Scared

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Baekho:

Ren and I went back to school on Friday. I had called the headmaster and asked him if I could speak to him that day in the morning. He agreed. Ren held on to my hand really tight. He didn't want to let go or let me leave him alone because he was scared. I understood and I wasn't going to leave him at all. I can't leave him when the person who hurt him is still out there and likely at this school.

I walked into the headmaster's office with Ren right by my side. We sat in the chairs infront of the headmaster's desk. He smiled at us.

"Well good morning you two."

"Good morning Headmaster."

"How may I help you two?"

"I wanted to know if you heard about what happened here?"

He nodded.

"There are cops all over the campus making sure they try and catch who did this and protect everyone."

"Well you know it happened to him right?"

I held onto Ren's hand. The Headmaster shook his head.

"No, they didn't give me that information. I'm so sorry,"he said.

Ren nodded. I looked at the headmaster.

"I want to know if we could permanently stay off of campus and come when we have classes. I know you usually don't approve of that, but he's scared to stay on this campus. Whoever him is still here and I don't want him to be scared or get hurt."

He nodded.

"I'll let you both stay off of campus as long as you keep up with your classes and school work."

"Thank you sir."

"Is there anything else I could do to help out?"

"No, I think we'll be okay. Thank you again."

"No problem."

Ren and I walked out of the office. He rapped his arms around my arm tightly as we walked out.

"Baekho, do I have to go to class today? I want to go back to your house."

I turned Ren to me.

"Yeah, you do."

Tears started to form in his eyes.

"Ren, you will never learn how to live again if you let this hold you back. You will never learn how to move on."

I placed a hand on each side of his face and wiped his tears away.

"You have to learn to live again, baby. I'm sorry if you are upset, but I can't let you let whoever did this to you take control of your life. And I'm here with you. I won't let them do that. I'll walk you to class and pick you up from each one. Just don't leave the classroom until I get there."

"What do I do if I hear his voice? If I see who he is?"

"Then run and call me. I will come and teach that mother er a lesson. But you need to learn to be strong. Okay, baby?"

He nodded. I kissed him on his lips and took his hand.

I walked Ren to his class and stood outside of it while he went in and sat down. I left when I seen him smiling and talking to I guess, a friend of his. I walked off and went to my class. My friends came over to my table when I sat down.

"Who was that pretty boy you were with,"Aron asked.

"Yeah, is he a friend,"Minhyun asked.

I sighed.

"If I tell you guys something, do you promise you won't freak or stop being my friend?"

They all nodded.

"Okay. That person was Ren. Well his real name is Choi Minki. He's really special to me. More special than anyone I have ever been with in my life."

"That's your boyfriend?"

"I haven't asked him yet, but I'm in love with him. And I want you all to know that. That I'm gay and am in love with a guy."

They all nodded.

"We don't mind. We've been friends to long to just throw you to the side for that. Love is love no matte who you are in love with. As long as it's not a child. That's nasty."

"Ren's eighteen."

"Three years. That's fine. And he is very beautiful. So he's got our vote."

"He's an amazing person too. I'll let you all meet him sometime when he's done going through something."

.........................................................

At the end of the day, Ren and I went back to my house and up to my room. Ren sat on my bed and looked up at me.

"Baekho?"

"Hmm?"

I sat on the bed with him.

"Would you ever date someone like me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Someone who has been like me. Someone dis-

"Stop, you are not disgusting. And yeah I would because I already want to."

"What?"

"I said I already want to. I want to date you. I want to be your boyfriend. I want to make you happy."

I took hold of his hands.

"I want to be your prince and I want you to be my princess. I want to make your pain go away. I want to make you happy."

I wiped the tears away that were falling down Ren's cheeks. 

"I love you and I know it's only been a week, but I do. I love you with all my heart. And I want to be your boyfriend. May I be your boyfriend?"

He smiled and nodded. I kissed him on his lips and he kissed me back.

"Are you two together yet,"Jiyong yelled from outside my bedroom door.

Ren giggled.

"Yes, Ji,"he said.

"Good god thank you."

"Now could you leave?"

"Oh yeah, I will. Sorry you two can get on with the ing. I won't be listening."

"JIYONG,"Ren yelled.

"Lets go,"I heard Taeyang say.

"But I want to listen."

"No, lets go."

We both laughed as we heard them walk away. Ren stopped laughing and looked at me.

"We don't have to do you know what yet. Because I'm not ready yet Baekho. I can't do it."

Tears started forming in his eyes.

"Babe, babe, babe, stop. We don't have to do anything until you are ready. I can wait for you and I will."

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"I love you Ren."

"I love you too Baekho."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

I promise Baekho will get the guy soon and Ren and Baekho's relationship will develop into more

I love you all and comment

Kisses

J. Law