"Girls" Just Wanna be "Girls"

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

Jiyong, Avery, and I walked through the mall and looked in a lot of stores at many clothes, shoes, and accessories for me. Avery even helped to pick out things. She was really stylish for being so young. But I see why. Jiyong is very stylish.

We went into some shop that Jiyong said he got his s from to get me some. We got an A cup. Mainly because I didn't want big s. That made Jiyong mad because he has a C and he wanted me to have the same, but sox aren't that big so getting a C would make me look like I had a job and recovered all in a few hours. That was not going to work and Baekho's parents would know something was up right away.

We went into Victoria's Secret as our last shop before we went to Jiyong's friend's house.

"Why are we in here,"I asked Jiyong.

"To get you some underclothes and some night clothes for you."

"I don't need nigh clothes. I have s and gym shorts."

He looked at me.

"And you wonder why you and Baekho aren't...

He covered his daughter's ears.

"And you wonder why you two aren't ing."

"No, I don't. You wonder why we aren't."

"Because you need to look y in the night time. And give him something to look at."

"I don't need him looking at me because he is straight and I am not ready to lose my ity."

"Yes you are and yes he is gay. Now pick out night clothes and nothing that looks ugly."

Jiyong uncovered his daughter's ears and started searching around the store. I sighed and started looking around the store. I don't know how girls can wear some of these things. They are really revealing. But I'm suppose to be a girl, so I guess I'm suppose to be okay with some of this. I picked up a lot of cami and boyshorts sets because I thought they were cute. Jiyong came over to me with a cart full of things. 

"What is this?"

"Bras, , garters, slips, babydolls, and nighties."

"Why do I need all of that?"

"What did I say? You do. Now lets go. We still have thigs to do."

Jiyong pulled me to the counter and we put all the things we brought on the counter. I gave the lady the card Baekho had given to me. Everything came up to two thousand dollars. How the hell do you spend that much in a lingerie store?

.........................

We went over to Jiyong's friend's house after we left the mall. His friend was really nice. His name is Daesung.

"You are really pretty,"he said to me.

"Thank you."

He looked at Jiyong.

"So what brings you three here?"

"May we stay here for a few hours? I need to help Ren become more like a girl so he won't get caught by Taeyang's parents."

He looked at me.

"You're helping Baekho?"

I nodded.

"Ha, like older brother like younger brother. Come on in. You can use my place."

We walked in. Daesung's house was really nice and well kept. I liked it. It was small and cozy. 

Jiyong worked for hours helping me to learn how to tuck and put fake s on that would make them look real and make me look unrecognizable. It was so hard and the tucking thing was so uncomfortable at first, but it started to feel a little okay after a few hours.

"Okay, I think we are ready to go back to Baekho's. Do you feel like you got the hang of it all,"Jiyong asked me.

"Yeah."

...........................................................

It was the night time when we finally got home. We decided to eat at a restaurant before we went home. Mr. and Mrs. Kang had went to a party and Taeyang and Baekho had went to a soccer game and to go work out.

Baekho was in the shower when I went into the room. I went down to the kitchen to get something to drink. Jiyong pulled me aside.

"Go put on the white babydoll set,"he said.

"You put it on."

"Don't you want Baekho to have with you?"

"No."

"Don't lie to me. Now go put it on and be y."

"Fine,"I huffed.

I went back up to Baekho's room.He was sitting on his be in just gym shorts rubbing his neck.

"Remind me to never work out with my brother again. My neck is killing me."

"Do you want me to massage it for you?"

"If you don't mind."

"No. Just let me put on my night clothes."

"Okay."

I went into the closet and shut the door behind me. I the closet light.

Okay Ren, you can do this. Just put it on.

I pulled out the white set. the stomach part was see through and the bottoms were . Why did I listen to Jiyong? Why did I let him get this?

I put the outfit on. I was still tucked and still had those s on. I needed to get used to both things. I went back into the into the room. Baekho looked at me with wide eyes.

"W-w-where did y-y-you get t-that o-o-outfit f-from,"he stuttered.

"From Victoria's Secret."

"W-w-well what about t-those?"

He pointed to my chest.

"The store."

"And were is..."

He pointed to my crotch.

"Tucked away. Now do you want me to rub your neck or not?"

He nodded. I walked over to the bed and went behind him. I got on my knees and put my hands on his neck and started massaging it.

"I'm sorry if my nails are scratching you."

"N-n-no it's f-fine."

I could tell this was going to be a long night if he kept at it with this stuttering thing.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I just realized that I made Jiyong the guy who had a crush on Ren and Taeyang's "wife.

So I'm going to make the guy who likes Ren Top just to put mainly all of Big Bang in here too.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter

Tell me how it was

Comment boos.

Love you all to death

Love and lots of kisses

J. Law

And here is Ren's little night outfit and what Avery looks like(a/n:it's Lauren from MBLAQ's Hello Baby):

V343073.jpg

Submission from theonlycloud  Lauren Lunde