Chunji and Ricky

That someone is YOU

Byunghyun's POV

"Hyung..stop drinking." Ricky pleaded as I looked away from him and drank my fifth glass of soju. "Why??!!" I screamed. "Hyung, please stop." Ricky said as he tried to grab the wine glass from me. "NO!" I protested. "Soju won't be your solution hyung.." Ricky said. "Then what??!!!!!"

"Get her back. If you really love her, why won't you have her back?" Chunji asked. "Have her back?" I scoffed. "Do you think it's that easy??" I continued. "Nothing's impossible if you try your hardest/best." Chunji said. He's right.

"You changed after she broke up with you.. You changed in a good and bad way." Chunji said. "Huh?" I asked. "You stopped playing with random girls but you started drinking a lot." He answered. "If you didn't played with girls from the start... she wouldn't have left you in the first place." "WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS ANYWAY??!!!!! BREAKING UP WITH ME?? SHE'LL REGRET BREAKING UP WITH ME!! I , LJOE DOESN'T DO GO-BACK-TO-HIS-EXES. LET HER BE. LIKE I CARE!"

"You surely do care hyung, you just don't want to admit it." Ricky murmured.

--

Chunji's POV

"Damn! He was heavy!" I said as Ricky and I placed Byung hyung on his bed. He fell asleep because of all the alcohol he drank. "Poor hyung." Ricky said. "I don't actually pity him. It was his fault anyways.. through this experience, I hope he learns from his mistakes." Ricky looked at me. "He loves her a lot. He just got a lot of ego. He doesn't want to admit it because of his silly pride."

Ricky nodded. "I guess you're right hyung. But.. Does hyung know that Hani is going out with Niel hyung?" Ricky asked, worried. "No. He skipped school so many times so how can he? He's been wild nowadays. Sometimes, he doesn't even go to school. He straightly went to bars in the morning after he wakes up." "He's a mess." "Yeah. It's all because of his stupidiness."

"But you know what hyung, he's pretty lucky when he was with Hani." "I know. I don't think Hani is stupid or whatsoever.. I heard she knew all along he was cheating behind her back and yet...she endured those."

"But of course.. Hani noona got tired of it. Who wouldn't? If i were the girl, oh my! I would've broken up with him the first time I caught him cheating." "That's how Hani loves him so much. But our stupid hyung is a bastard and a jerk." "Yeah. Hani noona is very pretty too. If it weren't for hyung, I would have made a move on her already."

No one's POV

Little do they know... L.Joe was still awake! And heard all their discussions about Hani and him. A tear escaped from L.Joe's eyes. He cried himself to sleep. Poor him.

"I'm really sorry Hani-ah... please forgive me.."

 

----

Is it getting boring?? I got less and less comments everyday. Should i delete the story??