Chapter 5 - Tao and Lauren

A Series of Exo Love Events

Lauren woke up with a strange tattoo... A panda. 

"Today might be a good day." She murmured to herself.

                                                                                                   * * *

Lauren. Age 17. Not a kpop fangirl. Rich student in Seoul, or so you could say.  

"I'm up, Mom! Do you need help with anything in the kitchen?" Lauren said as she walked down the endless steps of her mansion. Saturday mornings are the always the best. 

"No honey, we hired a nanny, remember?" Lauren finds her mom seated on their luxurious leather sofa, sipping coffee while reading the news. Oh RIGHT. The nanny. That does no good Philipine woman who never minds her own business. A naggy nanny, no joke.

"Ugh, mom. How many times have I told you? Me and Evan are old enough, we don't need a nanny." Evan is Lauren's older brother.

"Evan and I." Lauren's mom corrected. "It saves you two a lot of work--most kids will be thankful."

"I don't want a stranger walking around my house, in my room, touching MY THINGS." 

"Temper, honey." 

Ugh! Her never changing voice! Not even looking up at me, Lauren thought. Sometimes, she wished her mom would just get angry, at least that would prove she's human.

"Whatever, I'm heading out with my friends today. Catch you later." 

"No breakfast?" She called. 

Lauren didn't answer. 

                                                                                                    * * *

"Hurry up, Jasmine. I'm starving." Lauren said into her newly purchased iPhone 5. 

"Okay okay. I'm on the way."

"Is Sulli coming?" 

"Yeah. She's with me right now." 

"Oh great. Now i'm the one being left out." Lauren says jokingly. 

"Hey Lauren! It's me, Sulli~" Sulli says in her ultra-unresistable voice. "Be there in five, 'kay? Annyeong~" 

"Bye--" But Sulli's has hung up already.

 

-Restaurant-

"Woah, Lauren. Have you not seen food in months?" Jasmine said, grimacing at Lauren's sauce covered face. 

"I told you, I didn't have breakfast." 

"Now I believe you." 

The three burst laughing. 

"Anyways...haha" Sulli tried to catch her breath. "Let me tell you something."

Both Jasmine and Lauren were silent, eager to hear what little Sulli had to say.

"Do you both know the korean boy band, Exo?" 

The two responded at the same time, however, Jasmine's was a nod while Lauren's was a slight shake of the head.

Sulli rolled her large eyes. "Lauren, how can you not know the boy band that's under the same company as me." 

"Just keep going!" Jasmine insisted.

"Well, their maknae, Tao is coming to your school!" 

"WHAT?!" The two exclaimed. 

"AHHH OMG OMG. DOES THIS MEAN I'LL SEE HIM. OMG HE'S SO CUTE. AHH I LOVE HIM. WHAT ABOUT KRIS. OMG TAORIS~~"

"So, wait. You mean legit?" Lauren asked over Jasmine's fangirling. 

"Le-gi-ti-mate." Sulli emphasized each syllable. 

"WAAAAAHH~ I THINK I MIGHT DIE." Jasmine grabbed Lauren's shoulders and started to shake her furiously. 

"Jasmine, you're kidding me!! Stop it!"

"You'll fall for him! I promise!"

"No i won't! Now let go!"

"I promise! No, I bet you, that you will fall for him. HAHA." 

Sulli watched the two argue and fight in great amazement, how much i adore the both of you, she thought smiling. 

 

The weekend went by fast with Jasmine and Sulli to keep her company, they had lots of fun swimming, dancing and talking about random things.

"Okay, fine. Show me a photo of him then." Lauren said. The three were having a sleepover at her house, since Lauren's parents were away for a meeting, else where in Korea, they figured they could use the time.  

Jasmine gave a smirk, "watch out Lauren!" she said teasingly. Hearing all they said about Tao the entire weekend, Lauren was a little bit curious. Just a little bit. 

"Close your eyes." Lauren shut her eyes tight.

"Ta-da!"

Her eyes snapped open to a cute asian boy doing the "buing buing". His eyes made him look like a panda. Eh, he's a little hot, I guess. 

"So? What do you think?" Jasmine said with a triumphant smile. "I told you he was amazing."

"He's not bad, I guess."

"NOT BAD?!" Jasmine began spazzing again, telling her about how he's hot, he knows Kungfu and is surely, a good kisser. Lauren sighed.

"He's a better person, you know." Sulli said with shining eyes. Oh, great, now I've got two persuaders.

"Hey, look. I don't even know him. He doesn't know I exist, okay?" Lauren says with her eyes wide, her stare jumping back and forth from Jasmine and Sulli.

"A lot of people know you exist, Lauren. You're the daughter of the second richest family in Seoul. You're always on the news." Jasmine said, with a little bit of envy behind her voice. "Even the hobos know you!"

"Of course hobos know her! They dream of marrying her so they won't be hobos anymore." Sulli protested. "It's okay, Lauren." 

"Just don't mention this infront of me, Jasmine. I'm begging you." 

"Sorry, Lauren."

"It's alright, I don't want to talk. Let's go to sleep." The lights turned off, and the entire mansion went quiet. 

 

**More coming soon**