Meet Our Family

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

I was so so nervous today. It was New Years Eve and our kids(love saying that) were coming today to come see us and stay with us for the rest of their lives. Until they get married and move out.

Baekho and I had signed a lot of paper work and had been through so many tests and evaluations to see if we could be proper parents, over the past couple days. I was exhausted and drained, but it was all worth it because now Baekho and I would have kids of our own.

I fumbled in the kitchen to try and make myself something to eat because I hadn't eaten anything in two days because I was so nervous that the kids wouldn't like Baekho and I. My hands kept shaking as I tried to cut the fruit. Baekho came into the kitchen and came behind me. He took the knife from my hand.

"Calm down babe,"he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Baekho, I'm freaking out. What if they don't like us."

"Babe, babe, they will. They all will like you. So calm down sweetheart. Okay?"

I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

I calmed down some and cut some fruit and ate it so I wouldn't faint.

We heard a car pull up in our driveway at around twelve. We both went outside and the social worker lady was walking up to us with two baby carriers and a little boy walking next to her.

"Hello Dong Ho and Minki,"the social worker said.

"Hello Misses Kim."

"I guess today is the day. Here you go."

She handed the carriers with the twins in them over to Baekho and I picked up Ryo(our son's name). 

"Congratulations. I hope you all live well. I'll check up on you in a month. Bye."

Mrs. Kim got in her car and pulled of. I looked at Ryo.

"Hi,"he said to me with a smile.

"Hi, Ryo. I'm Minki and I'm your Umma. And this is Dong Ho and he's your Appa. We're you new parents,"I said to him with tears in my eyes.

"I like that,"he said.

I kissed his cheek and we all went inside and upstairs. Baekho and I agreed to show the kids their rooms before we showed them around the house. Baekho had decorated Ryo's room and I decorated Emi and Emiko's room. So I was really wondering what Baekho had done to Ryo's room.

We went to Ryo's door first and Baekho opened the door. 

"Woah,"Ryo said as he jumped out of my arms and ran to his bed and started jumping on it.

"Look Umma, it's a race car bed,"he laughed.

I smiled and wiped the tears away that were falling. He ran around his room and started looking at all of the toys and seeing what was around. 

"Ryo, Umma and I are going to go show Emi and Emiko their rooms. Okay?"

"Okay Appa."

"We'll be right next door."

We walked out of the room and to Emi and Emiko's room. Baekho sat the carriers on the ground and we each took out a baby. They had little bracelets on that told us which twin it was, but we had already studied their pictures so we already knew. 

I opened the door. We didn't get any sound out of the girls. They had both fallen asleep while we were checking out Ryo's room. But Baekho seemed to like it.

"Wow Ren, you did a really nice job in here,"he said.

"Thank you. You did a nice job with Ryo's room. I thought you were going to mess it up or something."

"I wouldn't do that." 

We walked over to the crib and put the girls each in one. I stood next to Baekho. He put his arm around my waist and I put my head on his shoulder.

"We're a family now,"I said.

Baekho kissed my forehead.

"We definitely are baby. We definitely are."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is another chapter

Sorry it is short and sorry about what I said about putting another chapter up yesterday

I was writing my other stories and trying to figure out how many chapters I was going to do for this story

I'm only going to take it up to maybe 25 so this story will be ending really soon

I hope you all have liked it and I hope you all liked this chapter

Kisses

J. Law

Oh and here are what Ryo's room and Emi and Emiko's room look like

biturbo%20oda.JPG

Blue-and-Yellow-Magical-Carousel-Theme-Kids-Bedroom-Design-Ideas-For-Twin-Boys-From-Kidtropolis-8