WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That someone is YOU

Hyuna's POV

"Seohyun-unnie." She looked at me. "What to do?" I asked her. I told her about the marriage thing. Her eyes widened in surprise. "No way!" She gasped. "Yes way.. I know.. I admit.. I really want to marry him..but not in this way.." I honestly told her. "It's going to be hard.. if Niel wanted to continue the marriage..why won't you just ride along?" She suggested.

"How about Hani?" I murmured. "Hani.. OH man!! Why are things so complicated in life??" Life ain't easy

I nodded. "So complicated. I'm happy I'm going to get married to the love of my life..but I'm guilty for betraying my best friend." I sighed. "Well, it's your decision Hyuna. It's up to you. And I know Hani will surely understand you. I hope so." She whispered the last part.

I hope so too.

During class, i couldn't concentrate as I kept thinking about Hani and Daniel. I know.. as a good best friend, I shouldn't be thinking bout my best friend's boyfriend. It having a crush on a wrong person.

I burried my face with my book and slept during class. Man! I'm tired of all that thinking.. Now off to dreamland~!

Hani's POV

Days passed and I've noticed Niel's sudden change. He wasn't the sweet Niel I knew. He was also always not paying attention whenever I'm talking to him.. It's like...he's not interested in me anymore.. is he..cheating behind my back like Byunghyun would?
 

Nah.. Niel is not like that.. I hope so. I shouldn't think about him.. I would be a very bad yoja chingu (Girlfriend)

"Honey Hani!!!!!!!" I heard that familiar voice again. Uh oh.. L.Joe incoming. I turned around and tried to ran away but he was fast and grabbed my wrist. "Where do you think you're going?? I've told you before.. I'm not going to give up and I'll show you how much I'm sincere .. and how much I love you." I sighed in disbelief. I've already rejected him for like 30 times and yet..he won't give up.

if he was like this before.. I would never ever break up with him in the first place.

We passed by in the music room. I heard someone speaking...

"Don't tell Hani. Please Niel." That familiar voice! HYUNA! What are they talking about??

"I won't..but she'll find out soon." Niel said as I pushed L.Joe and eavesdrop. "You know..it's not good to eavesdrop Hani." L.Joe told me as I rolley my eyes and continued to listen.

"I have no other choice but to do this Hyuna...I'm sorry for dragging you into this. I just need this for her sake." For who's sake?? ANd it's a her?!! 0.0

"I know I know. You've already explained it to me like 10th time! No need to repeat and repeat yourself all over and over again." Hyuna said in irritation. I heard Niel sigh. "By the way..our parents wanted us.. to have dinner with them this evening. Same restaurant at the same time." Niel oppa said. Huh??

Our parents?? What does he mean by that?? Dinner?? Niel and Hyuna??

My eyes widened as I saw them hugging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!