Luhan and Lucy III

A Series of Exo Love Events

Luhan's POV 

DingDong* Doorbell, I thought. She's here. I took a deeeeep breath and opened the door. 

"Annyeong Luhan~" She bowed, and I awkwardly bowed back. She was wearing a cute summer dress, her hair in two pigtails. 

"Please come in~" I said as I opened the door wider. She straightened from the bow and smiled. It was the first time seeing her wear makeup. She looked so amazing that I think I accidentally blushed. 

"You look...nice today." I gulped.

 

Lucy's POV

Was I hearing things or did he actually just say I looked nice today?! Must keep feels to myself. Keep calm, Lucy, keep calm. 

"You don't look bad yourself." I smiled (confidently?). It was true, Luhan always looked good, whenever, whatever he was wearing, especially when he was wearing his spectacles, like today. And that shirt... so plain, but so... ASDLKFJ! I saw him fidget at my comment and I quickly went in so he wouldn't notice my embarrassment. His house smelt like him, which meant it smelled REALLY  good. 

"What should we start on first?" Luhan asked as he propped his laptop on the coffee table as he seated himself right against me. Okay, it's just Luhan... your partner for the project. You should be sitting together. BUT NOT THIS CLOSE, a voice in your head said. 

"Erhm, your choice." I said as I pretended to flip through my notes. My heart was literally about to burst having him sit right beside me on the sofa, his scent was even more intoxicating. It was like he was trying to do this on purpose. Well, good for you Luhan, good for you. It's working. -__- 

"Let's not start on that yet, then." He said smiling as he turned to face. I felt my cheeks grow hot at his gaze. He leaned in closer so I could feel his breath on lips. Something told me that this was wrong and I had to push him away. But the other side of me gave in to the angel and just told me to stay there and wait for him to kiss me. 

"I like your clip. It's cute." Luhan murmured and touched my bambi hair clip as I blushed crimson. He didn't ask to know why i picked Bambi... He went back to his normal position. I breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Okay," Luhan arranged everything ready and started typing out our essay for the project.

                                                                3 Hours Later...

"Wheu. Finally finished!" I cheered. Luhan remained quiet. 

"What's wrong Luhan?" I took a peek at his facial expression. 

"Does... does this mean you're going to leave...?" He looked up at me with his doe eyes. Woah, I totally wasn't prepared for that. 

"Erhm? A-ani," I blinked. 

"Chincha?" Luhan suddenly wrapped his arms around me, my head against his chest. I nodded, totally absorbed in the moment. "Gomawo Lucy, don't ever leave me." 

Emotional much? But I was enjoying myself, even if it was super awkward. Seeing Luhan like this was a totally different experience, and I had to admit I loved it and could use this chance to smell him better. OKAY, I'M NOT A CREEPER. But his scent... 

"Luhan?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"Why do you want me to stay?" I bit my lip and waited anxiously for the answer. Luhan sighed a let go of me, but still holding onto my hand. Okay, I guess you can't really call that letting go.

"Do you... like Choi Siwon?"

I wasn't expecting that, but I decided to joke along with him. "Um, neh." 

Luhan loosened his hand on mine and stood up, back facing me. "Arrasso." I realized things had gotten really sensitive and I went a bit over. 

"Luhan! Mianhe! I was just joking." 

"No you weren't, I could tell." 

"Aish! Why are you so difficult!" I grabbed his wrist and tried to yank him down, but he didn't have those biceps for nothing. He simply just shook me off. 

"We're done the project. Thanks for coming." He was starting to leave. NO! LUHAN!~ It's now or never Lucy. I stood up right infront of him. And stood on my tiptoes...

 

Luhan's POV 

She looked at me with begging eyes, and before I could react I felt soft lips upon mine. A tear slipped from her eye and I caught it with my lips. 

"Why'd you have to make me do that?" She sobbed, covering her face. I smiled softly, pulling her into another hug. 

"I did that on purpose sweetie~" I cooed gently. "If I didn't do that, would you have kissed me?" Realizing it, Lucy immediately started punching me. I chuckled. "Promise me to never leave me." 

"I won't, aish, you babo." She hugged me back. 

 

Narrator's POV

The next day at school Lucy and Luhan were holding hands, people were murmuring. Lucy got many glares from Luhan's noonas but she was too happy to notice, until...

"Get your dirty hands off her!" Choi Siwon. He came up to Luhan and pushed him away from Lucy, smashing Luhan's head on the lockers. 

"Siwon oppa! You've misunderstood!" 

Siwon turned his eyes on Lucy. "Don't you 'oppa' me. You promised to stay away from this punk, now you're dating him?!" Obvious anger in Siwon's eyes. He turned his head to the now stunned Luhan. 

"You did something to her, didn't you," he said as he blew on his fist, walking closer to Luhan. "And now she's under your spell."

"I..." Luhan tried to choke out. "Didn't do ANYTHING TO HER." Luhan finally gave Siwon a hard blow on his jaws. "And I'm so f***ing tired of you saying so!" Another blow. 

"Lu-Luhannie... stop..." But Luhan kept going, all his anger towards Siwon finally spilling after all these years. 

"LUHAN!" Lucy yelped. Luhan finally stopped and looked at the mess he's gotten into. Siwon wiped the blood from his lips, them away.

"Alright, punk. I admit you're a man. But if you dare treat her like your past noonas," He spat on the word. "You're getting some blood shed. See you later Lucy." 

"Oppa..." Lucy started to follow but was stopped by Luhan. The look in his eyes was soft. 

"I love you." 

 

~Author's note

OH MA GAWSH I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS KEKEKE. How'd you guys like this chapter? Interesting? Cheesy? OTL i'm being influenced by all the love stories out there... i never thought i'd be able to write kisses... gosh... okay. uh, did i mention i love you guys a lot ^^ we only have 2 exo members left! hoot hoot!! 

LOLz UH. Luhan was kind of a bad boy in here when he made Lucy kiss him LOL . but he's such a deer. so innocent. -.0 oh well. i'm glad this story is over, why you say? TOO MUCH ROMANTIC FEELSS. i'm fangirling over my own fanfic, is that normal?