Baekhyun and Anne II

A Series of Exo Love Events

[Baekhyun's POV]

Stupid. Jerk. Blockhead. Stupid. Bacon. Ridiculous. Fool. Why the heck did I do that? Why can't I just admit to my so called friends that I don't want this anymore. That she means more to me than just a target to tease. Why. 

This isn't me. I don't want to be this way. I like being funny, but this wasn't funny right from the beginning. Her pained face kept returning while I tried to shake it off. Last time. I'm going to go apologize to her. Sincerely this time, I promised myself.

"Let's start off with some flowers!" I tried saying enthusiastically, but I didn't cheer up a lot. If she rejects, I deserve it. Anne, just quit messing with my feelings. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted the salesperson. She was middle aged and had short curly hair with grandma glasses. She eyed me oddly, and I tried to ignore it. "Do you know how many roses are good for apologizing?"

She raised a brow. "Did you upset your girlfriend?" 

"Erhm, no. She's not my girlfriend." 

"A confession, I see." She went back to doing some of her paperwork. 

"Kind of, but not really."

"So basically you upset her when she's not your girlfriend yet." The odd lady said, pushing her glasses back into place. I could only nod.

She gave a real ugly sounding throaty laugh. "You're kind of screwed." 

I know, thank you for reminding me. I forced a smile on my face, "do you know how many roses I would need?"

She just shrugged. "As many as possible." 

"I'll take 100." I said quickly, taking out some cash. 

"Make sure you can carry them." She muttered and went inside to get some roses. 

"They're fragile, so you better take good care of them, boy." Aish, why did this lady have so much to say?! I'm in a hurry here! 

I nodded and just wanted to take the roses, it was a lot. They were all very fresh though, and the fragrance was so timid and ... lovey dovey. 

"Nuh-uh." She pulled them back. 

"I already paid you!" 

"Your girlfriend is going to make a fuss, but don't give up on her. Whatever she says is the opposite of what she's thinking." She passed the roses to me.

"Arrasso, arrasso." I said annoyed and left. 

"Good luck~!" She called. I hope so.

 

[Anne's POV]

Yoona eonnie knew how to comfort people well. She told me about her first heart break. How she got denied by the person she loved and cared the most for. Compared to what Yoona eonnie had went through.. this is nothing. Grow up, Anne. You got to be a lot tougher than this. 

Without Yoona eonnie here for company, though, it was like the pain came back at me with an empty hole in my chest. Everything was just empty, empty, empty. The house was echoing with silence, and I just took notice of my shivering. Why me...

*Ding Dong* 

The doorbell? Maybe Yoona eonnie is back... I dawdled over to the door and opened it hesistantly. I was going to shut it again when I saw who it was. The  person stopped me. 

"Please." He whispered, the puppy eyes coming into effect, they were sincere. "The last chance. If I screw up, I won't bother you again." 

Secretly I did want him to keep bothering me, but will that mean more pain in the future? I stood there, the door half opened. Baekhyun gave a cute smile and gently nudged me back as he walked in. That's when I noticed the roses. I'll put it this way... there were quite a few. 

The house was immediately filled with Baekhyun's special scent and the fragrance of the roses. It was a good blend, and it sure distracted me a lot. 

I was still numb and didn't realize as he reached for my hand and held it ever so gently in his. 

"100 roses. Anne, just for you." He smiled warmly. I was dumbstruck, and I tried not to gape or anything. 

"W-why?" I stuttered when I could finally speak again. We just stood there, staring into each others eyes. Don't blush, don't blush I repeated in my head. I felt a pull on my arms and my head was against Byun Baekhyun's chest as the roses fell on the floor. That's right, his FREAKING CHEST. The smell...if time could just stop here. It was as if the empty hole was gone, and I was complete once again. 

"I l-like you, do you..." I could hear a gulp. "Want to be my girlfriend?" His voice was barely a whisper, but the words was like thunder to me. Baekhyun, the school's clown kingka wanted me to be his girlfriend. 

He let go of me so he could see my expression, our faces only a few inches apart. I had to look away this time, having such an attractive person so close, staring at me, like this, after what he had said. It was a bit too much for my heart to take, and I'm not used to this. I mean, this is the first time having an attractive guy look at me. He tilted his head to the side of my face a little more, his hands still on both my arms. I didn't know how to answer, but I wanted to, but I didn't want to say yes, but I wanted to give in to him, but I didn't want to give so easily. A thought popped into my mind. 

 

[Baekhyun's POV] 

She wasn't answering. It's cool if she says no. I hurt her too many times,--I don't deserve her. I won't be disappointed... right?

She was looking away, but suddenly turning her face back, she shut her eyes tightly and hugged me. With her hands tightly around my waist, and her head against my chest again, I could smell the fragrance coming off of her hair. I responded with a kiss on the top of her head and I felt her arms tighten. 

 

[Narrator's POV]

The two of them felt like time had stopped, no one wanted to pull away from this sweet moment. 

Baekhyun grinned unconsciously, his fingers ran through Anne's long hair. 

"Please say yes." His silky voice begged. Anne's heart tightened at his voice, and she wanted to say yes. This boy was already affecting her, and they weren't even dating yet.

"Don't hurt me." Anne whispered, as she looked up at Baekhyun. "Don't make me fall for you then hurt me." 

Baekhyun realized even more what he had done to the poor girl. Tears were starting to gather in his eyes as well.

"That goes for you, too." He forced a smile as he touched her nose with his index finger. Her full lips pulled into a smile. 

"You don't know how hurtful it was." 

"You don't know how hard it was to stay away from you and tease you like that at the same time." Baekhyun protested gently. 

"Then don't stay away from me, Bacon." She put her head back onto his chest. He was all hers... 

 

~Author's Note

How was the confessionn? Lame? Yeah... Baekhyun is hard to write... >.< ack. just marry each other already!! 

okay. who's up next .... 

Comment and subscribe! I LOVE YOU MY SUBBIES. I'm so so so sorry i didn't update this for a while. TT^TT