Luhan and Lucy

A Series of Exo Love Events

[Narrator's POV]

Luhan was the sweetheart of the school. All the noonas adored him and spoiled him rotten. They made sure he was comfortable wherever he went, whatever he does. Luhan was very thankful of everyone when he was in grade 10, but as the noonas started to pile up, he gradually began to realize that they should take care of him like this so he no longer cared. "You are so adorable", the noonas would coo, as they pinched his cheek. Luhan wanted more than "adorable“ for a guy, but screw his doe eyes and small face, he was the more irresistible thing out there. 

Lucy was the new transfer student. She was helpful, kind, and also a cute little doll--once you got to know her. Almost similar to Luhan, she was the oppas' doll back in her school. Lucy was smart and knew how to keep her oppas attracted to her but kept them as friends, only. Sometimes a blown kiss could send the oppas dying. She was always thanking the oppas for the trouble they had to go through for her, but like Luhan, she was already numb to all the kindness. 

 

[Luhan's POV]

"Class, this is our new transfer student from Canada. Her name is Lucy." Mrs. Kim said with her usual ridiculous smile. I didn't even bother to look up. This was probably the fifth time in the month another student transferred. 

"She's so cute." Sehun whispered in my ear. "Come on, hyung, just look up." I sighed, Sehun, being younger than me, has already got a girlfriend. He's been trying to get me into girls for the past, I don't even know years. I ignored him. 

"Luhan-ssi!" 

"Neh!" I immediately stood up. 

"Can you show Lucy around?" 

I mentally rolled my eyes. "Neh." It was then when I took a glance at her. 'Cute' didn't even cover it all. Her features were nearly perfect, as her curled brown hair emphasized her doll-like features, her skin milky white like bone china. Her cheeks looked like roses were growing under her skin spreading out gently. Her eyes, chocolate brown were clear like a lake of black tea. Beyond all that, she had a cute nose, full lips that were curved tenderly into a smile. I felt her gaze slowly turn to me, and when our eyes met it was like there was electricity coming from her sharp eyes. This girl was pretty complicated...

 

[Lucy's POV]

Luhan, was that his name? He was staring at me as I was equally glancing back at him. My cheeks started to heat up, this boy... was an angel. That's probably the first reaction I got. The next reaction was, I've never seen an angel, but he totally is too innocent to be human. The last reaction was, he's too attractive to be an angel. Under his cute features, there was some manliness that I couldn't put a finger on, after all, he's a guy. What hit me most was his eyes. Big, round, starry, and resembled something like an animal's. He looked like he was saying "please protect me" with those eyes, but somehow I twisted it around being "can i protect you", with a pouty face on. 

Mrs. Kim coughed. We snapped out of it. 

"Luhan-ssi?' 

"Neh!" He bowed to the teacher and walked up to me awkwardly. Oh my gosh, he was so cute when he's shy. 

"Come on." Those were the first words he said to me. His voice like honey, drowning me with the sweetness. I nodded, afraid my voice would crack if I spoke. 

We walked in awkward silence along the way.

"So, uh, this is the um..." He started.

"Gym." I said, smiling. Luhan mumbled a 'yeah' and kept walking. 

 

[Luhan's POV]

I don't know why I was so nervous, I shouldn't be this way just because she's a really cute girl. I've seen way too many pretty noonas anyway...but why her? 

"Here's the locker room. The girls' one is over there." I said, trying to collect myself. 

"I see." She smiled again. For some reason, her smile looked so forced, just like a doll's painted-on smile. But at the same time, it looked natural. 

I finished showing her the school and helped her open her locker. 

"So apparently, your locker is right next to mine." I jerked a thumb at my own locker.

"Here's your combination." I handed her a small piece of paper. "Don't worry, I didn't look at it." I said as I winked. I felt her eyes widen, it was the first time I winked at a girl. I didn't know why I felt the urge to do so, but it seemed to work quite well. I should do this more often...

 

[Lucy's POV]

Did he ... just wink... at me? I mentally snapped out of it and gently took the piece of paper in my hands.

"Thanks," I said. "Here's a little gift for showing me around." I dug into my bag and took out my favorite magnet. It was shaped into a bunny and had Swarovski crystals decorating it. I handed it to him.

"Erhm, thank you..." he took the magnet cluelessly.

"The bunny sort of reminds me of you." I didn't know why I added that. His eyes shot up, as I blushed. He smiled at my reaction... probably making fun of me. 

"A-arrasso. That's all." I said as I quickly worked on the lock.

"Tell me if you need me, okay?" He asked gently. I nodded, still trying open the lock. It wasn't work all that well, since Luhan has to be here and distract me. I could hear him rolling his eyes. 

"Let me do it." He said as grabbed my arms and gently propped me to the side. He was strong. "Combination?" 

I handed him the piece of paper. He unlocked it lightning speed.

"H-how'd you do that?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I sometimes fool around with rubics cubes."

"Ah."

"Well I guess there's nothing more to show. We should head back to class." He said, and I thought I heard disappointment in his voice.

"N-neh." I followed behind him. His plain t-shirt emphasized his body well. What the hell am I thinking. 

 

~Author's note

how are you guys liking Luhan so far? keke ^^ thank yooouu all~ i love you and ur comments! ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR HOW THEY SHOULD BECOME LOVERS I'M SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW OTL