...

That someone is YOU

Hani's POV

My eyes widened as I saw them hugging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't take it anymore..I need to know what's happening. I went inside. They looked at me with wide eyes. I looked at them..waiting for an explanation.

"Hani..i..i" Hyuna stuttered. Niel looked away. "Don't tell me what I was just thinking." I warned them. "I'm sorry." I heard Niel said. "What are you sorry for Niel oppa?? What are you saying??" I asked him as I headed towards them.

My eyes widene d when Niel held Hyuna's hand. I could tell Hyuna unnie was shocked as I am. "She's my fiancee." Niel stated. "IS THIS SOME KIND OF LAME JOKE??!!!" I shouted. Hyuna looked at me with a sad face and apologized.

"It's not funny guys.... stop saying things you don't mean!" I told them. Yeah, You could imagine me desperately telling them to stop the prank which is not."Hani-ah.." Hyuna tried to get closer to me but I walked backwards.

"Explain to me..what's happening?? What are you guys trying to say?? HUH??!"

"I've told you..Hyuna..is my fiancee." Niel said once again that broke my heart into tiny pieces. My heart was shattered...by that one line. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Niel looked away and shook his head.

"Hyuna-unnie..is this true?? PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS ONLY A PRANK!!" "I'm sorry... it's not a prank.. it is all true. I'm sorry.. really sorry-" I slapped her on the face. "Betrayer. I HATE YOU!!!" With that, I ran off with tears attempting to fall any moment now.

Hell like I care.. I DON'T KNOW WHAT"S RIGHT AND WRONG.. T_T I don't know who to trust.. who you shouldn't!! I HATE THEM ALL!!

Hyuna's POV

"Hani-" I was about to run to catch her when Niel oppa held my wrist and stopped me. "Don't even bother.Let her be for now." I heard Niel sigh. "You're hurting her and yourself." I pointed out as I sat beside him. "I know. I know. I'm so stupid to hurt the one I love..but this is the only way for my sister to live..I don't want to lose her." He reasoned.

I patted him on the back.

"I know that already. But at least..explain to Hani why we should do this." I suggested as he shook his head. "No. I don't want her to worry..if I told her why I have to do this.. I don't know what to do. I...We can't go back as friends...or else.. I might have second thoughts and stop this marriage thing..and that would result to losing my one and only lil sister."

Poor Niel... but I...I feel more sorry to Hani. I'm sorry Hani.. I know..I'm selfish.

I have the guy I love by my side..but..the only thing missing, is his heart. Hani..will be the only one who has it.