Maybe I Am

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Baekho:

I sat outside on my back patio and just looked at the water.

How the could someone do this to him? How could someone do this to anyone? And then they just left him like he was a piece of trash. They didn't call an ambulance. They didn't help. Left him bloody and scared for the rest of his life.

"Is Ren okay,"I heard Taeyang say.

I turned to see him sit in a chair across from me at the table.

"He will be in time. Right now, he's just scared and blaming this on himself."

He smiled some.

"So Ren is a guy?"

Oh . I never told him.

"It's okay little bro. I did the same thing. Ji's a boy too."

"Really?"

He nodded.

"Nothing to be ashamed about. Liking a boy is like liking a girl. Love is love."

"I'm not gay. And I'm not in love with Ren."

He raised his right eyebrow.

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not."

"Then how do you feel about him? And tell me the truth."

I sighed.

"Well, he's really nice and a sweet person. He didn't deserve what happened to him. He doesn't deserve this pain. I want to take it away so badly. And I want to beat the out of the guy who did this too him. Rip his mother ing head off. I just want to make him pay for this. I want to see Ren smile and be happy. Not hurt because of this . I just want to show him that I'm here and won't leave him."

"Do you love him?"

"I told you-

"Baekho, stop saying that you aren't gay because it's written all over your face and written all in the words you just said. He's the only one in your heart. You're love and you know it."

I sat there and looked out at the water. 

Ren really does mean a lot to me. I just love seeming him smile. Seeing him happy. And I want to protect him and let him know that with me, everything will be okay. And I'm going to kill whoever did this to him.

I looked at my brother.

"Maybe I am in love with him."

"Maybe?"

"Okay, I'm completly in love with him. I'm absolutely in love with him."

"Now I owe your mother a shopping spree,"I head my father say.

Taeyang and I looked to the door. Appa walked over and sat at the table with us.

"What are you talking about,"Taeyang asked.

"Your mother bet me when you two were really young that you both would turn out gay. I bet her. I believed I was winning, but she told me to wait and see. I thought I did because you two married girls. Well I still didn't believe her. Until you two just told me. I don't care. I don't mind that you like boys. They both are very pretty; Jiyong and Ren. Just don't hurt them. They seem so sweet."

"They are. And I'm going to beat the of the son of a that Ren."

Appa smirked.

"Do you what you have to do to protect the one you love."

"I didn't protect him though. I should have walked him inside even though he didn't want to."

"But you didn't know either that he would get . But you can do something now."

"And I will."

I stood up.

"I will,"I said before walking inside.

.............................................

I got something sweet from my cook and took it up to Ren. He had just got of the shower for the third time today and I wanted to give him something to make him a little happier.

Ren was sitting on the bed with his knees up to his chest and tears running down his cheeks. I walked over to him and sat next to him on the bed. I used my thumbs to wipe his tears away. 

"Stop crying, baby. I hate when you cry. It makes me sad."

He sniffed.

"I'm sorry. It's just... I can't get my mind off of it. The whole thing just pops up when I don't want it to and I'm so scared."

I held him close to me and he rested his head on my chest. 

"Don't be scared. I won't let anything else ever happen to you. I will protect you from whoever did this. I won't let anyone ever do this to you again. And I will beat the out of whoever did this to you."

He looked at me with those big beautiful eyes of his.

"Violence is never the key,"he said.

I kissed him gently on his lips.

"Well sometimes violence is the only answer."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

I hope you all liked it

Comment and tell me how it was

I love you all to bits and sorry if it is short

Kisses

J. Law