Here We Come Japan pt.1

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

This was my first time ever on a plane. It was nice. Baekho said we were in first class and he said it was nicer, but like hell if I know. I've never been on a plane.

We sat in our seats. Baekho took out something pink and handed it to me. They were two little boxes.

"Open them,"he said.

I opened the bigger one first. It was a cell phone. It was pink and had things all over the back.

"I'm sorry it's like that. I let Jiyong get it for you and he got stuff put on it because he had a phone like that too and wanted you to have one like it."

"Thank you."

He nodded. I opened the other one and there was a credit card.

"It's your's so you won't have to always ask for mine. You can use your own and spend whatever amount you want. I want you to have fun here."

I smiled and kissed Baekho.

"Thank you Baekho. I really don't deserve everything you give me."

He kissed me and touched my cheek.

"You deserve everything I give to you sweetheart."

On the plane the entire time Baekho worked on some things his father wanted him to do. He would be taking over his father's business because Taeyang had his own business and his father still needed someone to take over his multi billion dollar business. And that left Baekho. He would be taking over once he graduated which was only two months from now. 

I just played with my new phone the entire time. I hated that the phone was girly, but it was cute so I was fine with it.

.....................................

Once we arrived in Japan, we got our luggage and went outside to find our ride. Baekho had gotten a personal limo. The man took our luggage and we got inside.

"What would you like to do after we go take our luggage to the hotel,"Baekho asked me.

"I'm really tired. Can we start later today or tomorrow?"

"Sure. I'm kind of tired too."

We went to the hotel and took our luggage up and unpacked some before laying on our bed. I don't know, we have gotten into that always sleep with each other thing. It comforted me when I felt him next to me. I felt like I was safe.

I felt Baekho put his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. He kissed my cheek.

"Sleep well love,"he whispered in my ear.

"You too," I said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

........................................

Baekho and I rode around Japan looking at everything and going into any shop that interested us. We went to Shibuya 109, a local mall for teens, and went in. All the stores were really fun and cool. I went into some of the girls shops to get a few coats and winter stuff because I had none and I could fit girls clothes(I have a small build). And we into the few boy stores they had and I got clothes. Baekho wasn't into the clothes that much. He thought they looked nice on me but wouldn't look nice on him at all.

We went down to a cafe after we finished shopping and got coffee and cake. Baekho kept looking at me and smiling. I put down my fork and looked at him.

"What,"I asked him.

"Nothing. I just think you are really cute."

I blushed.

"Were you like this with anyone else you ever dated?"

"I didn't love anyone I dated and I never really dated anyone. You were the longest relationship and the other two were just a one time things for ."

"And I  wasn't?"

"You're not. I'm actually figuring out what it is like to love someone with you. What it feels like to love someone. It feels like nothing i have ever felt in my life. You are just absolutely amazing to be around and amazing to be with. You have a smile that makes me smile and a personality that can make anyone fall for you in just a second. You don't look at me as money. You look at me with the same love I look at you with. You see me as a lover and a protector and I really do love you and I will always protect you. You are so special to me. You're my world."

Tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"You're really special to me too Baekho. You're the only guy that has ever loved me in this way. The way I wanted a guy to love me. You've protected me and loved me as much as you could and I thank you for that."

"No don't thank me. I just want you to love me for me like I want a lover to love me."

"I do love you for you Baekho. Forever and always."

He kissed me across the table on my lips.

"I love you too baby. Forever and always and nothing will change that."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Hope this chapter isn't corny and is okay.

I'll post again tomorrow continuing with the trip

I hope you all liked this chapter

Comment and tell me how it was

I love you all so much

Kisses

J. Law

Oh and this is the phone Ren got. I know it's girly. Just try to deal with it boos

love decoden ♥

and here is the cake they were eating

tumblr_lk31urnIzF1qgmrilo1_500.jpg