Date

That someone is YOU

Hani's POV

"You did the right thing Hani-ah..don't feel so gloomy.." Hyuna said as she sat beside me and Niel oppa. I stared at my untouched lunch food. I sighed. He, L.Joe did not come to school today. I know..I must be pretty stupid to even try to know if he came to school or not. He's my ex-boyfriend now.

"Niel-shi, I need to go to the faculty now..Please take care of my bestest friend okay??" Hyuna winked at him and ran off. What does that wink mean?Whatever. Like I care.

"Eat." Niel said. I shook my head. "I'm not hungry." I told him. He took the spoon I was holding onto, using that spoon he gently got food on it and held it infront of my mouth. "Ahh" He gestured as I took a bite. I chewed it and sighed once again. "Don't feel bad about it. You're going to get over with it soon Hani." Niel said. "I don't know..but I felt so guilty after what happened." "Why should you? It's normal for couples to break up especially if the other partner is cheating behind your back."Niel stated.

"You know what Hani.." "What?" I looked at him, anticipating to what he will say next. "How about we go on a date?" He asked. My heart skipped a beat. Oh my! He's asking me on a date!! "Or...just a friendly hang out." He continued, when I didn't gave him an answer when he asked me on a date.

I smiled at his silliness. "Of course I would love to go on a date with you oppa." He smiled so wide. "Why are you grinning?" I asked him. "Because you're cute." I blushed.

Listen : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqvA-_1IGDc

A week passed....

"WAH!!!!!!! So many rides!!!" I giggled like a child as I saw many rides in the amusement park. My eyes sparkled with glee. "OHMY! I want to ride that one oppa!!" I pointed at the big rollercoaster ride. I know I'm childish when it comes to rides. I heard him chuckled.

"Hang on...you can hold onto my hand if you want to Hani." He held his hand out closer to mine. I gladly took his hand. And....the ride started.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

 

After the roller coaster and arcade, Oppa and I decided to eat first. "Yummy!" I squealed as I took a big bite on my hamburger. He chuckled. "You're really cute." He complimented me that made me blush like a freaking tomato! Lastly, we rode on the merry-go-round. I rode on the horse while he was beside me.

Niel's POV

Now it is the time to confess Niel! YOU CAN DO IT! I CAN!!

The day when I held your hand
I felt my heart stop beating

I held onto her hand, not wanting to let go. She looked at me with those big, round and innocent eyes. I gulped and took a deep breath.

All I feel is a flutter in my stomach. This is it!

"Hani-ah, you may not know... ever since I've met you...it was like..love at first sight. The day when I first saw you,
your bright smile full of shyness. We'll get closer after that day. Every day, I have heart-fluttering expectations, what to say to you,how to get you to laugh. I fear it'll get awkward when I try to hold your hand. All I can do is smile shyly. And when i found out you were going out with Byunghyun, my world disappeared. But now, I finally had the chance again to confess.. and i know i may regret it if I postponed my confession..so.. what i wanted to say is that..." before I could continue, I felt warm lips on my lips.

She kissed me!! She.....SHE KISSED ME!!!! 0.0

"I....I..." She stuttered. "I love you." I confessed.

Now look at my two eyes and tell me, "I love you too"