He stood me up!

That someone is YOU

Byunghyun's (L.joe's) POV

"Honey!~" I playfully called her as I hugged her from behind. She was cooking dinner for her, CAP(Her brother) and mine. ^_^ I'm a happy boy with a girl who loves me very much even I cheated behind her back so many times already. So faithful. I chuckled.

"Why are you being touchy today? Got into trouble?" She asked coolly. Too cool. "I just missed you so MUCH!" I answered cutely. She pushed me away, glared at me and went back in cooking. I pouted.

"Oh Honey Hani!~ Why are you avoiding me??" I asked her and pouted. "I'm not avoiding you." She answered plainly.

My phone suddenly rang. Oh~ Must be one of my s. "Wait Hani-ah, I need to get this call." I sweetly smiled at her and went to the bathroom.

"Yaboseyo?"

"L.Joe oppa!~" "Oh, Minah-ah, what's up?" "I'm bored. Are you free today?" "Uhm..--" "I'm wearing my super duper seductive victoria's lingerie.." She giggled. Man! Can't resist! Shouldn't resist!

"Where are you?" "I'm at my house silly.. so..will you come?" She seductively asked as I imagined her already on top of me. "Of course! I couldn't reject an invitation from a hot chick like you. I'll be there in 10 minutes. Rawr!" I hung up on her.

As I went back to the dining hall, I saw Hani already setting up the plates and utensils. "Uhm..I'm really sorry Hani-ah, something urgent came." I scratched the back of my head , to make it look real. (My acting!) She hesitated at first but nodded. "Thanks Honey Hani." I kissed her on the cheek before I leave.

Hani's POV

You could've just told me that you were meeting up with my ex-bestfriend , Minah. I sighed as I cried on the couch. I sobbed as I remembered how he lied.

He shouldn't have.

Did he thought I didn't know?

I was listening the whole time he was talking with that . He didn't even noticed that my tears were about to fall before he left. He's a numb jerk! I had enough of his silly actions!

"Omo! Why are you crying my little princess?" My brother, CAP asked as he went up to me and comforted me. "Did that jerk hurted you again?" He asked, carefully wiped my tears using his fingers. I shook my head and smiled. "No need in lying princess, I knew he did. Didn't he?"

Suddenly, I sobbed in his arms without myself knowing. "I don't know what to do oppa. Why is he like that? Doesn't he know he's hurting me??!!"

"Princess, why won't you just break up with him and move on?? Why do you have to endure the pain?" He asked. "oppa, Honestly, i want to..i want to feel the love he always let me feel back then...the honest one..sweet, romantic and.... the old Byungbyung I used to know. I want to change him back...I really want to. But it seems I can't no matter what I do."

"I even tried to clear my schedule just for him...I set up a date..but he stood me up. Can't you believe him? HE STOOD ME UP. But when he asked for an apology, an apology because he told me something urgent came up , I forgived him. But.. earlier on.. he...he left me for another with the same reason he made up on the time he stood me up. He made me wait for 2 hours in the cold!!" I sobbed more as I told CAP what happened days ago.

FLASHBACK
"Where is he?" I murmured under my breath as i waited for him in front of the big tower clock at the park. I looked at my wrist watch, it was already 5 . We were supposed to meet on 4.

"I'll just wait for him." I shivered. So cold.

30 minutes passed and he's still not here. Where is he? Did something bad happened to him? I hope nothing bad happened.

another 30 minutes passed....and still no sign of him.

He's 2 hours late.... He never showed up... In disbelief, I went home, shivering and felt angry. Why did he stood me up?? WHY??!

End of Flashback

His love for me used to be so sweet... but...now... it seems it all had disappeared. I couldn't take it anymore! I can't! And i won't!

I'm sorry Byunghyun oppa...it was your fault for making me like this.
 

--

Another update today.. i know..you might be asking if I'm sick or anything with two updates a day.. I just feel happy because of your comments!~ thanks guys!~