Nightmare

That someone is YOU

Hani's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. I took a deep breath. It will all end today. I had enough of him...

But..why do i looked like..I'm still not yet prepared to break up with him? But..I shouldn't be a coward! I know what I'm doing and I can! I know I can! I've already practiced it so many times. It's time!


 

--

Byunghyun's POV

"Yow! Have you seen Misha? The new hot japanese student? Damn! I would love to bang her!" I told the guys as they nodded. "But.. hyung, you already have a girlfriend right?" The youngest, Ricky asked me as I nodded. "yeah..but she's too..what do you call that? Boring! Yeah, she's boring unlike the girls I've played with."

"But..hyung, she's not. I've played with her once. And she's really interesting..not to mention fun to be with." Chunji said as the others agreed. "Yeah..she's also cute to be honest." Changjo added. "She's ...Whatever guys." I said.

I looked at the guys , raised an eyebrow. Why do they looked so shock? I looked behind to what they were looking at, and saw no other than my girlfriend herself with Seohyun.

"You do know how to humiliate your own girlfriend do you Lee Byunghyun?" She asked me as she continuedly glared at me. I gulped. Oh my gosh! What to do??

I heard her sigh. "Listen Lee Byunghyun, from now on...WE'RE OVER! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! DON'T EVER LET ME SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN! OR I'LL SCRATCH THAT WITH MY BARE FINGERNAILS!" My eyes widened when she made that announcement. Everyone in the hallway looked at us with wide eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" I scoffed. I can't let my pride be stomp off just like that.

"No. Well, this is good bye." She plainly said and went off. My heart was torn in pieces. Why do I feel his way? Could it be..Yoona noona was right? IT's like some important part of me had been taken away. MY heart... she took it with her..

"Oh man! Are you okay?" Ricky asked, concerned. I pushed him away, I need time...to think..alone. I'm just dreaming! Yeah!

"What happened earlier must be a nightmare..it's not true..I know it's not." Please... let it all be a nightmare..

People say you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone. Truth is, you knew what you had, you just never thought you’d lose it.

Hani's POV

I did it... but..why do I feel so guilty?? Guilty for leaving him just like that?? I hid behind a tree and sobbed silently. I clasped my mouth using my hand/palm. Hot tears falling from my eyes. I shouldn't regret this..this is what I want right??

I still love him...I can't deny that. It would be the biggest lie if I told someone I don't love him anymore.

I continued to sobbed. I jumped a little when I felt someone hugged me from behind. "Cry it all out Hani-ah.." That voice, Niel oppa. I turned around to face him and unconsciously hugged him. "oppa.. I don't know if I could continue this.." I sobbed on his chest.

He put his arms around me and patted my back. "It's  going to be fine. I'm here..." I looked up at him and he gently wiped my tears that were visible on my cheeks. He sweetly smiled at me. I smiled back, "Thanks oppa for being always there."

-----

Comment Replies:

jayceedongwoon - Here's the chapter where she broke up with him.. ^_^ the part where all you guys were anticipating for.

Miss_aRt - Yeah. I feel so happy right now.. that's why I updated again..

nurinkim, MikanMiwako - here's an update

crazy4life - ^_^ 

After8ight - sorry for making you hate that hot y jerk..

reena_a_shinee - yeah! make him jealous Hani!

ujuholic_15 - who does?

Pataco_95 - you all wanted Hani to go to Niel.. 

KhmerKrystal - i also still want them together..but L.joe is an

KPOPbabe  - hyper much?? haha.. I know..i sometimes too growl or tend to throw things..

R-A-V-E - lol. I know.. I also hate guys who stood up girls who has been waiting for them for 2 or more freaking hours??!!!! 

cupidzangel - he's a jerk..

vanillaxkun - i know and make him regret for cheating on her right?? haha

Yourtypicalricelover - ^^ I know! I hate exbestfriends like that..they !

kimchiii - i know..poor girl.. that ljoe should regret what he had done! 

Guys!  Thanks for all the support and comments! The more comments(longer ones) you post , the sooner i update.