How To Be A Girl

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

I lead Jiyong out of the living room and up to Baekho's room. She shut the door and turned me to face her.

"Sweetie, if you're going to stuff it...

She put her hands down my dress and pulled out the socks that were in my bra.

"Then don't use socks. You're going to get caught like that. I could see them."

She threw the socks on the bed.

"Wait how did you?"

"I've been doing this too long to know what to use and not to use."

"So you're a boy too?"

"Yup."

Jiyong sat on Baekho's bed.

"I've been doing this for almost three years now just to help Taeyang."

"What, he didn't want to get married either?"

"No, he doesn't like girls. He had to find someone who looked close to a girl to trick his parents. Me and him were friends so he chose me."

"You guys aren't friends anymore?"

"More than friends honey. But we went through this whole thing first. And his parents live near us, so the girl thing couldn't just be a one time thing like it was suppose to be. I have to do it all the time unless they are gone and I'm at home with Avery."

"Who?"

"Our daughter."

"So she's really your's"

"By adoption, yes. We both wanted children even before we decided to be a couple, so we adopted a little girl."

"You know that because of you two having a child, they want Baekho and I to have one too. I mean, didn't you have to fake being pregnant?"

"Yes. Now that part was hard. We ended up moving until I was 'due' so they wouldn't know. We adopted a new born so that made it easy too and they didn't suspect anything."

"But I'm not ready for a child."

"Then don't adopt yet. Wait until you and Baekho are ready."

"This is only a week thing until his parents leave."

"Honey, no it is not. They will keep checking up on you two wanting pictures and everything. Then they'll ask you to stay over at their place for a while and or go on vacation with them. And that means to the beach. Swimming and everything. That's why the sock thing isn't going to work baby doll."

"Then what do I do?"

"Well I talked to this drag queen who i really thought was a girl at first until he started talking. But he uses fake ones. See these."

He pointed to his chest and I nodded.

"Fake. I brought them. Well Taeyang brought them. It's with his money, but I got fake ones that look real. And I learned how to tuck. Another drag queen thing. I can show you all this and buy fake s tomorrow when we go shopping. We can go to my friends house. He lives close by and won't mind letting us do all of this at his house."

"Okay. That sounds nice."

"And one more thing. Are you and Baekho dating?"

"No. He's straight."

Jiyong started laughing.

"That's what Taeyang said and you see what has happened now. Come on boo. Lets go back before they think we escaped and ran away.'

Jiyong handed me the socks and I put them back in my bra and made sure that my dress was up enough that they weren't showing. I followed Jiyong back downstairs to the living room and sat next to Baekho. Baekho put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Jiyong looked at me with his left eyebrow raised and this smirk on his face. I shook my head.

Baekho isn't gay. Is he?

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

If you are wondering how I know so much about drag queens, I look at Rupaul's Drag Race.

Love that show and comes in handy when you have a story with cross dressers

I hope you all liked this chapter

And the next one is still in Ren's POV

Comment and tell me how it was

Kisses

J. Law