

"What do you want to become, Yume?" Chanyeol asked out of the blues.

"Doctor." Yume answered without thinking.

"You are smart enough. I believe you can do it." Chanyeol beamed encouragingly, and Yume felt a wave of warmth flooding her heart. He can't be anything bad, Yume thought. Not with this smile

 

~Author's Note

I kinda like this story now.. c: but it's going to get complicated, and it seems like a plot for like a 50 chapter story TT^TT should I expand this into an actual individual fanfiction, if you guise like it or something after the second chappie? (: 

Thank you, my 20 subscribers. I love each and every one of you even if you don't comment and tell me your opinion. :D no pressure. 

NEXT UPDATE IS TOMORROW BUT I DON'T THINK I CAN GUARANTEE. STAY TUNED.