Love Me For Me

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

 

Ren:

I sat down at a stool at the bar while Jiyong was dancing around with some guys. I just laughed at him. He was happy that he could get some time away and have a good time away from being an Umma. I wasn't up for dancing. I really wasn't up for doing anything.

"Hey little one. Are you okay,"I heard someone ask. 

I looked to see this pretty male sit next to me.

"Yeah, I'm okay I guess."

"What's going on?"

I sighed.

"I'm just thinking about my friend. He's going on a date with a girl and I think I might be falling in love with him."

"And he doesn't like you?"

I shrugged.

"I think he likes girls and I'm a boy. And I don't want him to like me like this."

I pointed to myself.

"Fake s and all. I just want him to like me as me."

"Then why are you dressed like that?"

"I'm helping him by pretending to be his wife. His mother already figured out I'm a boy, but his father doesn't know. I don't mind. I actually like the clothes which is freaking me out a some, but I don't like being a girl and I hate doing this."

"Then you should ask this boy if you could stop for a bit and give yourself some time to think. Don't keep doing this if you're confused about a lot of things."

I nodded.

"Thank you."

"No problem sweetheart. Now go have some fun. I hate seeing you mope."

I smiled and got up and went to the dance floor to dance with Jiyong.

..........................................

Baekho:

I canceled my date with that girl so I could go check on Ren. I just wanted to see if he was okay and wasn't doing anything illegal. That is it.

I followed Jiyong's car so I knew where they were going. I watched them as they went in and got out of my car and followed them inside. I hid so he couldn't see me the whole entire time because I didn't want to get caught. I watched him as he danced with Jiyong and many other guys. I felt a little angry for some reason. Or maybe jealous was the right word. I don't know why. I don't like Ren in that way.

"Is that your boyfriend,"I heard someone say.

I turned to see this pretty male.

"Umm, no. We're just friends."

"Ah, you must be the guy he was talking about."

"He was talking about me,"I said a little too excited.

"Yeah sweetheart he was. But I'm not going to tell you about what. I told him to talk to you about that."

"Is he sad?"

"No confused. Just let him tell you. Go talk to him and stop stalking him."

"Okay."

I stood up.

"What is your name by the way?"

"Heechul. I went through this same thing you guys are going through."

I have no clue what the hell he is talking about.

"Okay. Well thanks for the help."

"You're welcome."

I walked over to Ren. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Baekho, what are you doing here,"he asked in surprise.

"I wanted to see if you were okay."

"Actually I wanted to talk to you."

"Sure. Want to go outside?"

"Yeah."

I took his hand and led him outside and far away from the bar's exit. We sat on a bench that was near the club. I put my jacket around Ren. It was really cold and he barely had clothes on.

"Thank you,"he said.

"No problem. Now what did you want to talk about?"

"I want to know if I can take a break from this for a few days. I need to get some things off of my mind and sort some things out."

"Is it something I did?"

"No. You're involved, but I'm not blaming you. I just need some time away from this. I'll go back and stay on campus for a few days."

"Okay."

"Then I'll tell you what's going on. Just give me a few days."

"Ren it's fine. I'll let you do it. I'm not in charge of you. But please let me know if you're okay."

"I am and I will be. I'll tell you everything okay?"

I nodded.

"Would you like me to take you back to the campus?"

"I would appreciate it. But I would like to change first. I can't go there looking like a cross dressing stripper."

I smiled.

"Okay."

I took Ren back to my house and he got some of his male clothes and got back in the car. I stopped at a gas station so he could use the bathroom and change. He changed and then we headed to the campus. I pulled up to the front.

"Do you want me to walk you to your room,"I asked.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you by the way."

"No problem. Call me if you need anything."

"Okay."

"See you tomorrow in school."

"See you."

He got out of the car and headed to the entrance. 

I hope I didn't do anything wrong. I don't want him to be mad at me because I think I might like him.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Back again!!

Sorry if the wait was long. 

My power came back on at four this morning and I had to make chapters for my other stories and I posted a one shot.

My first one shot. Check it out if you're a fan of bangzelo. It's called Forever My Baby.

It's sad and there is a death so if you can handle it check it out and comment.

Love you all so much and hope you like this chapter

Love you all to bits and thanks for waiting

Comment and tell me how it was

Kisses

J. Law