Found You

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

I was still scared going to school. I mean with Baekho there, I felt better. But there still are those times when I'm in the class by myself and he's not there. Yeah there are a lot of people around, but I still don't feel better being left all by myself. I feel like he can grab me anytime. He has to know who I am if I knew his voice from this school. 

It was deep. Deeper than a lot of the guys at this school's voices were. He was really strong. I could tell when he put his arm around my neck. And if he got my unconscious body all the way to my room, which is on the third floor and all the way at the end of the hall, he had to be all the way physically strong. 

I looked around my class. None of the guys really fit that description. Yeah some of them were strong, but their voices weren't deep. And some of them had deep voices, but weren't strong and they didn't sound like the guy who attacked.

I had to go to the bathroom all of a sudden. I texted Baekho to meet me there so I wouldn't be alone and went up to the front of the class to get a pass. I walked down the hall looking behind my back every second to make sure no one was following me. I went into the bathroom and went into one of the stalls even though there were no guys in the bathroom. I still didn't want to be seen by anyone if they came into the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom and heard someone come in. They were talking to someone or talking on the phone, but the voice scared the out of me. I looked under to see if they were alone. I didn't see any other feet.

I sat on the toilet and put my feet up so he couldn't see that someone else was in there. I texted Baekho.

From- PrincessRen
To-PrinceBaekho(a/n:I couldn't think of any other names to put so I just did princess and prince)

The guy is in da bathroom with me hurry!!!

From-PrinceBaekho
To-PrincessRen

R U Sure?

From-PrincessRen 
To-Baekho

Absolutely. It's his voice. Please hurry!!!

I put my phone away and sat there as tears fell from my eyes. I could hear the guy tell the person on the phone to hold on for a second. He started walking to my stall.

"I know you're there baby doll. I can smell your usual vanilla and strawberry scent,"he said before kicking the door open.

I screamed and tried to run past him. He grabbed me by my neck and pinned me against the stalls wall. It was Top. 

"Why d-d-did you do t-t-that to m-me,"I cried as I tried to gasp for air in his tight hold around my neck.

He got closer to my face.

"Because I've always had a crush on you beautiful. You remember that right?"

He touched my hair.

"I first saw you in elementary school. You looked like a pretty girl and that's what I thought you were. You ignored me though. You wouldn't come close to me because you thought I wasn't as cute as that other boy who liked you in class. Then I found out you weren't a little girl in the first place. You were a boy just like me."

He choked me harder.

"You were a boy who ruined my relationship with my father. I told him I liked a boy and he kicked me out of the house. Ten ing years old with no place to go. But good thing my grandparents took me in. And I got revenge on that bastard. He's burried deep in the ground now. But I still have one person to get done with."

He pulled out a box cutter and pulled it up to reveal the sharp edge. He held it right under my neck.

"The person who started all of this. The person who caused my father to hate me and my life to be a living hell because all I could think about is my love for a ing boy."

He was about to move his hand when he got punched straight across his face and he fell to the ground. Baekho grabbed me and threw me out of the stall.

"Run,"he yelled.

"No, Baekho. I'm not leaving you."

"Ren just-

Top hit him across his face. Baekho and him fell on the ground and they started throwing punches at one another. Baekho got on top of him and punched him straight in the nose and I heard a loud crack.

","Top screamed.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called the police to come. 

Baekho got off of Top and grabbed him by his hair. Top pulled out the box cutter.

"Watch out Baekho,"I yelled.

Baekho ducked the first swing of the knife, but the second one went right through his side. He screamed in pain, but didn't stop fighting Top. He grabbed him by his head and slammed it against the sink. Knocking Top out. Baekho fell to the ground and I ran over to him.

"Baekho, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry,"I cried.

"B-babe, stop. It's okay. It's absolutely okay. I-I'm fine."

The police and paramedics came into the room. They put handcuffs on both Baekho and Top.

"Wait, wait, what are you doing,"I cried trying to stop them from putting the cuffs on Baekho who was on the stretcher.

"He's going to jail Miss."

"I'm a boy and for what? He didn't do anything. He was trying to save me from the person who me and was about to kill me. He didn't do anything and he's hurt himself."

"Miss, I mean sir, you will have to take this up with our captain, but he was involved in the fight and beat someone very badly."

"He got stabbed,"I yelled.

"Babe, c-calm down."

Baekho took his keys out of his pocket and handed them to me.

"Just go get my father and go down to the station and get this settled. Okay?"

I nodded. I kissed Baekho before running out of the bathroom to go get his father. 

They're not taking Baekho down. I'm not going to let that happen.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lost a couple of subscribers.

Is everything okay with this story you all?

Tell me. I want to make sure you all are enjoying it.

I hope you all liked this chapter

Comment and tell me how it is

And I will try to put up another chatper by today

I'm trying to put up two chapters for all of my stories.

A lot, but it is a challenge I'm taking on.

Love you all so much

Kisses

J. Law