Step It Up

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

I walked down to the kitchen the next morning(in a bath robe of course. Can't let Baekho's parents see my night clothes) to see Jiyong. He was texting on his phone and eating an apple. He looked up at me and smiled.

"So, what happened,"he asked.

I glared at him.

"Nothing. I told you he doesn't like me in that way."

I sat next to him at the island. 

"Yes he does. He's probably just scared."

"Or he likes girls and I'm a fool for listening to you."

"I don't know what's wrong, but he doesn't like girls. My gaydar never lies."

"Well it's ing lying right now."

"Well honey, you need to keep dressing wild and a little out there. Did he do anything last night?"

"He stuttered every time I tried to talk to him and he tried to answer. It was annoying."

"You're breaking him down, babe. We just need to crack him and then you will get laid."

"How is cracking him going to get me laid?"

"Honey, I cracked Taeyang. And when Kang boys crack, they turn into a bunch of wild animal. was hurting for almost three days."

"Well I don't want mine to hurt."

He smiled.

"It's worth it though."

I rolled my eyes. I'm not getting hurt from having a guy have with me. And I'm still a and have no clue what to do in a ual situation.

"So, do you want to hang out today,"Jiyong asked me.

"Sorry. Baekho asked me to hang out with him."

"Ren, es before bros babe. es before bros."

"I know, but he asked me last night. Well stuttered to me last night. And I said yes. We can hang out later on today."

He sighed.

"Fine."

I got up.

"I need to go get dressed. See you later."

"Alright."

I left the kitchen and went up to Baekho's room. Baekho was coming out of the bathroom wearing just a towel around his waist. I looked away and blushed.

"I'm sorry,"I said.

"No, I should have gotten dressed in the bathroom. Are you about to use it?"

"Umm, yeah."

I got myself some clothes and grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on, took of my clothes, took off the , untucked, and got in. I washed my body and hair really well and rinsed all the soap off. I got out and dried myself off. I put lotion my body, put deodorant on, some body spray, tucked using tape like Jiyong said, put the s back on with this glue stuff, put make-up on my chest to make them look like they were stuck to my body and real, put my clothes on, did my hair and make-up and went back into the room. Baekho looked at me and smiled.

"You look nice."

"Thank you. So do you."

He tied his last shoe and stood up.

"Ready to go?"

I put my stuff in the hamper and grabbed one of my bags that had stuff already in it. 

"Yeah, I'm ready."

................................................

Baekho took me to the mall and we shopped around some even though I knew this was only going to be for a few more days and I really didn't need any other clothes. 

We sat down in the food court and got ice cream. I ate mine, while Baekho talked to these girls who were flirting with him. He flirted back with them. He even agreed to go on a date with one of them which upset me. I was sitting right there and I was suppose to be his wife, but he told them I was just a friend. Tears started to fill my eyes and I excused myself to the bathroom. I sat in one of the stalls and called Jiyong.

"Hello,"he answered.

"J-j-jiyong, it's me R-Ren,"I cried.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

"I t-think I-I-I do l-like Baekho, b-b-but he doesn't l-like me because h-h-he agreed t-t-to go on a-a-a date w-w-with a girl w-while I w-w-was sitting there."

"Oh no he didn't. Stop crying. You are not going to do this to yourself. You're going to get back at him."

"H-H-How?"

"We're going clubbing tonight. Tae can watch Avery and their parents will be gone so they won't see what I have planned for us to wear. And we will make him like you. Now go back and stay strong. Okay baby doll?"

"Okay."

"See you soon."

"See you."

I hung up the phone. I got some tissue and took out my mirror and made sure all the tears were gone and that my make-up was okay. I left the bathroom and went back to the tables. Those girls were still there there. I just sat down and tried to ignore them.

Baekho talked to those girls for almost an hour before we left and got two more dates out of those girls. We went back home and I went to go find Jiyong. He was in the kitchen with Mrs. Kang. I went in and said hello.

"Hello dear. Did you have fun with Dong Ho?"

I shrugged.

"I guess."

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

She looked me up and down and smiled. 

"Come here."

We followed her out of the room and up to her room. She shut and locked the door and made us both sit on the bed.

"I know about you two. That you're boys."

"How?"

"Well by looks, I couldn't tell. You two look like total girls. But I know my sons didn't want to get married. And I also told by your name ,Jiyong, and by the whole stuffing your bra with socks thing with you, Ren. I'm not mad and I don't care. I'd rather them date guys because boys won't act like a bunch of rude es who only want money. And you two don't seem like those kind of people. But I know that you and Youngbae have a real relationship. Right Jiyong?"

He nodded.

"And I know that you like Dong Ho. Right?"

I nodded.

"So what's going on, because you two don't seem like a couple."

I sighed.

"He doesn't like me. He asked three girls out who said yes, while I was sitting there. And he said I was just a friend."

"All Kang men are like that. They act like they don't like you. You just have to teach them a lesson and show them how y you are. I had to do it. We were in school and I really liked Sun-bae, but he didn't like me and I was pretending to be his wife to trick his parents like you two are suppose to be doing. He would still go out with girls and have with them while I played the good wife. So I decided to dress y at school and got every guys attention. He got jealous when I started going on dates and looking like I belonged at a strip club. He did everything to win me over and finally did it soon. But they like to be made jealous before they will date someone usually. So use that. Dress y."

"Well we were going to go clubbing and dress a inappropriate and show them two,"Jiyong said.

"Then work it sweethearts. And don't hold back. And Ren?"

I looked at Mrs. Kang.

"Stay strong baby doll. It's hard. I know. But don't let them have control. And stop dressing like a good girl. It makes you look weak."

I nodded.

.................................................................................

Jiyong put his daughter to sleep at around eight before we started getting ready. I knew Baekho was going on a date at around nine and Taeyang was inviting a few of his guy friends to come over while he watched Avery at nine, so we decided to get dressed and leave early.

I looked at myself in the mirror after I was done getting dressed and Jiyong had finished with my hair and make-up. I looked like a really y exotic dancer/stripper.

"You look smokin' my dear,"Jiyong said to me.

"Thanks love. So do you."

"Ready?"

Jiyong held out his arm.

"Lets go,"I said as I put arm around his.

We walked downstairs and Baekho and Taeyang were walking out of somewhere. They both looked at us with wide eyes.

"Where are you two going,"Baekho asked.

"To a club."

"Yeah, and LGBT club,"Jiyong added.

Baekho and Taeyang shook their heads.

"No. No you're not."

"You two don't own us and Baekho, you have a date as I recall. And we want to go have some fun for a change."

"Why can't you go to the mall or movies?"

"That's not what we do."

We walked to the door and opened it. Taeyang's friends started coming in. They all looked at Jiyong and I and whistled. One put his arm around my waist.

"Hey y. Want to go on a date with me sometime?"

"If its wild and fun then yes. Just get my number from Baekho. I have to go."

The guy took his arm from around me and looked at Baekho.

"I'm not giving you that damn number,"he growled at the boy.

Jiyong and I left and got in his car.

"This plan is working,"he said.

"Yeah, now lets go have fun."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone 

Here is the next chapter

I hope you all liked it

Comment and tell me how it was

Love you all so much

Kisses

J. Law

Oh and here is Ren's date outfit with Baekho:

tumblr_m5z12cr5q71r3peeuo1_500.jpg

And here is Ren and Jiyong's clubbing outfits(do not bash what they have on or them):

tumblr_lmc7tjPesn1qe0bcho1_500.jpg