Hyuna and Min

That someone is YOU

Daniel or Niel's POV

I wrapped my arms on her waist as I comforted her. I sighed. L.Joe is a bastard for breaking her heart. i admit, I hated him sometimes but he's cool when you're talking bout something else. "It's okay." I whispered kindly as I wrapped my arms around her, more tight.

I'm always here Hani-ah. I would never ever treat you like that if I was in L.Joe's place.

"Thanks oppa for comforting me." She said as I smiled tenderly at her. "No biggie. Just remember, I'm always here.." She smiled. Oh my! Hani, please don't smile like that. You're making me wild! My eyes widened as I still can't believe that Hani initiate a hug. "Thanks." She said as she pulled away from me.

Warmth, my body received warmth from her body. My gosh! I sounded like a ert saying that! Stop it Daniel! She's your bestfriend's girlfriend! I shrugged off that thought and went home with an uneasy feeling in my heart. I smiled like an idiot. L.Joe sure is lucky, but he doesn't know that.....yet.

Hani's POV

"Hani-ah!!!!" I heard my hyper friend, Hyuna called me from behind. I turned around, meeting a very active Hyuna. She panted, and tried to catch her breath from all that running she just did. "What's up?" I asked her casually. "Don't wassup wassup me! Hani-ah, your boyfriend L.Joe, I saw him..making out with Sunny the ugly duckling outside the school's gate!" My heart broke into little pieces.

Is he doing this on purpose? I did not say anything whenever he's cheating behind my back hidden but now..is he trying to embarrass me? I'm his girlfriend for anyone's sake! And yet, he's making out with some duck outside the school campus! Isn't that a little bit harsh?

"Are you sure?" I asked, still doubting. "Hani, dongsaeng-ah, I Hyuna, your bestest friend in the whole wild worl would never ever lie to you! I'm 100% that L.Joe the jerk is making out with an ugly duckling named Sunny." She said as I went to class. "Aren't you going to do something?" Hyuna and Min asked me at the same time.

"What can i do? He's like that anyways." I answered. I'm seriously not in the mood to talk, but this girls are my best friends. "Do you want us to kick his small ?" MIn asked as she pull the sleeves of her uniform up. "No. It's okay. I'll get over it. I'm sure." I said with a sigh. They looked at me, pity over their faces. "Uh oh, don't you guys dare look at me like that. You know I hate when someone gives me those look." They stopped.

"Hani-ah, you're pretty,cute and smart but you got one bastard and a jerk as a boyfriend." Min said as I unconsciously glared at her. "Don't need to glare at her like that dongsaeng. It's the truth anyways." Hyuna said.She's right.

"But please...I got one suggestion for you Hani. BREAK UP WITH HIM."

"BREAK UP WITH WHO??!!!"

---

cliffhanger.. Wait for the next chapter to know who just said that.