Hide And Don't Get Caught

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

I dragged Ren to the gym locker rooms and pulled out some clothes that I had. I handed him a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. He started taking his clothes.

"What the hell Ren. Go in one of the stalls."

"We are both boys."

"Go."

I pushed him towards the stalls and he went in and changed his clothes. He came out.

"I need to take out my fake hair."

"What the hell."

"You think my hair was all the way to the middle of my back for real. My sister taught me how to put these things in."

He started going through his hair and unclipping all the fake hair he had in. Then he used make up remover wipes and wiped his make up of. He put his fake hair in his bag along with his outfit.

"Meet me here after all of your classes are done so you can put your stuff back on."

"Fine."

He put his hair in a ponytail and put his glasses on. We walked out of the locker room and headed to our classrooms. I sat in my seat and all these guys came crowding over to me.

"Who was the blonde Baekho? She was hot,"my friend J. R. said.

"My girlfriend. She just came to look around the campus to see if she wanted to come here, but left and went home."

"May we meet her,"Minhyun asked.

"She's a busy girl and she will be leaving today to go on a modeling trip. So you can't meet her."

All the guys sighed and went back to their seats. Thank goodness they didn't recognize Ren or that they believed me. But Ren didn't really look the same with the make up and fake hair on. He looked like a total girl. Well he looked like a girl anyway.

...............................................

I flew through all my classes barely doing anything that was assigned to me. I don't even know how I pass. I don't do any of the work. I do take the tests and pass with flying colors so that is good. And I attend every class.

I ran out of my last class and headed for the locker rooms. Ren was already there fully dressed in his girl things. 

"Ready,"he asked me.

"Yeah. Lets go."

He took my hand and we walked out of the locker room and headed to my car. These guys were walking over to us. I knew who they were. They were just as popular as my friends and I. The leader of their little group was Jiyong or G-Dragon as he was called.

He smiled.

"Hey Baekho,"he said.

"G-Dragon."

He looked at Ren and ran his hand under his chin.

"Hey cutie."

Ren hit his hand away.

"Don't touch me without my permission ."

"Feisty little kitten aren't you. How about we go on a date? Me, you, and my bedroom."

"Disgusting. And I have a boyfriend. Thank you."

Ren rapped his arms around mine and snuggled closer to me and kissed my cheek. Jiyong bit his lip and glared at me. He nodded.

"Fine. I'll see you around Baekho. And you will be mine someday little kitten."

"Yeah yeah. Come on Baekho, lets go to your place."

G-Dragon looked pissed when Ren said that. I smiled and pulled Ren along with me to my car. We got in and I started the car and pulled off.

"You are really good at this girl thing,"I said.

"Thank you. I have a great teacher."

"But you know you probably just got me put on death row."

"He won't touch you. He's all talk and no action."

"How do you know?"

He shrugged.

"I may have had a couple run ins with him when I was younger. He thought I was a girl in sixth grade and always tried to get me to sleep with him. He was two years older than me and a addict, and I was young. I told him no and he got pissed. Then he found out I was a guy and would tell me he was going to kill me for making me fall for him. It's been almost seven years we've known one another and he still hasn't done anything to me."

"Do you think he might have fell for you as a guy by now?"

"I don't know,"Ren said as he looked out the window.

I hope he didn't. Wait, why do I care? I don't have feelings for Ren do I? No, it must just be that he looks like a girl. That's it.

.....................................................................

Right when we got home, my mother dragged Ren back out the door and said they were going shopping and would be back in a few hours. I said okay and went back into the house. My father stopped me and asked if he could talk to me. I said okay and followed him to the back yard.

We sat on the patio.

"So what's up Appa?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about your wife."

"W-what about her,"I asked nervously.

"Nothing bad. I just wanted to make sure that you actually loved her. I know your mother rushed you into this marriage thing. I told her to let you pick your own date of when you wanted to get married, but she insisted because her father made her marry young, mine made me, she made Youngbae, and now you."

"I truly love Ren. I promise you that Appa."

"What do you love about her?"

I sat back in the chair.

"Everything. She's a true sweetheart with a huge heart. She helps a lot of people without complaining. She's strong minded and a very good person. I love her smile and her laugh. I love seeing her and hearing her talk. I love being around her and she's the greatest person I have ever met in my life."

This was true. Ren was one of the greatest people I have ever met. He was so nice and caring and I truly loved that about him.

Appa nodded and smiled.

"I just want to make sure you love her."

"I do."

"And don't care about the child thing right now. Your mother can wait and you two are really young."

"Thanks Appa."

He got up and went back into the house.

That was close, but everything I said I meant.

I really hope I'm not falling for a guy. I really hope I'm not.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

I hope you all liked it

I kind of rushed this

comment and tell me how it was

Love and lots of kisses

love 

J. Law