My Best Friends

That someone is YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs-S80eKIQE  <---- Listen to this while reading....

Hani's POV

Sleepover at my house with my best friends, Hyuna, Min, & Seohyun.

"So..is it true??" Hyuna asked me as I hid my blushing face with a pillow. Min poked my arm. "Yah! Answer us Hani.." She pouted. I shyly nodded. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyuna and Seohyun squealed as Min covered her ears. "So noisy." Min said. Hyuna and Seohyun glared at her. "That's so....sweet! So ..how did he confessed?" Hyuna asked.

Min, Seohyun and Hyuna looked at me, totally interested to know how Niel oppa confessed. I told them how and what happened on that day. "OH MY GOSH! THAT'S SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyuna squealed again. Min slapped her lightly on her head. "YAH! What was that for??" Hyuna asked. "That's for being so noisy!" 

"Whatever Min unnie! Now back to Hani." She looked at me, I gulped. "I'm curious about something... are you 100% sure you're inlove with Niel or you're just using him to forget Byunghyun?" She asked. That was..straightforward.

I don't actually know the answer for that. When...when Niel oppa... told me he loves me, my mouth acted on it's own. "I..I.'" I stuttered. "You're not yet sure right?" Min asked as I honestly told them about my stupid mouth acting on it's own. "Hmm.. this is hard. It's instincts I guess." Seohyun said. I nodded in agreement.

I sighed heavily. "Don't worry Hani-ah, I know... You'll find out how you really feel for him soon. And.. I can tell you're not just using him to forget that jerk." Min said. "I agree!" Hyuna and Seohyun both said. I hope so..

"Now..Let's play truth and dare!!!!!!!!"

Hyuna spinned the bottle first and.... it stopped on Seohyun.

"Seohyun unnie, truth or dare??" Hyuna smirked. Seohyun looked scared. "Truth."

"Hmm.. Who do you like right now?? Strictly no idols or celebrities!"

"Yonghwa." Seohyun held her head down. Cute Seohyun, she's embarrassed. "Yonghwa?? You mean that guy in a band called C.Blue in our school?" "It's C.N Blue." Seohyun corrected her. "Whatever."

Seohyun spinned the bottle it stopped.... MIN.

"Min-unnie, truth or dare?" Seohyun politely asked. "Truth. I would never ever pick dare with you girls around." Hyuna chuckled. "Is it true you dumped Jo Kwon?? The kkab king?" Seohyun asked her as my eyes widened. She dumped him?? But..they were perfect for each other!!

"Yeah..he's too girly and too active. I hate guys like that." Min answered. "But..unnie.. you're also a kkab." I pointed out. "Well.. Yes I am when there's no one around but us four." She reasoned. "Ahh.. but you two looked perfect for each other!!!!" Hyuna and I whined. "That's life guys."

Min spinned the bottle and guess where it stopped.

Yes..it stopped on me. "Do you still love L.Joe?" Min asked. My heart skipped a beat hearing his name. "Tell us honestly Hani-ah, do you still love him?? Even though he's a jerk/bastard/an / it's not that easy to move on and forget about him. So..be honest." Min said.

I nodded. "You're right. It's hard to move on...even I was the one who broke up with him. And yes, I do still love him. But.. honestly, now, all i could think about is Niel oppa. I guess... i should thank him for making the move-on thing easier." My three weirdo best friends smiled at me. "That's good to hear." They all said at once.

Hyuna's POV

That's good to hear.. I meant it. Even though I kinda like Niel oppa. I guess, I should try to move on too (Oh..they were not in a relationship if that's what you're thinking. She meant moving on from her crush.. not ex or etc). I don't want to betray my best friend since we're still in diapers.

And I can't stop feeling happy for her. At least... she could stop thinking about that jerk . I seriously hate him. Shhh.. Be quiet. Yoona unnie might kill me. Lol.

"Are you okay?" Seohyun whispered. Oh yeah, Seohyun is the only one who knows about me having a crush on Niel. The others were asleep. (Min and Hani) "yeah.."

"It's okay dongsaeng.. " She comforted me. "What are you saying Seohyun unnie?? haha. I only had a crush on him..nothing more." "Nothing less either right?" "But.. I could give up on anything for my best friend. Giving up my happiness for her." I honestly told her.

"You're really a good friend Hyuna-ah." She smiled at me and I smiled back. And we went to dreamland.