Meet My Wife

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Damnit. Damnit. Now I have to try to hide Ren from my brother and his wife. I had never met my brother's wife before or their little baby. I just saw pictures of them. My mother said that Jiyong is a nice girl, but I have never met her ever in my life. Or their baby.

I ran to my room and went to go wake Ren up. I jumped on him and started shaking him. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Baekho, if you want to do some , i would rather you take me on a real date first,"he said.

"I wasn't trying to do anything with you. But if you are offering, I could maybe give you that date."

"Get off of me."

He pushed me off of him and sat up.

"We have a problem?'

"What?"

"My brother, his wife, and their child are coming down tomorrow."

"What!?"

"Yeah. That means we have to hide from more people."

"Baekho, this is already hard enough."

"I know Ren and I'm sorry. And my mother wants us to take off of school for a few days to spend some time with them.'

"."

"I know. I am so sorry for this. I wouldn't have dragged you into this if i knew all of this.'

"It's okay. We don't have any other choice anyway. I guess we just have to work harder and try not to get found out.'

"Thank you. Thank you. I thought you were going to leave."

"i would, but then I wouldn't get spoiled anymore.'

I pushed him and he laughed. His laugh was really pretty. it made me smile more than- Wait. Why do i keep thinking like this? I like girls not boys. Girls not boys.

..................................................

Ren and i stood outside with my parents the next day and waited for my brother and his family to come. I looked at Ren. He was playing with his hands.

"Are you okay,'i whispered in his ear.

"No. What if they find out?"

"If you keep acting like this then they will know that something is up. My parents can't tell you are a guy and i wouldn't know if i didn't know you were a guy already. Now calm down.'

My brother's car pulled up and him and his family got out. Umma and Appa gave them all a hug. My brother and his wife came over to us after they had given their child to my parents.

"Hey little bro,"Youngbae said.

"Sup Taeyang."

He pulled his wife closer to him.

"This is my wife Jiyong. Jiyong, this is my little brother, Dong Ho or Baekho as he is called, and his wife...

"Ren. Her name is Ren.'

I pulled Ren closer to me. He shook hands with Jiyong and Taeyang.

"Nice to meet you two."

"Same to you. Your dress is really pretty. Where did you get it from?"

"A store in the mall that Misses Kang took me to. They have really pretty clothes. I could take you there sometime.'

'Oh that would be fun. We can go tomorrow if you would like.'

"Sure.'

We all went inside and sat down in the living room and had some tea that one of my cooks made for us all. My parents were busy talking to Jiyong and Taeyang and playing with their baby. I looked at Ren who had calmed down now.

'You doing okay?"

'Yeah.'

"Ren,'we heard somone say.

We both looked. It was Jiyong who had said that.

'May I talk to you for a few minutes sweetie?"

"Umm, sure."

Ren got up and led Jiyong out of the room.

I feel like Jiyong knows something. i hope she doesn't know about Ren, then we are screwed.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is another chapter

i hope you all enjoy it

and you'll find out what Jiyong knows next chapter

Comment and tell me how it was

love you all so much

kisses

j.law

oh and this is Ren's outfit