In the future

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

I drove to Baekho's house and got Mr. Kang so we could go down to the station to try and get Baekho out of jail. Mr. Kang and I went up to the front desk and asked to speak with the captain. He agreed to talk to us in his office. We went in and sat in the two chairs infront of his desk.

"So how may I help you two,"he asked us.

"My son, Dong Ho, was arrested earlier today at his school for fighting. He was just trying to save a life,"he said.

"Well he was fighting on school campus. School rules state no fighting on campus. If so, you will be arrested and put in jail until we get you a court date."

"He did nothing,"I yelled.

I stood up and put my hands on his desk and got in the guys face.

"He was only trying to help me. He beat up the person who me and was trying to murder me in the bathroom. Just because he was saving someone he got arrested. Do you really think that will sound intelligent in court?"

He shook his head.

"Damn right. You'll all look like a bunch of dumb idiots. Now you can either let him go or go to court and look like a bunch of dumb asses. Now which would you rather do?"

He got up and grabbed his keys.

"Lets go get your Dong Ho."

I smiled and followed him out of the room to the back.

"Dong Ho, you're being released,"he said as he opened the jail cell.

Baekho came limping out holding his side. He looked up at me and smiled. I hugged him tight.

"I'm so sorry for getting you put here."

"It's okay baby. You got me out. And can you please let go, my side still hurts. I just got stitches not to long ago."

I let go.

"I'm sorry."

He kissed me.

"It's okay. Now lets go. I hate being here."

He took my hand and we walked out of the police station.

......................................................

Baekho and I laid in his bed when we got back to his house. I put my head on his chest and he put his arm around my waist. 

"Thanks again for saving me. And I'm sorry again about the stabbing."

"Shh, babe, it's okay. I'd be willing to risk anything to save you. Even my own life. It's nothing."

I smiled some and blushed.

"Hey Ren?"

"Hmm?"

"Winter break is coming up and I was wondering what you wanted to do. Or where do you want to go?"

"I've never been anywhere for winter break. I usually just go to Raina's house."

"Well I want to take you somewhere. Anywhere you want to go."

"I've always wanted to go to Japan. I love the fashion and I want to get to know it more."

"Well we should go. Just me and you."

I sat up and looked at him.

"Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to ruin any plans you had with your family or anything. I can stay at my sister's house if you want to go spend time with your family. I don't mind."

He sat up and winced some, but kept going until he was up and facing me.

"You are my family. Remember, we're married."

I giggled.

"Not legally."

"Okay, not legally. But you are my boyfriend and I want to spend time with you on winter break. I want to get to know you more. I want to get your mind off of all of this. Make you happy."

"I am already happy with you, Baekho."

He kissed me on my lips and rested his forehead on my forehead.

"I want to make you even more happy. I want to make you the happiest guy in Korea."

"But I am happy Dong Ho. I said that."

"Minki, just let me take you to Japan. No complaining and no asking if I want to spend time with my family. We can visit them for a few days and then go to Japan and have some fun. Just us."

Baekho laid back down and pulled me down with him.

"Baekho, is it too early for me to tell you I love you?"

"Not at all because I love you."

I smiled.

"I love you too."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is another chapter

Sorry it is short

I will try and make the next longer

I think I'm going to start winter vacation next and their trip to Japan

Hope you all don't mind

I love you all to death

Kisses

J. Law