Christmas Surprises

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Baekho:

Christmas came faster than I thought it would. The little kids were really excited when we all went downstairs. Santa had left them all an enormous amount of presents that had their names on it so they knew who's presents were who's.

Lia wanted Ren to help her open her stuff instead of her parents. They took pictures of her though as she opened her presents. After she was done, she road around on the little tricycle Ren and I had gotten her and Ren came over to me. I rapped my arm around his waist and her rested his head on my shoulder.

Taeyang and Jiyong came over to us. Jiyong pulled Ren away from me so he could go show him what Taeyang had brought him. I looked at Taeyang.

"What else did you give him? You have been giving him gifts all week. First the bracelet, then the diamond ring, then the clothes. Now what?"

"He wanted a car, so I got him one."

"Spoiled brat. What did you get your daughter?"

"Toys. And she wants to go to Disney World in the States, and some other store in New York called American Girl. They have dolls there and she wants one that looks like her. So I'm taking her to those two places and then taking them both on vacation to Hawaii."

I shook my head.

"So what did you give Ren?"

"I haven't given him his gifts yet. I will when your wife brings him back."

"What did you get him though?"

"I want him to find out first. Then I'll tell you."

"Fine."

Once Jiyong and Ren came back, I took Ren upstairs to my room. I made him sit down on the bed and went in my closet to get his gifts.

"Baekho, you didn't have to get me anything. I forgot to get you something and I don't think it would be fair."

I sat next to him.

"Ren, sweetie, you gave me something special at the beginning of the week even if it wasn't your first first, it was like your first and you trusted me with it. And that's all I needed. All I wanted."

He smiled and blushed some.

I handed him the first thing I wanted him to have. He opened it and pulled out the pictures and the key.

"A house?"

"Yeah, it's ours. I wanted us to have a house that we both move into together and grow in together with some extra people along."

"Extra people."

I handed him the envelope. He opened it.

"Aww Baekho. They're so beautiful. Who are they?"

"I went to the adoption agency a few days ago when you went shopping with Jiyong. I talked to one of the workers and she showed me these little kids. They're siblings. Twin girls and a boy. The boy is six and the girls haven't e yet. They are soon. In about a month. Their parents passed away in a car accident."

"Like mine?"

I nodded.

"And if they don't get adopted together, then they will be separated."

"Baekho, I don't want that. Raina and I got separated into different foster homes and didn't see each other again until she was eighteen and I was sixteen. It was really hard and I missed her a lot. And I don't want that to happen to them. I don't."

"I know baby. That's why I told her we would take in all three of them."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

He hugged me tight.

"Thank you. Thank you."

I hugged him.

"No problem baby. Now open the next one."

He opened it.

"A wedding garter and a tie? Baekho what-

I pulled him up on his feet and kneeled down in front of him.

"I didn't know how to do this and I still don't, but I know that I love you. It's only been about a few months and I know this might seem fast, but I know I only want to be married to you. I only want you to be my wife. Be by my side forever and I'm by your's no matter what. I want to spend the rest of my life with you; raising our kids and growing old together. Just exploring the world a day at a time with you by my side. And I can't imagine not doing that
I remember the first time we met, I thought you were a girl, but learned you weren't. I remember going through this internal struggle trying to figure out if I was really falling for a boy or not. But I was. I knew I was. I couldn't keep my mind off of you. Off of your beauty, your smile, the way you talked, cried, laughed, and how you acted. You're a wonderful person. One that could make any guy happy. But I only want you to make me happy and I want to make you happy. And there is one important question I have to ask you."

I pulled out the small black box from my back pocket and opened it. Ren gasped when he saw the ring. I took his left hand.

"Choi Minki, will you marry me?"

He nodded as tears fell from his eyes.

"Yeah Dong Ho. I will marry you."

I put the ring on his finger and stood up. I kissed him on his lips and hugged him tight. I heard a lot of Aww's coming from somewhere. Ren and I pulled apart and looked to the door where most of my family was standing. My mother was smiling with tears in her eyes and my father smiled to.

"You two are so cute,"Jiyong said and everyone started laughing.

I looked at Ren.

"I love you,"I said to him.

"And I love you too."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I know it's short

But I'm going to make another chapter before today ends

So don't worry

I hope you all liked this chapter

Comment and tell me how it was

Kisses

J. Law

And here is what there house looks like, What there kids look like, and the engagement ring.

Beautiful Luxury Homes

tumblr_lv1hpdv0AZ1r1sukwo1_500.jpg

2doublevision:  내 꿈에서라도~ on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/12818308

 

3.34ct Emerald Cut Diamond <em>Engagement Ring</em> 14k Y/w Gold

'