Dress to Impress

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

My parents were really buying into the whole me and Ren being married thing. I mean, why wouldn't that. Ren was acting like the Daughter-in-Law of their dreams and they really loved him. He was actually doing an amazing job being a girl. He did't show one sign that he was a boy and was acting like the perfect housewife. He even helped the cook make dinner which impressed my mother.

"Ren, you are really a catch. Dong Ho chose a wonderful girl,"my mother said.

"Thank you Misses Kang."

We all sat at the table and started eating. I took a sip of my water that was next to me.

"So when are you two going to give me a grandbaby,"my mother asked.

I spit my water out and Ren choked a little on his food. I patted his back.

"Are you okay,"I asked him.

He nodded and took a sip of his water. I turned to my mother.

"We aren't thinking about kids at the moment, Umma. We just got married."

"But your brother has a baby. Two at that. And he had them right after he got married."

"We're not Youngbae and his wife, Umma. We are still really young. Ren is only a freshman in college."

"Fine you can wait. But I want a news of me becoming a grandmother for the third time from you by the end of this year."

"Okay, can we change the conversation please,"I said annoyed.

Appa nodded and looked at Ren.

"So what are you majoring in Ren,"he asked Ren.

"Art and photography. I would like to become an artist or a photographer after I finish school."

Appa nodded.

"That sounds unique and different. Do you have any favorite artists or photographers?"

"Salvador Dali is my favorite artist. And Tim Walker is my favorite photographer."

Appa nodded again with an impressed smile.

"So Ren, do your parents know about you and Dong Ho?"

Ren shook his head. Tears starrted to fill in his eyes.

"M-my parents aren't around anymore. T-they passed i-i-in a car c-crash,"he cried.

I stood up and took Ren's hand and helped him up.

"Excuse us for a moment."

I took Ren out of the room and up to my room. I sat him on the bed and sat next to him. I pulled him in a hug and he cried on my shirt.

"I'm sorry that they asked that."

"I-it's okay. T-they were curious."

"I know. But I'm still sorry. And it's okay. You don't have to cry. I bet your parents are looking down and watching you everyday of your life."

"Y-yeah. Probably w-wondering w-what the hell am I doing n-n-now dressed like this."

We both laughed some. Ren looked at me and I wiped his tears away with my thumbs.

"Are you okay?"

He nodded.

"Yeah, but I don't feel like eating anymore. I just want to sleep and I don't want any more questions about babies."

"I know she is annoying. I don't want any kids. And I'm not giving her that grandchild until I'm thirty."

"And I can't have kids."

I smiled.

"I know."

I got up.

"Well let me go tell them that we are going to bed and I'll be back up. You can change in my bathroom."

"Okay."

I walked out of the door and went downstairs to tell my parents we were going to bed. They apologized for all the questions and promised to calm them down next time. That is a total lie, but I thanked them and went back upstairs. A loud boom came from outside and the power went out. I guess it's a storm.

I went into the room and Ren basically jumped in my arms.

"Baekho, the lights went out and there is thunder and lightning. I don't like the dark or thunder and lightning,"he said as he shook in my arms.

"Okay, okay. It's not that bad.

"It's teriifying."

"Okay. Can I put on my night clothes first and then we will go find a flash light."

He let me go and stood there. I went to my dresser and pulled out some sweat pants and a t-shirt. I hurried and took my clothes off and put my night clothes on. Ren grabbed onto me when another loud crash of thunder and a bright lightning stike came from outside. I held onto him.

"It's okay. I have a flash light somewhere around here."

I felt around my room until I got to my bed. I went to my night stand and pulled out the flash light and handed it to Ren. He turned it on and started shining it around the room.

"What are you doing?"

"Seeing if there are any ghost."

Oh my goodness. I laughed.

"It's not funny Baekho. There could be ghosts."

"Just because there is a storm and the power went out doesn't mean there is any ghosts. Now can we please go to sleep?"

He nodded. We both got in my huge bed and went to different sides of it. Another crash came form outside and Ren jumped some and started shaking. I scooted over to him and put my arm around his waist. 

"I'm sorry if this is invasive."

"N-no it's fine. Thank you. It helps."

He snuggled into me.

"Good night Baekho."

"Good night Ren."

I kissed his hair and closed my eyes. This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

..............................................................

Ren and I got dressed and ready for school the next day. I looked at him as he put make up on.

"How did you get s,"I asked him.

"I stuff my bra with tissue or socks. Today I did socks though."

I nodded and finished putting my things in my bag. Ren and I went downstairs when we were done and my mother greeted us.

"Good morning Dong Ho and Ren. Did you two sleep well."

"Yes,"we both said in unison.

She giggled some.

"So are you two going to have breakfast with me?"

"No Umma, we have morning classes so we don't have time. We will eat lunch with you though when we return."

"Okay. And Ren, would you like to go shopping with me after lunch?"

"Sure Misses Kang."

Umma smiled and gave us both a kiss on our cheeks.

"You two have a nice day at school."

................................................................

I pulled up in the school's parking lot and Ren and I got out of the car. We started walking towards the entrance. All of these guys kept looking in our direction with these weird smiles.

"Why the hell are they looking at us like that,"Ren aked.

"I don't... . You look like a girl."

He looked down at his outfit.

". I forgot my boy clothes at your house. What the hell am I going to do?"

"I don't know. Just act cool. I have clothes in my gym locker you can borrow."

"But they are looking at me like they want to me."

I took his hand.

"Just pretend you are my girlfriend."

"Yeah, like pretending I'm your wife. That's what got us into this right now."

"Hey, calm down and just pretend."

He smiled at me and we started walking towards the school. All the guys looked at me in envy. Yeah, if they knew Ren was a guy, they wouldn't be doing that anyway.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

I hope it's not bad and I hope you all like it

Comment and tell me how it is.

I love you all to death

Kisses and lots of love

Love 

J. Law

Oh and this is Ren's outfit and pictures by his favorite artist and photographer

tumblr_m2w6f8Y3HD1ro5bwro10_500.jpg

Salvador Dali painting

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3auHJMI9Fd2Ka2htmAOG

Tim walker photography

patrick-wolfe-jpg.jpg