Meet The Parents

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren and I had a lot of things to do in order to get ready for my parents' visit. I dragged Ren out of the library and to my car all the way in the students' parking lot. I put Ren in the car and got in the car myself.

"We have to get all of this done by today. You need to know about me and I need to know about you."

"Wait, when are they coming?"

"Tomorrow."

"So soon! Baekho, how am I going to get ready before then. I have no clue how to do this."

"You'll be fine. Just act like the wives on television. No don't do that. Some of them are es and my parents will kill me for that. Just act sweet and like a housewife. One that loves me and I'll act like I love you."

"That seems weird."

"Ren, I need you to stop acting like this."

"It's just, I'm a boy Baekho. How am I suppose to be a girl. I can't do this. I quit."

"Don't you want to be popular,"I asked before he got out of the car.

He stopped from opening the door and sat back.

"Yeah. I do."

"Then just do this for me. It's only a week and we don't have to kiss or do anything like that. Just act lovey dovey."

"What if they see right through it?"

"They won't. They only want me to marry a pretty girl. You're very pretty and can pass for a girl easily."

He blushed.

"It's only a week Ren. And if you feel uncomfortable, then just tell me. Okay?"

He nodded. I started the car.

"Well lets go shopping then."

............................................................

We shopped for what it seemed like forever before the real challenge began. We had to try and get Ren into acting like a girl, doing make up right, dressing right, walking right, talking right, and being the perfect housewife. He told me to take him to his sister's house. She could help him become a perfect girl.

We pulled up to his sister's house and she came out. She looked like a copy of him with s which was a little weird.

Ren ran to his sister and hugged her.

"Raina,"he yelled.

"Ren! How are you baby doll?"

"I'm fine. And you?"

"I'm good. So what brings you by? I thought you were coming over on the weekend?"

"I was, but I need your help. I'm helping a friend for a week and I need you to help me become a girl."

She looked at him weird.

"Do you have something to tell me?"

"No. I don't want to be a girl. I just need to be one for a week to help my friend Baekho trick his parents so they leave him alone."

Raina looked at me.

"I'll help you. But if you hurt my baby-

"I won't. Just please. I need them to leave me alone."

She nodded.

"Fine. Ren come with me. Come get him in about two hours. He should be perfect.

...................................................................

Ren stayed at his sister's for a while before actually being ready. He didn't dress like a girl when he came out. He wanted me to be surprised when he actually did it. I didn't mind. It would be better. 

I took Ren back to my home because we had some things to do. We put all of his new girl clothes in my closet and put some of the girl accessories and things around the room so my parents would suspect we have actually been together for a while now. We put pink towels and wash clothes in the bathroom, girl toiletries in there too, and hair straighteners, curlers, and other hair products too. I showed him around my too big house to let him know where everything was. I introduced him to my staff and we told each other about each other. We couldn't be in a relationship if we only knew each other's name. My parents would tell it was a lie right then and there.

"Do you think they will like me,"he asked me as we stood on my bedroom balcony and looked out at the water.

"Why are you asking that?"

"I want them to like me if I'm suppose to be your wife. I don't want them to yell at you or treat me bad."

I looked at him and took his hands.

"They will like you. What I've heard about you, you seem like the sweetest person I have ever met. They will like you. And if they don't, then they are lost because I think you are magnificent."

He smiled shyly and blushed before putting his head down.

"We should get to be. I had my maids fix up the guest room. You can stay there for tonight but the other nights we have to stay in my room."

"Okay. Good night Baekho."

"Good night Ren."

..................................................................

I am freaking out. So freaking out. My parents are going to be here in five minutes and Ren still isn't ready.

"Ren, hurry up,"I yelled as I knocked on the door.

I could here a car pull up from outside.

"My parents are here Ren! You need to hurry."

"Just go great them. I will be down in a minute."

I ran down the stars just as the door bell rang. I opened it to see my parents smiling faces.

"Dong Ho, my baby. How are you,"my umma asked as she hugged me.

"I'm fine Umma. Father."

I held out my hand and he shook it and smiled before pulling me into a hug.

"Son. So where is this lovely girl of your's"

My parents came in and shut the door. 

"Um she should be down in a-

"Baekho sweetheart,"I heard a voice say.

I looked to see a beautiful girl coming down the stairs. Wait, it was Ren. Damn he was fine for a girl.

He walked over to me and stood next to me.

"Umma and Appa, this is my wife Ren. Ren, these are my parents."

He bowed.

"Nice to meet you Mister and Misses Kang."

"Omo! You are so beautiful,"Umma said as she hugged Ren.

"You really picked one Dong Ho. She is magnificently beautiful and she has such great manners."

I smiled.

"Mister and Misses Kang, would you like me to help you to your rooms,"Ren asked them.

"Oh no dear. We can do this ourselves."

"Okay. I'll make you two some tea. I know your journey was long."

"Yes it was dear and thank you."

My parents went up to their room and Ren went to the kitchen. I followed him.

"You are doing amazing,"I said.

He smiled.

"Thank you. How do I look by the way?"

He twirled in his skirt suit.

"Beautiful. I think this is going to work."

"It better. Doing all of this is a lot of work."

We both giggled.

I know this is going to work.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

I'm sorry if it is kind of fast I just wanted his parents to hurry and come

I hope you all don't mind

Comment and tell me how you all liked it

Love you all to bits

Love and lots of kisses

Love

J.Law

Oh and here is Ren's outfit

tumblr_m083jtFBUB1r3nrl3o1_500.jpg