I Need Your Help!!!

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Why are my parents doing this to me? Why now?

Tell me so late to get a wife and now I have to find one in this damn school and I don't know where to look. All the girls would want to marry me if I asked them and I am not ready to really marry someone. I want to wait until I'm thirty. But no, my parents want me to be married now. Why? WHY!?

They're just making my life harder than it needs to be.

I ran around the school to search for someone that could help me. I saw all these girls, but they all had problems that I knew of and they all were too obsessed with me and would get on my nerves. I need someone who will act civilized and not like a fan girl of me. I don't need that. I just need a girl who can pretend and then we go on with our lives once my parents leave. 

I looked in the library. A lot of quite girls hang around there. They won't get on my nerves and they won't bother me about getting married. But they were not pretty. No were near the pretty I needed. But I needed to look harder. 

I saw a girl sitting in the corner of the library with her head deep in the book and was reading. She was pretty. She had blonde hair that was tied back in a pony tail and she had glasses. Her skin was fair skin and her body was skinny and all around perfect. I walked over to her and sat down in front of her.

"What are you reading,"I asked making her jump some.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have scared you."

"N-no it's okay."

Her voice was a little deep for a girl, but it was beautiful.

"So what are you reading,"I asked looking in her book.

"A book full of biographies on artists."

"Really? Why?"

"I like art."

She smiled some and went back to her book.

"I'm Baekho. Well my real name is Kang Dong Ho, but I'm called Baekho."

"I know. I've heard about you."

"What have you heard?"

She shrugged.

"Things here and there. You're a party boy and really popular. A man as I have categorized you. You really sleep around as I have heard."

"I've only slept with two girls in my life. Both protected. So the other are lies."

She looked at me for a minute or so before going back to her book.

"So what is your name?"

"Choi Minki, but I'm called Ren."

Minki? That's a boys name.

"You're a boy?"

He nodded. Now what am I going to do? My parents are going to freak if I "marry" a guy. But I could get him to dress like a girl. Yeah, that could work. He's really beautiful. He could pass as a girl with flying colors.

"Ren?"

He looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you mind being my pretend wife until my parents leave. It will only be for like a week. Please?"

He shrugged.

"I guess I could, but why not ask a real girl?"

"Because they will really want me to marry them and I'm not ready for marriage. My parents want me to marry and now, but I feel like I'm to young."

"So you want to trick them into thinking you really are."

"Yeah."

"I guess I can help. Do I have to wear girl clothes and act like a girl?"

"Just for a week and I will do anything for you."

"Okay. I will, only if you help me become popular."

That shouldn't be hard. He's really pretty.

"Deal."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the first chapter

I hope you all liked it and tell me if you did.

Comment please.

I love you all so much

Kisses and lots of love

Love

j.Law