Miyoung

That someone is YOU

Hyuna's POV

As soon as I arrived at school, I went to look for Niel. I saw him cuddling with Hani. It still hurts seeing them but I got to endure it for Hani.I'll talk to him later.

I sent a text message to him.

Niel, meet me at the school music room. It's important.

I sighed. What shall i do with this marriage thing? It's frustrating! How much I wanted to marry Niel, the love of my life...I can't. It's like betraying on your own sister. And I'll try my best to break this marriage off for Hani's happines. I can't let her be hurt again because of love. >.<

Niel's POV

"So?" I sat on a chair beside the piano. "We must stop this marriage before it gets spread out." Hyuna said. I sighed as I remembered what my parents told me last night.

Flashback

"I DON'T WANT TO MARRY HER! SHE'S OKAY, BUT I DON'T LOVE HER!" I honestly told my parents as they both sighed at my stuborness. "Niel, look. We don't want to force you too, but it's for your and your sister's sake." My dad told me.

What does he mean by that?

"What--?" "Our company... could and would get bankrupt soon if we won't merge with the Kim's." I heard dad sighed. "That's why you need to marry her for our sake since Miyoung, your little sister is still in hospital. You know what may happen if we don't have enough money for her medications." My mom reminded me.

"I know that. But isn't there any other way?" I asked, desperately. "No. I don't think there's no other way. And... the Kim's were the ones who offered help."  Mom stated.

I have no other choice.. for my sister. I couldn't let her die.

End of flashback

"As much as I hate it.. I have to." I told her. She looked at me, rather surprised. "WHAT??!! ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME AHN DANIEL?? HOW ABOUT HANI?????" She asked, angry. "Hani? I don't know about that....I..I can't think straight anymore. You know how our company is right now..and my little sister..she needs medication..and that means..a lot of money." I told her.

"So..that's why...your parents wanted their company and ours merge into one?? Oh my gosh! What should we do now?? I don't want to continue this marriage..it's like betraying my own sister. I can't." She told me. "I also don't want to. But my sister's life is at sake. I don't want to lose her.. "

I heard her sigh. "I'm thinking about is Hani. I..I don't want her..to be hurt.. No! I couldn't!!" "I'm sorry..I couldn't fulfill my promise to her..being the best boyfriend in the world. I'm worse than L.Joe was." I burried my head. "I have to think first. Don't tell anyone about it.. especially Hani. I don't want her to hate me." With that, Hyuna left.

I don't know what to do... Hani or Miyoung??

I'm sorry Honey Hani.. you have to undergo another heartbreak again. T_T