Protect You

Pretty Little {Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

I walked into the dorm building and headed down the hall towards the elevator. I pushed the button to go up. I felt someone put their arm around my neck. I tried to scream just as they put a cloth over my mouth.

"Just stay calm baby,"I heard a familiar voice say as everything went dark.

.................

I woke up in my room. All of my clothes were off and my backside really hurt. I slid out of the bed. Blood was all over the covers and trickling down my leg. I limped over to my phone on my dresser and dialed Baekho's cell number.

"Hello,"he answered.

"B-Baekho, c-c-can you come a-and g-g-get me please. I n-need to g-g-go to the h-hospital."

"What happened? What's wrong?"

"I-I got r-r-. J-just please hurry u-u-up."

"Okay, I'm coming. Just please don't take a shower or a bath."

................

Baekho came and took me to the hospital. The doctor did a kit on me and gave it to some detectives they called who were going to work on my case. The detectives asked me some questions that I really couldn't answer. I only could tell them that the voice was familiar and that I heard it at school before. But that was all I knew and I didn't feel like talking. 

Baekho took me back to his house because he didn't want me going back to the school. Baekho carried me up to his room bridal style even though I could walk. It hurt, but I could walk. But he didn't want me to get any more hurt then I already was. Baekho helped me to the bathroom.

"I'm going to get you some water to take this medicine. Do you want me to do anything for you before I go?"

"Can you please get me some night clothes out of my dresser."

He went into his room. He came back with a t-shirt, shorts, and underwear.

"Thank you."

He nodded and walked out of the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it. I the water and took my clothes off. I got into the shower and started scrubbing my body. I felt so disgusting. Used. I just wanted to get it all of. Erase it all. I scrubbed my body hard with my wash cloth that had a lot of soap on it.

I took a shower for almost a half an hour before getting out and putting on my night clothes. I still felt so disgusting and dirty. Like it all wasn't off. It was all still there.

I went back into Baekho's room. He got up from the bed and took my clothes from me and put them in a trash bag and went to go take it to the garbage can. Baekho came back in the room and gave me my medicine and some water. I took it and laid in the bed. Baekho laid down next to me. I cuddled up to him and he put his arm around me.

"Are you going to be okay,"he asked me.

"I don't know. I feel so disguting and dirty. I feel like I need to take a shower over and over again just to get it all off, but it won't go away."

"Only time can make it go away Ren."

"It won't."

Tears started to run down my cheeks.

"I feel so u-used. N-no one will w-w-want me. N-not like this. Disgusting and dirty. It's all my fault."

"This is not your fault Ren."

"Y-Y-Yes it is."

Baekho sat up and pulled me up. He looked me dead in the eyes.

"This isn't your fault. You didn't know this was going to happen. No one knew, but the person who did this to you. So do not blame this on yourself. It is and will never be your fault, okay?"

I nodded with tears still fallling down my eyes. Baekho hugged me and pulled me ontop of him as he laid down. He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"This isn't your fault. Just remember that Ren. It will never be your fault. And they will find this guy. And if they don't, I will."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is another chapter.

I hope you all liked it

Comment and tell me how it was

Love you all to bits

Kisses

J. Law